Who's excited??!

swirly

Proud Member
Who's excited?? Yayayayayayayayayayayayayaya!

This is a thread to vent off a little excitement!! :dancin:

I am absolutely thrilled and honoured to be able to attend not only one, but TWO concerts :clapping: Me and my brother have worked hard to get these tickets and the waiting is just killing me..!! I simply can't wait until July 8th when people will be coming on here telling us ALL about it :)

It has been a dream of mine to see Michael Jackson in concert since I was 15 and I really became a huge fan.. I've always liked him, but then something really just hit me. I didn't think I would ever be able to see him live, I thought that his HIStory concerts were the end.. but once again he is giving us younger fans the opportunity of a lifetime to see and hear his live performances.

For those who haven't got tickets, PLEASE keep trying! There's a lot cropping up on Ticketmaster. I was absolutely gutted after getting up at 6:30am on the presale and the general sale and having NO luck whatsoever. Thanks to some incredibly kind people and some pure luck, now my dream has come true :)

I would also like to thank MJJC for giving the fans a chance to chat about everything to do with Michael.. I love the site, and an even bigger thank you for offering such great seats in the lottery/auction :flowers:

Anybody else excited already???? :clapping::clapping:

:dancin: :dancin: :dancin: :dancin:

MMMEEEEEE, i have eczema and everytime im in a stressy period my eczema is getting worse .. it now has reached its breakingpoint! haha, im so nervous!!!!!!! like, i could jump in the round 1000000 times.. cant wait till 8th july
:D

Last edited:
me me me me me *holds hand up* I'm so unbelievably excited, I've never seen him
perform in concert before, it's going to be my first time, I'm a MJ concert virgin LOL!!
I'm going to opening night too..... WOOP WOOP!!!!! I feel like screaming..... arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
Now that I've vented some more excitement, I need to go take a rest!! .... *lies with
wet towel on forehead* oh the stress, can't even imagine what I'm gonna be like the night before!!!!! Can you imagine!???

Excited?? Are you kidding?

I CAN'T SLEEP!!!!

Seriously. I think I'm way beyond excited. I'm probably anxious (and nervous) more than anything else.

I mean, I wish it were concert time already.

I'm nervous cause I just don't want ANYTHING to stop MJ from performing. And lately, I've been seeing a lot of sewer rats running around trying to bash Mike.

I have every right to be nervous cause everytime in the last few years MJ tried to do something creative, someone tried to sabotage it.

Anyway, I can't wait!

Me? Excited? Nah...of course not!
*goes to take chill pill*

Sunny, I do SO not believe this!
lolly-1.gif

This whole thing the last few weeks has given me so much energy that I have been going like this
flash-1.gif
for days in a row already!

:lol: I think Red Bull should sponsor MJ's tour!! And make an ad with video shots of MJ fans!

Just a little...............

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I'm literally so excited that I'm going off my nut! :lol:

I wasn't able to sleep properly during the week of 5th March onwards and then for the rest of the week what with all the ticket madness!

I can't stop thinking about it; the experience of getting off the train, walking in through the doors, being seated at the 02. I haven't shut up about it ever since he did the god damn conference!!

I'm really excited and there are no other words to describe the feeling. I COMPLETELY understand what other fans must be going through too!

:punk:

lool of course Im excited XD
my first time to see the man in person ^^ and even live hehe :D
cant wait!!

Ahhh I'm so excited! I'm driving everyone around here nuts because I keep talking about it! :bugeyed

I don't care though, because I'm going to see Michaelllllllll!! :D

^ OMG me too!! Its like I want everyone to know that Im going to a MICHAEL JACKSON CONCERT!!! Im so happy and proud :D:D and totally EXCITED!!!

