With impending memorial its starting to hit home

pamiiee

Proud Member
Dont know about you but with Michael not being laid to rest its as if the inevitable wasnt happening.

Now its just a few hours away and the reality of the finality of it all is hitting. Its going to be hard to watch and particularly young Shaheen singing, I think he will be the one to penetrate the heart.

Well, gonna get the tissues ready and think straight to bed afterwards as it will be so draining.

Had just felt as if I was coming round and it has just hit home. We have to go through this, we have to feel the music and send our positive vibes of love to his family and most of all his children.

if only wishes came true.........

I am assuming in a few hours this forum will be bombarded again and will go down. So id like to say stay strong friends when watching , BE PROUD and remember that applause at the end xx

I know exactly how you feel. This past week I've been caught up in all the tributes and the conspiracy theories and the whole Michaelmania, not quite realising what it's about.. And now, it's just sinking in that it's really happening. He's really gone and this is us saying our farewells..... it's a lot to take in. Today is going to be tough. :(

Ive greived a lot this last week. Yesterday I felt peaceful. Today, its starting to hit home again.....its gut wrentching.

im getting so scared
dont know what im gonna do
its just getting worse and worse
i thought it would be closure but hate this feeling

I don't even know if I can watch the memorial anymore :(

This morning I've been getting the worst panic attacks of my entire life and I think it's because of the coverage I'm already watching and hearing about his body being there. Ugh :(

im sitting at home watchin tv coverage and internet coverage cant believe this day has come

once today is over...then what?
this is just unbelievable.
he's really gone :cry: :sad:

This might sound strange but I'm kind of relieved that the funeral finally happens now. I thought that I had realised Michaels death earlier but only now that the funeral is happening I actually feel that I'm starting to really understand it, that he's gone. I hope I am because I don't want to live in that denial.
It's going to be so emotional but.. it has to be.

It IS painful....so sad to watch his family arrive for the service...

So many have come out for him.

My tears won't stop - today's the day things have hit me especially.

It's so final.

It will hit those fans in the Staples Centre to see his coffin on display harder than perhaps they even realise.

I don't want to believe that he's gone! omg this is going to be hard :( all my love to everyone here on this board, we have to stick together through this :(

I'd just like to wish good luck to everybody here. I can't believe how hard this is... Why...

god - i've has so much coffee - it's 1:36am in aus. woah...just spent the last 30 mins watching di diamond..oh god...*sigh* she's off the set now thank god

this all really sucks. :(

Back