July 8th Meet up thread (first post updated)

Katzr2000

Proud Member
Please tell us where your seats are, how many you are going with, if you are going to the afterparty, and where you are coming from.

This way people who are going on there own can find other to meet up with, or share a drink with at the after party, or even travel down with if they are from the same area.

I will be going with my mum and my partner.
I will be going to the afterparty.
I will be travelling from Essex.
And I will be in A1 VIP (row not yet know)

User......................Sitting..........Party...........From..................Afterparty?

Katzr2000...............A1 VIP.............3................Essex..................Yes

Hoofmark................A??.................1...............Holland................?

IMWizzle................A??..................1................Amsterdam..........?

StarTrader................A....................3...............West Midlands.......Maybe

StineLOVESmichael...B2/D...............2.................Norway...............No

elusivemoonwalker....112.................1.................??????................Maybe

jayjackson...............107.................3.................Denmark..............Yes

StaceyMJ..................403.................1................Norfolk..................No

Michaholic................407.................1................USA.....................Yes

lilseanb....................411/K..............1.................Manchester...........Yes

snorlaaax.................416/G/818........1.................Amsterdam...........Maybe

Last edited:
Re: July 8th Meet up thread.

Great idea!

I'm going all alone (aaaaw xD).
Will be sitting at BK416, Row G, seat 818. Gonna try to find afterparty tickets at the concert itself, since I forgot to buy one at tm.
Coming from Amsterdam!

Please tell us where your seats are, how many you are going with, if you are going to the afterparty, and where you are coming from.

This way people who are going on there own can find other to meet up with, or share a drink with at the after party, or even travel down with if they are from the same area.

Awwwwww luv you!!! I gotta just be brave and get a ticket for myself havent I. Opps sorry didnt mean to change thread subject!

Awwwwww luv you!!! I gotta just be brave and get a ticket for myself havent I. Opps sorry didnt mean to change thread subject!

haha! yea you will be fine on your own! plenty of people to meet up with! once you got your ticket add yourself to the list and you can find more people along with good ol me! :D

Count me in! Just tell me where. It'll have to be around the O2 since I'm not from London!

I'm not sure about my seat, but I'm there on the 8th. Traveling alone, from Holland.

Please tell us where your seats are: Block A

How many you are going with: 2

If you are going to the afterparty: Maybe

Where you are coming from: West Midlands.

Last edited:

my seats:
B2 row D..
me and my friend Lidi is going together
afterparty.. no.. not planned..
coming from Norway

:D

I don't know my seats yet. I bought one of the winning lottery tickets, but I don't have them yet, and I don't have seat information either yet.

block 112 havnt thought about the after party dunno if ticks are still availalbe. sat on my own but will be meeting up with friends once everyone sorts out tickets from via and everywhere else.

I'll be in section 407 with my husband on Opening Night. We'll be attending the after party. Coming from the USA.

I will be going with my parents and best friend.
I will be going to the afterparty.
I will be travelling from Essex Denmark, Copenhagen.
Section 107, don't remember the seats. Will find them later :p

I shall be going on my own
I will be at the Afterparty...so someone get me a vodka and coke ready at the bar :)
Im traveling from Stoke-On-Trent (Possibly Manchester for the cheap megabus)
Im sitting in 411 row K

If you see me say hello! lol

Please tell us where your seats are: Block A

How many you are going with: 2

If you are going to the afterparty: Maybe

Where you are coming from: West Midlands.

Are you going to the afterparty?

Sitting: Block 403

Going with: Sitting alone but know a lot who will be there.

Afterparty: Unless I can get a ticket, no.

Coming from: Norfolk

Well, I will be travelling on my own
I don't know if I will attend the afterparty
My seat will be A?? (I've won a ticket at this site, like Hoofmark)
Coming from Amsterdam, The Netherlands. :D

I'll be going on my own. :(
I'll attend at the afterparty !:clapping:
I'll be travelling from Bucharest,Romania.:)
I'll be in section A2, row H, seat 20 !:clapping:

block 406, sitting on my own (meeting up with friends before and after the concert), not going to the afterparty

Back