mail i just got from ticketmaster...

SpunkyFunky

Proud Member
Subject
---------------------------------------------------------------
Dear sir or madam, since it is only 3 weeks till the event, i would like to k...

Discussion Thread
---------------------------------------------------------------
Response (Andy_ZME832) - 26/06/2009 08:12 AM
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email.

Ticketmaster is aware of the news relating to Michael Jackson. We have no official information at this stage. As soon as we have any information we will immediately contact all customers who have booked tickets through Ticketmaster.

Kind Regards
Ticketmaster Customer Services

The concerts shouldn't be cancelled.. they should become a tribute show for MJ. They are probably deciding if this is appropriate now.

btw the mail i sent them was about the dispatching of tickets (i sent it one week ago). but it just came today and with that answer... kinda weird...

The concerts shouldn't be cancelled.. they should become a tribute show for MJ. They are probably deciding if this is appropriate now.
they cant really do that tough, not without offering everyone a refund anyway

I do. If I don't get to see the concert, I want my money back. That may sound cold to some people, but it's not. I would gladly see a tribute show or pretty much anything else in it's place, but if there's no concert, we should all get our money back. Any of you who don't care are more than welcome to send your refund to a charity, but I could use that money.

Anyway, Ticketmaster are pros. Everyone will get a refund if nothing fills the void, and even if there is, people will have the option of getting a refund.

Me neither. If they kept the money it wouldn't matter. Nothing matters today. If Viagogo send me an email I will act on it, that's all.

I think the shows must be cancelled...I dont want a tribute I will not go there.
I dont want a refund, but I hope they will still send that piece of paper out

I just looked on ticketmaster, there's nothing under "my tickets anymore"... Blank...
And blank under My artists too... :-(

Not to be an ass, but this thread is full of sick people. If you really truly care about having your money back, then in my opinion you never really were a true MJ fan and I am actually offended that you call yourself one.

I would love the organisers to take my money and give it directly to the Jackson family.

are u mad?! only cuz fans want their money back that means they are not fans? dont u know that a lot of fans (including me!) gave their LAST money to afford to see Michael Jackson somehow? why are they not fans to want their money back now to use it for some necessary things?!

give the money to the jackson family? sorry, but i doubt the jackson family needs my money!

Not to be an ass, but this thread is full of sick people. If you really truly care about having your money back, then in my opinion you never really were a true MJ fan and I am actually offended that you call yourself one.

I would love the organisers to take my money and give it directly to the Jackson family.

:doh:

Back