Corey Feldman was at the memorial

rockstar

Proud Member
Corey feldman was at the memorial :yes:

here is picture of him

400_cfeldman_pool_090707_88882826.jpg

I only know him from Stand By Me and The Lost Boys. He used to be a great Jackson-fan and friend.

WHY?????

He and MJ did'nt reconcile so why was he there?

Everybody forgot about the 09/11 drama story he gave to the media?

Might as well let bygones be bygones. Corey and MJ shared some good times together but eventually had a silly disagreement. Like alot of friends do. I don't think Corey ever slandered the dude or anything. I think it's cool he dressed up again like the completely obsessed old school Corey Feldman.

He must be feeling like sh*t right now so maybe thats why he went in his Michael costume.

He must be feeling like sh*t right now so maybe thats why he went in his Michael costume.

LMAO you are so right!!!! Not only that but it wasnt Michael's fault that corey became obsessed with him..he said in his own words and I quote corey. " i wanted to dress like him, I wanted to walk and talk like him, I wanted to be him" , so he has nerve to say anything negative about Michael. If you ask me he had enough of his own problems.

yes he was there. so so deaf almost got up and beat hiss ass lol. they didnt even have a place for him 2sit. so it shows how important he was

From the starpulse article joeymjfan posted, his quote:

I was a 12-year-old boy who was hurt by his family and ignored by people at school. Michael would sit and talk to me for hours and he would listen. Then he would get bored.

Hahahaha :lol:

emo.jpg

yes he was there. so so deaf almost got up and beat hiss ass lol. they didnt even have a place for him 2sit. so it shows how important he was

REALLY? hahahah I love it. Good for you so so Deaf. Yeah he couldnt of been to important. I wonder how he got an invitation?

Corey has always been kinda obsessed with MJ. I know they were friends for a while and Corey said MJ turned his back on him or something when he got older so I understand why Corey was mad, but he looks like a clown in that outfit lol. I'm sorry, but he looks ridiculous trying to dress like MJ.

How on earth did he wangle himself an invite?

All these people now suddenly crawling out of the woodwork, making out like Michael meant everything to them, all the while never supporting him when he truly needed it.

he was supposedly at the reception at the beverly wiltshire aswell. the family obviously didnt know what hes said and done

Corey has always been kinda obsessed with MJ. I know they were friends for a while and Corey said MJ turned his back on him or something when he got older so I understand why Corey was mad, but he looks like a clown in that outfit lol. I'm sorry, but he looks ridiculous trying to dress like MJ.

He looks like he's dressed for a Halloween party.

the family knew.his ass was w/ joe. it was a joke. didn't no one want his ass near them. the family didn't want him too close, they had to walk around and around to find his stupid ass a seat. i swear, if al, kobe, and evan weren't as close as they were, i'd agot up and beat his ass

but frank had already lectured one of us that week. we didn't need another one. can'tget gully for mj. had to bite my tongue andlet it pass

we tried...they snuck out to wilshire.....but i did say a few choice things that had the people around us rollin...and it was true. maybe shaun can pm it to u

childish much???

just cause they had a falling out it doesn't mean the man didn't care

he showed his respect the only way he knows how, by regressing to his childhood when he use to dress up as his hero

don't shit on the people who pay their respects. NOBODY in this world goes through life without falling out with someone, it doesn't mean those people don't care. You can have the most bitter of divorces but that doesn't mean it don't hurt like hell if your ex passes over. The same with friends. MJ meant more to that young man than he will ever mean to anyone here. They were FRIENDS. Anyone who has lost someone knows that regrets hurt like hell, you never expect to lose that person forever. And Corey Feldman will never have the chance to make amends. That's gotta hurt.

Your interpretation of a friend must be helluva different to mine. Its one thing to have a falling out, its quite another to publicly comment and pass judgement, as he did do throughout the singlemost humiliating and painful ordeal Michael faced...the trial. Michael needed his friends, he needed support. Where was Corey then?

Nobody compelled Corey Feldman to start talking to the media about Michael other than himself. True concern for a friend would be to approach them privately.

Corey, like a few others I suspect are now feeling the real pangs of regret, and thats theirs to deal with. But I certainly dont feel sympathy for the fair weather friends now feeling regret.

Back