Should I Get This Ticket ?!

BmB_Mj

Proud Member
I've seen ONE ticket on Viagogo which is in September, Block 111 Row L

the price is about 249P and the fees and shipping are 45P Which they're = 294P = Almost 420$ .

I'm tired of bidding on ebay and looking for good seats in Sep + good prices ...

since viagogo is an official site and it's secure, and since I'm going alone and I'll have problem searching for only ONE ticket.. I though I get it from Viagogo

any suggestions ?

and what do you think about the better view... BLC 111 Row L or Row B ??

THANKS

I've seen ONE ticket on Viagogo which is in September, Block 111 Row L

the price is about 249P and the fees and shipping are 45P Which they're = 294P = Almost 420$ .

I'm tired of bidding on ebay and looking for good seats in Sep + good prices ...

since viagogo is an official site and it's secure, and since I'm going alone and I'll have problem searching for only ONE ticket.. I though I get it from Viagogo

any suggestions ?

and what do you think about the better view... BLC 111 Row L or Row B ??

THANKS

take row B :cheeky: great seats btw

I would get it. It's a rare chance for us to see this. It's HIStory.

I can understand that you must feel a bit wary spending that much, because it is a lot of money, but at the end of the day, we all know who it is that you'll be paying this much to see :)P) and you're obviously fed up of bidding on ebay, so go for it sister!

I saw some tickets on lower tier at Ticketmaster today. They were for a face value.

Just like some other fans on this board, I managed to get myself a ticket for 12th July, I'm seated at BK102 and paid face value. TM is still releasing tickets with good seats, almost all of the people who bought themself a ticket for today are seated at BK 102, all different shows. If I were you, I would wait and try to buy yourself a ticket at tm tommorow.

Well

I can only go to london in September

If I can go in any date... this would be another case

thanx guys for your opinions... and I bought it :D

Last edited:
I was going to say hold out and keep your eyes on Ticketmaster..

But congratulations :D Yay Michael!! :clapping:

I thought that eventhough I keep looking for a ticket at TM

I wont find a perfect ticket " which means a good seat + date " which they're very important to me !!

thanx anyway

OMGGG! I WANT THIS TICKET,
I'VE HAVE THE MONEY TO BUY IT ,BUT

Michael Jackson Tickets:

The O2 arena

Friday, 10 July 2009 18:30 BST

Section:

A2

Row:

F

Seat:

26 - 27

Number of Tickets:

1 2

Price:

£1,750.00

Fees, Handling and VAT:

£308.77

Total Price:

£2,058.77

Around 2300 Dollar..
DAMN! I WANT ITT,

^ I'm sure you can get them cheaper than that? lol

I got block A3 Row A from viagogo for £611

For 1 ticket? Wow..

Guys, I know it's michael and all but.. 2300 dollars is ALOT of money.. Insane..

What is "fees"?

^ I'm sure you can get them cheaper than that? lol

I got block A3 Row A from viagogo for £611

Really, you're so lucky:yes:
Where would I find them. Ticketmaster is soldout, i don't trust E-bay,

So got only viagogo left. since you can't find tickets out side the Arena on each show day.:(

I was lucky, I got it early on. I dont see any front row ones on there now and the front block prices have got much higher.

I was lucky, I got it early on. I dont see any front row ones on there now and the front block prices have got much higher.

This one was A2... Row F

That is a good seat.. & for me it is
worth it.. Like Michael said.

THIS IS IT..BABY:(:(

You'll find good seats with good prices

but I think tickets in july would be in higher price...

The Tickets're not so bad on viagogo,
for the 3 last days in Feb 2010.

A2..Row G for Around 500 Dollars
For feb 22nd:bugeyed:clapping:

For 1 ticket? Wow..

Guys, I know it's michael and all but.. 2300 dollars is ALOT of money.. Insane..

What is "fees"?

Fees are additional costs which are on top of the ticket price. For example Viagogo has an additional fee of a certain percentage on each ticket which is being sold at their website. This is where they get their profit.

So in this situation, the ticketprice is 1700 which goes to the seller and the 300+ fees go to Viagogo. The complete price is what the buyer pays.

But this price for these tickets is a bit silly. There are similar tickets for a quarter of this price on Viagogo as well and then the fees will only be about 60 pounds. However, the price is set by the seller and not by Viagogo so the seller is just hoping for someone silly enough to take the bait and not look furter on Viagogo and buy a cheaper ticket.

Thank you for explain what the additional fees stands for.

I'm looking for this dates.
8,10,14,16/7
22,24/8

& the two Final Shows in Feb

I've got a vip hospitality package for 24th of Auguest and I'm selling for $2000 its in Block A2 but row Q seat 25 i think .If you want send me a private message. I need the money for Air fare and staying in London thats a reason I'm selling it:( .

i only can go on 7th January and found 240GPB ticket,BK 112 row B

should i just get it or wait?
i'm gettin' worried here...how bout if i wait but nothin' etc etc.... >"

Back