Its unfair on his brave kids...

Cheeko

Proud Member
If there are any londerners about who picked up the london paper yesterday as in thursday you may have read my column in the london talk section "It's unfair on Jackos Brave Kids"

Well..I loved your article very well written. I just have one problem.......I wish you had not referred to him as "W**** J****" he hated that name and found to be very hurtful. I also found it to be very disrespectful to call him that. Maybe you should of added that to your article. How he should of been addressed as Mr. Jackson, or Michael Jackson. So unfortunately you wrote your first article and already wrote it like the pro's. disrespecting Michael's name. Please remember this for future articles, sometimes the good things you are writing about are over shadowed by the way the subject is addressed. Respect will always reap its own reward.

Well..I loved your article very well written. I just have one problem.......I wish you had not referred to him as "W**** J****" he hated that name and found to be very hurtful. I also found it to be very disrespectful to call him that. Maybe you should of added that to your article. How he should of been addressed as Mr. Jackson, or Michael Jackson. So unfortunately you wrote your first article and already wrote it like the pro's. disrespecting Michael's name. Please remember this for future articles, sometimes the good things you are writing about are over shadowed by the way the subject is addressed. Respect will always reap its own reward.

He/she was accentuating the contrast between what the media has tried to convey Michael as and what Paris just proved was the real him. It was in quotation marks after all. Used in context as a tool of irony and mockery of the media, using that otherwise disgusting name-pair is excusable, in my opinion. But only then! :p Good article!

Brilliant, well written article. You should be proud of yourself for putting into words what millions are thinking.

Well done!

Great article, thank you so much, but the headline is not approptiate, wished you wouldn't have written J**** but JACKSON! Whatever kind of retorical purpose it has.

This is what we need more of. Thanks for being the voice of sanity Cheeko. :)

thank you for the article. this is great

i remembered 20/20 (1997) interview yesterday. i remember him saying that he wanted his children to remember him as a father that did whatever he could to make them happy. and it made me cry because i realized that another of his dreams came true. he is so amazing. a truly truly unique

Last edited:
Well said.

Thank You :)

Hey basically... what she/he said below.. i didn't mean it in a disrespectful way more like taking the piss out of the media..

He/she was accentuating the contrast between what the media has tried to convey Michael as and what Paris just proved was the real him. It was in quotation marks after all. Used in context as a tool of irony and mockery of the media, using that otherwise disgusting name-pair is excusable, in my opinion. But only then! :p Good article!
Yeah you got it! Thanks
Phew!

Brilliant, well written article. You should be proud of yourself for putting into words what millions are thinking.

Well done!

Thank You :)
To be honest like i said its a lot of stuff i've read fans views etc that just made me write it...

Great article, thank you so much, but the headline is not approptiate, wished you wouldn't have written J**** but JACKSON! Whatever kind of retorical purpose it has.
Yeah i didn't actually give the title i named it "Don't take away their childhood" but the paper edited it a bit...

This is what we need more of. Thanks for being the voice of sanity Cheeko. :)
No problems..
78% Of london paper readers voted for me to write for them again :)

Cheeko didn't write the title...the paper did that.

And it was beautifully written :)

Yeap paper they have to edit bits i guess! thanks :)

thank you for the article. this is great

i remembered 20/20 (1997) interview yesterday. i remember him saying that he wanted his children to remember him as a father that did whatever he could to make them happy. and it made me cry because i realized that another of his dreams came true. he is so amazing. a truly truly unique

yes Michael is amazing..

I like your article very much :yes:
It's so lovely when people have the courage to stand up like you did with this!
:cheers:

Hey well done on that. I read an article last week that was awful about Michaels passing, and its the only time I've taken part in this sort of thing so I text BORE for the other guy, had I seen yours I would'a said MORE. Good for you.

The media should burn in hell. I don't get how journalists aren't ashamed of themselves.

I like your article very much :yes:
It's so lovely when people have the courage to stand up like you did with this!
:cheers:

Thank you :)

Thank you for writing that article!
thank you for reading it like i said a lot of inspiration has come from peoples comments on here...

Very well said... hope everyone could read this tbh!

:)

Hey well done on that. I read an article last week that was awful about Michaels passing, and its the only time I've taken part in this sort of thing so I text BORE for the other guy, had I seen yours I would'a said MORE. Good for you.
Well i got 78% That said more! and had a lovely comment in todays paper "To your columnist.... (It's unfair on jackos brave kids) I salute you. For even though you weren't born when Michael Jackson was in his prime, you manged to explain what millions of people are thinking including every person i know. The British tabloids are renowned for being merciless, but even for them Michael Jackson infatuation has gone a bit too far. And now that most of us have seen and heard how amazing Michael Jackson really was, they are trying to divert their attention to those closest to him in what is probably their darkest hour."

:)

The media should burn in hell. I don't get how journalists aren't ashamed of themselves.

Your right sometimes i wonder why i'm going to do a degree in it.. its so evil!

Back