Siedah or Sheryl

• Siedah Garret

Votes: 223 88.5%
  • Sheryl Crow

Votes: 29 11.5%

• Total voters

HIStory

Proud Member
Who do you like more in "I just can't stop loving you"?

Yeah that's hot... and he's doing the talking in the beginning... he's so hot here. Whew!

Siedah...even though I want to rip her hair out in the video....lol..
ok..I .know....jealousy.....ggggrrrrr

Most definitely Siedah!

Sheryl sounded like a screeching cat on tour with Michael, especially when she did the background on "Billie Jean" on the Bad Tour. Not good at all.

Most definitely Siedah!

Sheryl sounded like a screeching cat on tour with Michael, especially when she did the background on "Billie Jean" on the Bad Tour. Not good at all.

And I only watched one video of Sheryl but did she and Michael always stand 500 miles apart from each other? There was no chemistry. I did not feel the love at all.

Siedah, on the other hand...
011.jpg

Plus, I just love her voice.

And I only watched one video of Sheryl but did she and Michael always stand 500 miles apart from each other? There was no chemistry. I did not feel the love at all.

Siedah, on the other hand...
011.jpg

Plus, I just love her voice.

Yeah, that's what I was going to say. I liked the blues part at the end of the song during "Bad Tour" but I thought there was absolutely no chemistry between Michael and Sheryl. With Siedah there was! Maybe that's because she genuinely liked Michael, while Sheryl was just doing a job.

I am a Sheryl Crow fan (I have all of her albums except for the Christmas album), but I wasn't impressed with her performance of that song, so my vote (somewhat reluctantly) goes to Siedah.

I liked Siedah better, but I like the arrangement that Sheryl and MJ sang. The way he did all that adlibbing at the end and that sort of shouting thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi0hbPkFkMs

It starts at 4:45

ooooooh, Michael's ad libs :wub:
and I'm in love with the adlibs he did with siedah on the dangerous dvd :yes:

Most definitely Siedah!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooooooooooo true!! I was like, oh my goodness, why is she making that noise!!! I always wondered how Sheryl got that gig cause I thought she sounded horrible!!

Last edited:
I wonder why they didn't hook up. She seemed to really not be phased by the whole SUPERSTAR Michael Jackson thing. They woulda made a cute couple and given some really sexy chemistry on stage.. They did try to bring it, definitely better than he and Sheryl, but you could tell it was strictly professional. Maybe MJ decided not to s**t where he ate. Who knows...

As much as I love Siedah, I voted for Sheryl Crow. The main reason probably is because I love the BAd tour so much more than I do the Dangerous tour.

I say this, although Siedah is the original. She is on the "Bad" album singing with MJ on "I Just Can't Stop Loving You".

Now, I took the question as which performance of "IJCSLY" do you prefer. In that case I prefer "Bad" tour. But as far as female vocals are concerned, I'd definitely go with Siedah. She is the originator of the female vocals when it comes to "IJCSLY".

I just prefer the "Bad" tour performance overall compared to the "Dangerous" tour performance. But as far as female vocals are concerned, definitely Siedah. Maybe I should've voted for her.....I was probably just voting for the "Bad" tour overall there.

I haven't heard Sheryl Crow's version in ages, but Siedah's stand sout much more to me.

I love the Billie Jean performance at Yokohama but I always have to look away when he says "Be careful what you do" cause her facial expressions look painful.

I like Siedah better, they seemed like they were actually singing to each other. He and Sheryl did get close in this clip at 1:35

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7Gz821Bnhg

Last edited:
siedah slays sheryl. did we 4get that horrible whaling on billie jean? siedah 4 the win

Siedah has always sounded HORRIBLE to me on the Dangerous tour, REALLY off key!

Well, unfortunately, if you're referring to the Bucharest show, that was a bad night vocally for everyone ... Michael AND the backup singers. Really was a horrible show to choose for a DVD release, but meh, that's old news.

I just got the Bad tour today and I have to say Sheryl sucks!!
She can't sing it with emotions and there's no chemistry at all.
I don't think they have to be making out on stage or getting spanked *Michael dirty boy* to show there's chemistry.
I do love him doing the intro and his ad libbing at the end.

i admire siedah for writing man in the mirror the most. i heard her on youtube live and i think nerves got to her but she could sing that well, not compared to how well she sang in her recent tribute. so im gonna have to say sheryl. but i think siedah and mike make a better onstage couple than sheryl and mike.

I just got the Bad tour today and I have to say Sheryl sucks!!
She can't sing it with emotions and there's no chemistry at all.
I don't think they have to be making out on stage or getting spanked *Michael dirty boy* to show there's chemistry.
I do love him doing the intro and his ad libbing at the end.

Where did you get the Bad Tour???

Back