Haha :lol: Woooooo, I'm glad I'm not the only one to be SO excited like months before I go :lol:

It's just been one mega rollercoaster ride though! I couldn't get tickets.. TWICE, and then my brother's friend was going to sell them to us, then he WASN'T, then he couldn't, but then he DID.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGGHHH! :dancin:

I hope I don't do something stupid like faint at the concert and miss it all!! :no:

kinda excited and not all at the same time.excited for the tickets i have especially opening night. ran round the house screaming when i managed to get that and a great seat to boot. but then not excited at the thought of all the other concerts that are gonna be taking place and you not being able to be there cause of not being able to get tickets of just the whole impossibility of attending every show.or not knowing if u might be able to pick up more tickets when u are down there for the show after the one u have tickets for. kinda depressing that u will miss so many shows i cant imagine how ill feel being sat at home knowing theres a show taking place on a certain night and you wont be there. and mj being in the uk yet probably not or hardly at all being able to see him. i guess the whole bad organisation of it all and the whoe craziness of doing such a huge amount of shows at one place when u could have had 10 at wembley stad for ex take away the shine off it all especially when its supposedly his last shows in the UK.frankly ill prob go on holiday when some of the shows are taking place just to get out of the country lol

Awww! But the most important thing is that you ARE going to one :flowers: It is sorta depressing that we can't go to all.. But that would cost.. like £4000 not to mention travel!! Lol! If only we worked there!!

But really, just think of all the other fans who are going to be enjoying it the nights you can't be there.. Makes me so happy :D

And snorlaaax, I really don't know what I'm going to do either!! Lol! I'm going with 3 other people and although they are fans, they not HUGE fans and I'll be so embarrassed jumping around and screaming when they're just sitting there pleasantly :lol:

i wake up everyday buzzing!!

im gonna roar like a baby when he comes out

Awww! But the most important thing is that you ARE going to one It is sorta depressing that we can't go to all.. But that would cost.. like £4000 not to mention travel!! Lol! If only we worked there!!
well i could afford it if i wanted to but theres no way i want to take the risk of buying from brokers and i resent having to pay huge amounts of money to see mj when the ticks should be at face value then u have the expense of having to travel to london as if its the only place in the uk/world.and if i reall wanted to i could prob find a way of working there as i work and have worked for in the past the companies that do the security there. its not realyl a possibility and frnakly i couldnt think of anything worse than having to work a mj concert rather than be in the crowd. it just makes the whole thing very strange just a shame his last shows were created organised in such a way. all u can hope for is "this is it" is nothing more than P.R B.S to sell the tickets and next time there might be some common sense where mj wont be pushed to the lmit just to give the 02/AEG huge publicity

well i could afford it if i wanted to but theres no way i want to take the risk of buying from brokers and i resent having to pay huge amounts of money to see mj when the ticks should be at face value then u have the expense of having to travel to london as if its the only place in the uk/world.and if i reall wanted to i could prob find a way of working there as i work and have worked for in the past the companies that do the security there. its not realyl a possibility and frnakly i couldnt think of anything worse than having to work a mj concert rather than be in the crowd. it just makes the whole thing very strange just a shame his last shows were created organised in such a way. all u can hope for is "this is it" is nothing more than P.R B.S to sell the tickets and next time there might be some common sense where mj wont be pushed to the lmit just to give the 02/AEG huge publicity

im gonna get a job of being one of the security guards lol. right at the front for all 50 concerts omg!!

Wahh I feel the same way as you... I never thought that this day would come when I would get such an amazing opportunity to see him perform live. :D

AHHHh.. I hope things work out well.. all my plans.. it would be a dream come true. *_*

i am so excited i can,t stop talking about it,my husband and daughter has even said ,do we have to put up with michael michael michael till august,my answer is yeeeeeeeeees.
wopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,,

i am so excited i can,t stop talking about it,my husband and daughter has even said ,do we have to put up with michael michael michael till august,my answer is yeeeeeeeeees.
wopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,,

:lol: I am trying not to talk about it too much, so I come on here a lot at the moment instead where I know people feel the same as I do :D

Quix, when are you coming over to England? Do you have some tickets? :)

Back