Am I just unlucky

carlccfc

Proud Member
When tix went on sale through the pre sale in march i was lucky enough to get a code and buy tickets for block B1 for the july 12th show, this is also the weekend of my daughters 8th birthday so it was amazing for us to be seeing michael at this time, but then disaster struck the shows get moved to march 2010.

my daughter was so upset that it upset me so much.

I then took a risk that i would not normally do and bought tickets on ebay for the same weekend but now seeing the opening night instead, even better. the tickets we managed to buy were block 102 and came with a vip lounge pass too, fantastic. the seller was a lovely woman too so all was superb and exciting again but then second time disaster struck, browsing the web on saturday evening i found our new seat numbers being sold on play.com so i contacted my seller on ebay who in fairness contacted the o2 and ticketmaster to find out what was going on and to cut a long story short it turns out that the tickets she had sold me were in fact double booked so my sale was cancelled.

again we are upset.

i then sent an email to aeg on monday evening telling them of my story and would there be the slimmest chance to buy tickets from them and on tuesday my wife recieved the email about the codes so we thought that it would work out in the end but despite checking our mailbox every min last night and this morning and throughout today we didnt manage to get a code.

so i come to the comclusion that i am just plain and simple. unlucky

the seller works for a company who had bought to many tickets they were entitled too, lucky really i seen them when i did.

the seller works for a company who had bought to many tickets they were entitled too, lucky really i seen them when i did.

I have a code, i don't know if there are still tix available but if you want it Pm me.

I have a code, i don't know if there are still tix available but if you want it Pm me.

thank you Angel i have bought a code from ebay now and i have managed to get 2 tickets for the july 28th show block 103.

My daughter is delighted.

So fingers crossed nothing will go wrong this time.

I can't believe people are actually selling their codes on ebay!
That's really nuts!

But congrats that you got tickets now and that your daughter is happy!

Wow, can't believe they're selling them....
Congrats, I'm going on the 28th as well but I'm in the back, in the C section. Have fun!!

omg love how horrible. have u tried viagogo? i got good tickets there for a friend.

don't think of things as unlucky, but how they were supposed to be .i always look at things, obviously after time has passed, as happy accidents. u weren't meant to go to the shows and it wasn't meant to be.

omg love how horrible. have u tried viagogo? i got good tickets there for a friend.

don't think of things as unlucky, but how they were supposed to be .i always look at things, obviously after time has passed, as happy accidents. u weren't meant to go to the shows and it wasn't meant to be.

Yep, life runs it course. If these concerts took place two years ago, I couldn't have afforded to go. But last year my dad died and left me some money. And that's why I can now go and attend three shows. If I could choose I'd want my dad back, of course. But since that's not possible, I just have to think that this was meant to be...
Good things can come out of horrible situations.

Michael brought joy back to my life after a very hard year. He couldn't have had his comeback at a better time.. *thank you Michael* :heart:

Back