Also proud of the Michael Jackson fans

Indra

Guests
Even if this is not the most important thing on a day like this, I just want to say that I'm very proud of all the MJ fans there.
The media been saying this will turn into chaos and question a memorial like this.
I think all the fans there represented us all in a very good way. They were respectful and behaved very well. I'm glad the world got to see how great MJ fans are and that the media yet again were proven wrong.

I thought exactly the same, they didn't let Michael down, when the media were predicting a riot or chaos, I thought that there may be a few loose cannons there, but generally Michael's fans never let him down by behaving badly.

Well done to all of them, they did it for all of us.

Totally agree. It was great to see. Well done to all who went out and payed their respects respectfully.

I was thinking that as well ....as I'm reflecting on this .....We proved them wrong again.....AGAIN......(the media) ....Michael, I know your looking down on us giving us all that wonderful grin and that peace sign u so like to toss up.

YAY FAN'S....

I'm proud of all the fans, every one of you. :)
I'm giving you all a big hug!
I hope we made Michael proud, and I'm almost positive he's smiling down on us, with that twinkle in his eye. :wub:

I was thinking that as well ....as I'm reflecting on this .....We proved them wrong again.....AGAIN......(the media) ....Michael, I know your looking down on us giving us all that wonderful grin and that peace sign u so like to toss up.

YAY FAN'S....

I could not agree more. You wrote my thoughts. Michael would of been proud. keep your light shining bright Michael.

Awww, this turned out very nice.
I'm also very proud to be a MJ fan and I will do my very best to make sure he is remembered as he truley was, not like the media said he was. And I'm gonna do my best to play his music as much as I can for as long as I can so that more people become MJ fans.
Right now, we have each other, and we need to make sure we still have each other, even in years to come =)

Back