Link now added.

Download link..

http://www.sendspace.com/file/r72gjo

Youtube links..

Beat It:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OkzxlR3Afw

Heal the world:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbqWkbazpos

Ok.. well I just recieved the audio from my friend.. So I can confirm his recordings::
These are the titles of each one he gave me..

Jogging to the forum/Dangerous
Black or White/long guitar solo
Dirty Diana/Beat It
Ghosts/Threatened
Threatened/Thriller Laugh Ending
We Are the World
Heal the World
Billie Jean
End of Billie Jean
Will You Be There
End of Will You Be There

And Ive mentioned which ones I have.. Now this is the thing.. MINE are on my girlfriends laptop.. So not with me right now..

Just to let you know, Dangerous, black or white, and Dirty Diana are the worst audio of the bunch.. it was recorded at a different area, a bit further from the actual staging area.. where as the rest (we beleive) was straight behind the stage outside..

StephluvsMJ
11-09-2009, 05:48 AM
Wow! It's up to you KOPV. I would love it if you could upload your friend's version now and then upload yours when you get it. Is there any difference between his version and your version?

KOPV
11-09-2009, 05:52 AM
well, we were standing there together, just recording.. he has more audio, he was there earlier.. I showed up for Thriller and on.. There are parts I have that he doesn't.. Like he has the end of Thriller, while I have a part of the mid section.. etc! Some parts are simular or same, and others are different part of songs.. I would be nice to string them together to make 1 audio track for each.. though not the full songs will be there.. For example, put my mid sections, with his ending etc.. Should I find someone to do all that first THEN post?? loL!

I know it's up to me, but public opinion matters

BONGANI
11-09-2009, 05:53 AM
Never trusted KOPV ever since the Teddy Riley interview fiasco. Hope it strue though. : )

zizousama
11-09-2009, 05:54 AM
I would also prefer if you'd post the ones you have asap and at a later time post the others. Your effort is appreciated either way. Thank you.

xXMJJXx
11-09-2009, 05:57 AM
thank you so much for sharing with us

I would really love if you post what you have now then the others when you get them

KOPV
11-09-2009, 05:58 AM
People have trusted me.. a few havent.. And honestly, those who have NOT trusted me.. Really got me really close to NEVER sharing anything else.. There's been stuff I found out that I've never shared because of it.. The audio came close to just locking it up.. specifically because of ONE person that kept harrasing me about it.. But I thought to myself, WHY clam up because a few people, where as the majority that have always trusted me.. and WANT the audio DESERVE it.. I am glad to share this..

Everyone will always have haters.. Even me! When someone holds ANYTHING of significance, there will always be doubters.. "F" it. I'm not letting no one bring me down.. I'm here for Michael!

michaelsson
11-09-2009, 06:03 AM
Ghost? Threatened? Will you be there? *faints*

elmari
11-09-2009, 06:08 AM
KOPV. . . oh my gosh, thanks for telling us about this and your willingness to share with us. I'd like it if you posted what you have now (your friend's stuff) and then when you get your files, post them.

Or what you could do is post the full audio of what you have now. Then when you get your files, you can combine Thriller and then post that.

I'm patient though. So I'm willing to wait for whatever you decide!

Thank you!

#1MJstan
11-09-2009, 06:09 AM
*slapping Shaun* wake up fool, wake up..

I am excited, giddy like a lil school girl..lol

Do you KOPV, don't let one person stop your show.. I don't see any reason for you to post fake stuff, so why doubt you until your stuff has been proven to be fake..

Can't wait for you to post what you have..

Thanks dude

Prometheus77
11-09-2009, 06:09 AM
People have trusted me.. a few havent.. And honestly, those who have NOT trusted me.. Really got me really close to NEVER sharing anything else.. There's been stuff I found out that I've never shared because of it.. The audio came close to just locking it up.. specifically because of ONE person that kept harrasing me about it.. But I thought to myself, WHY clam up because a few people, where as the majority that have always trusted me.. and WANT the audio DESERVE it.. I am glad to share this..

Everyone will always have haters.. Even me! When someone holds ANYTHING of significance, there will always be doubters.. "F" it. I'm not letting no one bring me down.. I'm here for Michael!
Well, the way you go about things, especially these recordings, it's not wonder no one trusts you... weeks ago you already asked whether you should post it and you were told to just post it! So no need to vote again and no need to make things more complicated... extract those files and put it up on Megaupload, Rapidshare or whereever!

MarielovesMJ
11-09-2009, 06:12 AM
I would love to hear it! :D

JerrelMD
11-09-2009, 06:13 AM
KOPV seriously cut the 'shall I do it?' crap. Either u do it or not, but you have making members crazy on here by telling us stuff without showing the proof. I mean how many 'shall I upload it or not' threads we already got from you? You keep opening the same threads with the same question, but you never been able to show us the answer of wether ur gonna do it or not. Pisses me off.

