Be a backup dancer for Michael!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh come on, you can see it from a mile away, thats its an april fool joke by michaeljacksonlive

good one!!! hahahaha

o2news1.jpg

Another April Fools :D

Man, I Love April the 1st :)

Wait please don't tell me it's a April's Fool joke? If it is, damn it's a good one lol :lol:

I hope its not cause I will be:

a.) Really mad that someone did that...grrr...

and

b.) Feel really stupid for posting that here :lol:
At least you made our heartbeat go faster for a moment! :bugeyed

It isn't on the michaelJacksonlive.com website :unsure: and i'm pretty sure if it is an April fools MichaelJacksonlive wouldnt have done it but some fan cleverly made that page :lol: I don't know whether to see the funny side of it or not. :mello:

Too bad I've got two left feet... Can I include "able to walk and put one foot in front of the other" on my CV?

lol

At least you made our heartbeat go faster for a moment! :bugeyed

I almost had a heart attack when I read it! But then I went "Oh, it might be an April Foll's Joke...I don't know I might as well post it and see if it really is one."

It isn't on the michaelJacksonlive.com website :unsure: and i'm pretty sure if it is an April fools MichaelJacksonlive wouldnt have done it but some fan cleverly made that page :lol: I don't know whether to see the funny side of it or not. :mello:

I don't know whether to be excited or not yet...

oh come on, you can see it from a mile away, thats its an april fool joke by michaeljacksonlive

good one!!! hahahaha

It doesnt come from Michaeljacksonlive
It is a fan made Joke :hysterical:

There is no info of this on any of Michael's websites :smilerolleyes:

My friends got this in their mail earlier today from...me:angel:

I often make jokes and sometimes they come true:cheeky: so watch out ppl..loooool

Aw man...come on!

I've already had two pies in the face and been silly stringed to death today and now this! *sigh*

Well, I have to admit it was a real good one! :lol:

imagine if that were true omg! my legs were like jelly for a moment

My friends got this in their mail earlier today from...me:angel:

I often make jokes and sometimes they come true:cheeky: so watch out ppl..loooool
Nice one, Agì! You got me! :evil:
I even translated the news to post in the italian MJ forum :hysterical:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back