would you . . .

carlccfc

Proud Member
buy tickets for "this is it " off ebay ?

since the re-scheduling of the 4 dates i have been watching closely at tickets on ebay.

I bought my tickets for july 12th in the pre sale but i cant wait until March to see Michael in concert, also my daughter ( 8 yr old ) thought she too was seeing Michael live for her birthday in July.

I was always hopeful that AEG or Ticketmaster would/could have done something to help us fans but this seems to not be the case.

So my question is would you buy tickets from ebay for the opening night or very soon after ( 16th or 18th july ) ?

My main concerns are : not receiving the tickets or the show being cancelled and therefore losing out but with no chance of a refund especially as I would have paid far higher price.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Help I really dont know what to do.

Carl

i wouldn't buy them on ebay. i know i may think one thing when the concert is far away, but in my case i would not. i'd buy them off of viagogo, cus i really wanna see him. to me, he's worth it and worth the risk. i wanna make sure i get a real ticket and it actually works.

I personally wouldn't risk it on ebay, no. There's a chance it could have been one of the cancelled tickets.

DO NOT BUY FROM EBAY NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Its not worth the dissapointment

uhm i dont think that ebay is that bad. i bought several tickets on ebay already and i was good all the time. so what. you can have bad luck but you can also be very lucky! you never know :)

I am also one of the delayed concert ticket holders and I couldn't wait so i bought a viagogo ticket for opening night. It's a nose bleed seat, but at least I'll be there!!!
Wouldn't want the ebay risk also!

of course ebay is okay.

where do u know that viagogo will always work? maybe they also dont send them and there is ALWAYS the risk that the tickets do not arrive in time!

Well I bought tix for opening night on ebay and everything went fine. I made sure we got the contact number of the person and emails. I made sure they were genuine and this person who got the tix waited outside the O2 for tix. He happened to get another pair and some friends of his ended up not being able to go. so he started the bid at a very good price, and we outbid some ppl. As long as you make sure the person is 100% legit, then cool.:)

I pays ya money ya takes ya chance. I would go with Viagogo for that extra safety

I would buy off ebay as you have contact with the seller.
However, make sure with the seller than you will receive a full refund if the show is canceled before you pay.

I would buy off ebay as you have contact with the seller.
However, make sure with the seller than you will receive a full refund if the show is canceled before you pay.

I agree! That's what we did and we're satisfied.

no need to really use ebay when u can get them off viagogo its all stressful enough without worrying whether u have been conned.whether the tickets wil show up or work on the night. u dontreally have any comeback u can think they are as legit as possbile but no one knows unless u know them personally

I went to see britney last week and we got those tickets off eBay. The only reason for that was because it came out that the tickets were £25 as we weren't outbid! That was a bargain and everything went ok though. I must admit though, when we were going in it was a bit nerve wracking. More than anything it's embarrassing if they're fake! I risked it with britney cuz at the end of the day, wouldn't have been that gutted if I didn't get in it was just a laugh really. Michael on the other hand...I would cry! :lol:

Back