Got the Hot vs. Hot Street

• Got the Hots

Votes: 28 36.8%
  • Hot Street

Votes: 48 63.2%

• Total voters

LilBigRocks

Proud Member
I know they're both HOT. but choose one! hehe. I'll go for 'Hot Street'..
I love it when he said 'old suckas, tryin' to get down' lol

I really have no idea. I listen to them both on a regular basis because they're both awesome. I love the backing vocals on Hot Street.

"You're number oooone.." / "Turning me onnnnn.."

I like them both, I love the chorus of got the hots, it's so nostaligic, and amazing harmonies :) But It's hard to say with hot street. We can't say for sure we've heard the final final version, so who knows.

Got the hots has the best chorus I have ever heard and it is my no. 1 of all Michael's songs. I love the whole song for its melody, lyrics and awesome vibes. However, there is nothing wrong I can say about Hot street and I strongly condemn that the song did not appear on Thriller.

Love both but Got the Hots has a more interesting bass line & beat.

HOT STREET! Such a cool song! :punk:....but the chorus for Got The Hots is just sooooo....heavenly....

Last edited:
Got The Hots! I totally loved it the first time I heard it. Great vocals and catchy melodie

The chorus on got the hots is so nostaligic of that peroid in MJ's career, i love it, it's a great song to think about the past to, and fantastic to play on a summer night as the sun sets. If you can't see why, just try it and youll see.

Back