People tell me please, but there is somebody who got their tickets already?

I think no one has received their tickets yet

the nearer date is on 9th of July I believe,

to dispatched the tickets for the first night..

Stll waiting too. I am a bit stressed I must say. I received my Tina Turner tix 3 weeks before the concert, so I would be very happy if with Michael it was the same. It would give me peace.

I'm gonna cry the moment I have the tickets in my hand.
of relief AND just the symbol of the ticket.. after 14 years I'm finally seing Michael jackson live.. there I have, THE TICKET IN MY HAND

can't wait for that moment.. HURRY UP TM! wtf! and viagogo!!!

when someone gets them the whole city aswell as the boards will know about it lol

Got an email from viagogo 2 days a go. They said the tickets will be dispatched at the end of June and I will get mine around july 6th.

^ wow! so you're going opening night? I'm going on the 28th of july, hope they won't wait til the last minute to send them or else I'm in trouble..

My concert will be not soon, :scratch: but I am already waiting for my ticket and I am worried that he would have not gone! :angel: I ask when someone will get a ticket then show it to us here! :dancin:

thats from viagogo but considering most of the tickets are coming direct from AEG imo u should get them earlier as theres no third party involved and if they are releasing ticks at the end of june then will T.M start sending them out then aswell?

Grrr I just want them so I don't have to think about it anymore!

yeah its annoying especially that my opeing night is on my dads card so would have to get that changed to beable to pick it up on the day, then making sure the via ticks come as one isnt in my name either

yeah its annoying especially that my opeing night is on my dads card so would have to get that changed to beable to pick it up on the day, then making sure the via ticks come as one isnt in my name either

dont u have to be more worried that the viagogo tickets dont arrive in time?
the man/woman who sold the ticket to you maybe receives the ticket quite late and wont be able to send it to u in time..
im still not sure if i should buy a ticket on viagogo :/

dont u have to be more worried that the viagogo tickets dont arrive in time?
the man/woman who sold the ticket to you maybe receives the ticket quite late and wont be able to send it to u in time..
im still not sure if i should buy a ticket on viagogo :/
the tickets are from AEG and they said the should arrive around the 6th july. the persone whos name they are in dont have to be there to sign for them or they have started doing a pick up in london where the named person doesnt have to pick them up either

elusive, how could you tell if your tix were coming from AEG or a seller? In both occasions where I bought front row (A and C) tickets from viagogo I had to wait for about a day to get a 2nd confirmation email (apparently because the seller had to confirm the transaction, too). Is that what you got too??

u can tell by whats for sale interms of them being upto 6 or the fact the same amount of ticks are availalbe for vertually every date in the same sections rows.and when say for example A1 row e sells then a couple of days later tickets for the same row come up again in pairs. i dont think it makes any difference when u get your confirmation.they seem to go out in batches or they did on sunday cause loads posted on here saying they had just had their tickets confirmed.

I got the two confirmations a few minutes after booking the tickets. They're from AEG, so Im sure they will arrive July 6th.

Back