Pre-show party!

Katzr2000

Proud Member
Theres been lots of talk bout the after party, but not much mention of the preshow party.

Theres alot less info floating round bout this, cos you can't buy tickets for it seperate.

So was just wondering, what do you think it will involve, or what do you hope it will involve.

I think I read something bout live entertainment, so is it in indigo 2?

Also has Michael ever done meet and greets before the show? Cos I know a lot of acts do this, so thought how amazing it would be if he was to do this for VIPs in the preshow! I can dream! :p

what pre show??????? It's the first time I hear it.

I just think it will be a little gathering place to have a few drinks before the show, I dont think it will be much else. Champagne on arrival & drinks at the pre show party... I can see us all staggering in to the concert :rofl:

I just think it will be a little gathering place to have a few drinks before the show, I dont think it will be much else. Champagne on arrival & drinks at the pre show party... I can see us all staggering in to the concert :rofl:

They have to have somewhere to hold the cattle tho.. :p

And anyone whos going on the 8th July can have my champers, i don't even like it :lol:

Not sure what it will include. I just know I have two to attend, as I'm going to go VIP on July 8th and 12th.

Hopefully, Michael will show up and we will all toast to him! :p

Not sure what it will include. I just know I have two to attend, as I'm going to go VIP on July 8th and 12th.

Hopefully, Michael will show up and we will all toast to him! :p

Hehe I've already decided to write a letter to michael to take with me, cos although highly unlikely, if I got the chance to meet him, or even walk past him (rumours of him coming down the thames) I wouldn't be able to talk. I would want to tell him how much he means to me and how his music has inspired and shaped my life. I've told my boyfriend this, but I won't be telling my friends Im planning to do this cos they will think im a loon :lol:

I hope the preshow is michael music themed to get us all hyped up, not that we will need it :p

lol, that was funny.

Hehe I've already decided to write a letter to michael to take with me, cos although highly unlikely, if I got the chance to meet him, or even walk past him (rumours of him coming down the thames) I wouldn't be able to talk. I would want to tell him how much he means to me and how his music has inspired and shaped my life. I've told my boyfriend this, but I won't be telling my friends Im planning to do this cos they will think im a loon :lol:

I hope the preshow is michael music themed to get us all hyped up, not that we will need it :p
Good idea. :p I've never seen him. I just hope I don't pass out and miss anything! I just have 1 thing I want to tell him. Even if he disses me. :p

Yea my other half is on strict instructions that if i pass out, to slap me as hard as he can to wake me up! Id rather have a sore cheek instead of missing the show! :lol:

Ive just been googling... Says the preshow is in a "private facility", so doesn't look like it is in indigo2. Found a result with Simply Reds preshow, which stated "private hospitatlity facility" Anyone know if the o2 have specific hospitality suites? (i dont mean the corporate boxes).

Back