BREAKING NEWS - Memorial at the Staples Centre on Tuesday 7th

MJ_UltiMate_Fan

Proud Member
from Skynews.com

"Breaking News
3:33am UK, Thursday July 02, 2009
A memorial service will be held for Michael Jackson on Tuesday at 10am at the Staples Centre in Los Angeles, Sky sources understand."

The LAtimes also reveals this information but insists on the fact that the family hasn't confirmed yet. But it's likely to happen there because it can contain a lot of people and tuesday gives people time to get there.

What do you think ?

That man who is not to be named is also saying this. That's probably where Sky got it from. Says that the Ringling Bros Circus staging had to be pushed back to accomodate this.

best not buy any flight tickets before the family confirms.. (can't believe they're taking so long!)

i dont understand it. what about the public viewing tomorrow?
is this supposed to be the real funeral? but i guess not for fans??
can someone explain it please ?? :(

That place was brought up but they mentioned that a circus is going to be held there soon so I doubt it.

I think it's been confirmed there's not going to be a public viewing and details are still pending concerning a public memorial.

the family has released a statement yesterday, saying there won't be any public or private viewing/funeral at Neverland. Not friday not ever.

today, rumors suggest a memorial at Staples center without the body on tuesday !!

a statement from the family is expected later today

we'll see...

already booked my hotel less than 1/2 a mile away from the staples center... the whole thing is very bittersweet... but we're excited..

-Dal

if anything changes, i have until 3pm sunday to cancel and not be charged a penny...

if by then there is no OFFICIAL announcement, most likely i will cancel the room...

also, traveling from san jose, cali... drive will be about 4-5 hours or so... not bad.. will be able to walk to staples center from my hotel...

someone from staples denied this las night. quote in cnn funeral thread

It should have a closed casket though, so fans get the chance to say good bye for the last time.

no ones knows anything. this isn t even confirmed stop asking quetions that none of us know the answer to.obsessing over a bleeding coffin.

Look guys as elusive moonwalker is trying to say:

We know absolutely nothing about any memorial or funeral arrangements, everything is just speculation.

Yes you can post speculations but asking questions as to what is ACTUALLY going to happen, you just won't get an answer because nothing has been confirmed by the Jackson family

I bet this is accurate. "The man who not be named" has been bang on with all his reports since Michael's death. I'd bank on this one, expect it to be announced today.

7/7 you're right :( and nothing's been confirmed we've learnt that the hard way. Sit tight til the family come out and announce it for sure.

I heard the same thing on CNN and the guy said he was not suppose to say it, I think still waiting for family confirmation

Now the press talks about the family... Will arise many rumors yet. I think the family will not comment on the funeral at the beginning of the week. And if true, the funeral will be seen that even a great show. Michael on display. Terrible and ridiculous... I am disappointed! :(

I wonder if they realise its the 7/7. Somethings definately wrong with that number 7.........lol

okay.
so, there will be no chance at all for the fans to see the body?

Why would you want to SEE the body? I'd rather remember a live and dancing MJ than one lying in a casket....that isn't a memory you want stuck in your mind...forever. :no:

Why would you want to SEE the body? I'd rather remember a live and dancing MJ than one lying in a casket....that isn't a memory you want stuck in your mind...forever. :no:
I agree.

The news is reporting there will be a private service at Forest Lawn Hills Hollywood and then a motorcade to the Staples center following. Still no official word from the family though.

Honestly, Sky news are the biggest culprits of telling misinformation the entire week. I wouldnt believe anything until official confirmation from the family.

Back