Michael Jackson shows to be recorded for future broadcasting? [All related threads merged]

andyroser

Proud Member
I just received an e-mail from Michael Jackson Live and heard about the set-list. I can see we already have a thread for that but I read closer into the email and this is an exact line from the email:

"The Michael Jackson shows are being recorded for future viewing"

Does this mean they really are going to be recorded???

:D AHHHH PRO FOOTAGE FROM THE CONCERTS!!!!! This is going to be one heck of a residency!!!

Re: "The Michael Jackson shows are being recorded for future viewing"

Michael always record every show he has. expect something to turn up on a TV channel sometime this year or next year

This Is It concerts to be televised....

From official MJ e-mail...

................ "The Michael Jackson shows are being recorded for future viewing"

Sound's like it!

but they wont record every show?
i guess the first and maybe the final one =( too bad lol

Hmm I dunno but hey at least SOME of them will be recorded then.

Okay there is apparently something wrong with my registration with them because I don't seem to get half of the e-mails others do? I didn't get an e-mail from them...

But yeah, it would make sense if the shows are recorded. They had the same kind of things all over the stadium during the HIStory concerts saying the concerts will be taped.

They probably will tape every show...but not all the footage will be used, I'd say. They probably just use the best footage they get.

Whoot!
Thank you!!!

Thaz great to hear :yes:

Wow! It certainly sounds like all of them are going to be recorded and probably even be available:

50 SOLD OUT Nights!
The O2 arena ~ London

Michael Jackson wants to hear from you!

What are your favorite songs? What would your dream set list include? Old and new, popular or obscure, your favorite songs may have a special meaning to you, recall a fond memory, or simply be a great dance tune.

Everyone can vote! Everyone should create your ideal set list. Even if you weren't one of the lucky ones to buy tickets to the sold out concerts at The O2 arena in London you may still see songs from your ideal set list performed! The Michael Jackson shows are being recorded for future viewing, more details to follow in the upcoming months!
So hurry, your votes must be received by Tuesday, 24th March, 2009.

How cool would that be if they would make those shows available for download!?

That would be absolutely amazing if the performances were recorded and in the future we got to see them.Amazing for the fans and for people who don't end up seeing a concert. Loving this idea.

YEAH! I will definitly buy DVD, or even Blu-ray if released!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAH it keeps getting better and better!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah snap :D

I can bet money on that they will sell "live stream tickets" to the concert, believe me, AEG & MJ will milk as much money out of this tour as possible! :)

LOL, that's a rather weird move by Mike in your signature pic, i mean the one on the right.

LOL, that's a rather weird move by Mike in your signature pic, i mean the one on the right.

Haha I know... When you study MJ's moves you kind of from time to time go "hmm, I wonder if he really means what I think he means..." :D
I love to watch stuff like that, I'll be like "WTF is he doing?!" :D

In that move on the right, I think Michael is being nasty! Like he did with his finger in RTT video.

Re: This Is It concerts to be televised....

I'm guessing it may be for something like a tour DVD and that sort of thing. concerts dont usually get shown till a year or so after they happen for some reason =/ i guess so people buy the dvd first :D

So so cool. I can't wait!

I really do hope that they will bring out a nice blu-ray of the concerts!

Blu-ray offers the best sound and picture quality, so it would be nice to have this concert on this format...

I really do hope that they will bring out a nice blu-ray of the concerts!

Blu-ray offers the best sound and picture quality, so it would be nice to have this concert on this format...

I think it will only be one concert released on DVD and blu-ray. Or perhaps a mixed edit between two concerts.

You see a lot of Blu ray boxsets of movies, tv and etc. So i hope they either have one blu ray disc with 3 different shows, or have it in separate BD in a boxset. Maybe a bonus BAD 88 show

You see a lot of Blu ray boxsets of movies, tv and etc. So i hope they either have one blu ray disc with 3 different shows, or have it in separate BD in a boxset. Maybe a bonus BAD 88 show

You see box sets for those kinds of things because each show or film on a disc is different. Or for TV shows, it is hard to fit a whole season on one disc.

Now I realize that Micheal's concerts are all different, but not different enough to feature a boxset of the concerts.

there aint never gonna be 50 dvd's with the same show guys!
mabye not even 1

I'm sure that just means that there will be a dvd release. Most likely a HD show, in both regular and Blu Ray, with some extra features maybe.

I think there will be 1 release on DVD and blu-ray.

I think there will be none! haha x'D why would there???

I think there will be none! haha x'D why would there???

Why wouldnt there? aha!

I think Michael likes to keep up with all the latest technology and a blu ray release would sell really well.

Back