jackson familie statement

princessSarena

Proud Member
i m not sure if this is posted already but i cannot seem to find it this is an official statement thrgh the publicist from mr joseph jackson it arrived wiht me yesterday but i only just checked my email so sorry for the delay

July 07, 2009
Official Statement Released:

The Jackson family would like to make a statement to all Michael Jackson's fans.
Our hearts are heavy at this time, we are all full of great pain.
And although we fall down sometimes, we get back up again. That's the right thing to do.
Michael would not want you to give up. Michael loves you!
Let's remember the good things about Michael's life and his beautiful music. We want the fans to keep hope alive. We hope the fans keep Michael's spirit alive by remembering all the good things he gave this world. Our family loves you and is so grateful for everyone of you.

Publicist: Angel Howansky

Thank you Jackson family! We'll always remember the wonderful things Michael gave us! He will always be in our hearts! :cry:

Thanks for posting it here. I hope everyone reads it. I will stay hopeful & try to do Michael proud.

Lots of Love to the Jackson family always.

That is very sweet of them to be thinking of people other than themselves at this time.

That's so nice of them to say. I wish I could give them a hug. Thank you for posting.

Back