Will Michael be BURIED on Tuesday?

MichaelMySoul

Proud Member
Will Michael be BURIED on Tuesday? And if so, will be he buried before or after the memorial?

Are there gonna be any famous people attending the memorial at Staples centre, like any of his close friends or family members?

Michael Jackson will be buried in a private ceremony at L.A.'s Forest Lawn Cemetery at 8 a.m. local time on Tuesday, ABC News reports.

LOS ANGELES (BNO NEWS) -- Michael Jackson's family on Monday announced the participants for the public memorial service on Tuesday. The following list, which is preliminary and still subject to change, was released by the star's PR firm:

* Ron Boyd (family friend)
* Kobe Bryant
* Mariah Carey
* Andrae Crouch Choir
* Berry Gordy
* Jennifer Hudson
* Shaheen Jafargholi (finalist on Britain's Got Talent)
* Magic Johnson
* Martin Luther King III
* Bernice A. King
* John Mayer
* Lionel Richie
* Smokey Robinson
* Rev. Al Sharpton
* Brooke Shields
* Pastor Lucious Smith (family friend)
* Usher
* Stevie Wonder

There will be no further information regarding the program.

http://www.bnonews.com/news/425.html

I agree! and I'm not going to act like "oh he's going to a better place, now he's at peace" or whatever. I'm still upset and always will be! We are supposed to be talking about MJ gearing up for his shows at the 02, not a burial! God, this is so unreal.

It's strange that people like Liz Taylor, Diana Ross, Liza Minelli, Maculay Culkin or Lisa Marie are not included if they were very close friends.

There is a private memorial service tonight where the ones you have mentioned will be in attendance. Over 1200 people will be at the memorial service tonight.

Thanks for that information, Trish. I sorta figured that most of Michael's closest friends would be attending a private memorial. And they are probably gonna be the ones to see the body.

Oh that explains a lot, thank you Trish. Eventhough it'd sound creepy I'd like to see Michael for the last time but if the family took that decition I'll respect their wishes.

Hopefully, respect for the privacy of the family and friends. Respect may not be enough.

Respect for the family?, The family don't have respect for Michael, taking him to the Staples Center for feeding the media?

The private memorial should have been the funeral.
Is my personal opinion of course, I don't think Michael would like to be exposed like that.

there are people who love him as much as his family does- they should be permitted to grieve and funeralize their dear friend

there are people who love him as much as his family does- they should be permitted to grieve and funeralize their dear friend

I agree with that, is just that some part of the media and many people are just morbous, so that's why I think he should not be exhibit.
There's a reason why he didn't show up a lot while he was alive.

Back