KOPV
11-09-2009, 06:17 AM
cutting out the arguing... done with it :)

JerrelMD
11-09-2009, 06:19 AM
Ok post everything u have asap, and post the rest another time

damien shields
11-09-2009, 06:22 AM
post it immediately is my vote. if u have it

000cozzie000
11-09-2009, 06:22 AM
My question was should I post all together or What.. WOW! I'm really suprised that some would give me grief right now.. thanks..

Read my question.. is there anyone that could extract it? I can only save it as rar' and I cannot work rar's on my computer.. but I can send someone the info to help post!

I think I speak for everyone when I say if you have something to post, just post it. We don't want people playing games with us.

Now if you need someone to extract your files then I'm sure there are many people who can do that.. even I can, but my upload speed's very slow. You can even just upload the .rar files.. everyone has or knows how to use winrar.

KOPV
11-09-2009, 06:23 AM
I need an extracter.. someone that can save the files and post them for me..

michaeljojacksonfan
11-09-2009, 06:24 AM
I agree post everything you have KOPV!

KOPV
11-09-2009, 06:24 AM
Damien.. you're someone I have trusted for a long time!! would you be able to save the files on your computer and post them?

000cozzie000
11-09-2009, 06:25 AM
I need an extracter.. someone that can save the files and post them for me.. The files are secured under my freinds password, and email address info.. So I would give specific info to get into it! THEN that person can save it to there computer and post it for us all..

Should I type that same message in a different language? Or what? lol!

How big are the files? If they're not too big and won't take too long to upload then I can do that... I think everyone in this thread can do it, you just need to pick someone.

michaeljojacksonfan
11-09-2009, 06:26 AM
Sent you a PM KOPV. Would love to help. :-)

KOPV
11-09-2009, 06:27 AM
oh and before anyone gets TOO excited about the Threatened, and Ghosts.. it is not full song.. meaning it is an interlude within the ending of Thriller!! Just the beat.. It goes from the soft tempo sounds from Ghosts, when the ghosts are slowly coming down from the ceiling, to the beat of Threatened.. then you hear the Thriller laugh! that's how it ended

StephluvsMJ
11-09-2009, 06:29 AM
Wait a minute... :mello: why all the disrespect? :scratch: KOPV is offering something that you all know you want to hear, there is absolutely NO REASON why this person should be attacked. He/she is only asking whether we want the files now or later. Goodness -_-

KOPV
11-09-2009, 06:31 AM
^^ thank you :)

that means alot to me!

michaeljojacksonfan
11-09-2009, 06:34 AM
I agree. KOPV doesn't have to do this. We should feel very lucky he is going out of his way to do this for us.

KOPV i can extract the RAR files if you like.

KOPV
11-09-2009, 06:36 AM
^ I gave some info to damien all ready.. waiting for him to respond so I can finalize what I need to give him.. Once he responds he'll take care of it.. If I don't hear from him soon though ;)

I have to be really careful who I give the file info to.. because it's locked up and it has my friends email address in it.. and things of that nature!

xXMJJXx
11-09-2009, 06:39 AM
thank you again KOPV I hope we will get to hear them soon :)

KOPV
11-09-2009, 06:47 AM
Oh and btw.. Sorry for us talking in some of the cool parts.. We were just too excited.. We couldn't help ourselves.. we sounded like 2 little girls! haha!! The first video that you'll see my friend running to the stadium, that's him.. not me! so that face you see.. HIM! This was all around around midnight.. he left the house after 8pm.. when we got THE FORUM arena, I did not know about fans getting close enough to hear anything, so I went to eat with some other fans.. thinking, he'll be in there forever.. and I'll go back before he comes out.. SO I went back, and heard my friend that I met there, sharing his audio with other fans there.. He was telling a well known fan named Justin that fallows MJ everywhere.. Michael gave him the nickname 'waldo'.. its this guy! you'll see him in so many concerts, and with MJ all over the place.. front row on the Dangerous tour, he sits near the front on 30th anniversary, theres a pic of him with him in London on the tour bus, etc.. and his final and last pic with Michael.. that one that he's standing with Michael, that most showed one recently when we saw Mj's curls.. he's a blonde guy from London! his name is Justin, and probably some of you know of him! Or will recognize him

KOPV
11-09-2009, 06:51 AM
Ok, I just sent Damien the information.. He said he'll download/upload in about 30 minutes.. IDK if he means it will take 30 minutes, or he will start the process in 30 minutes.. now its just a countdown

as far as my recordings, I'll try to get up soon.. These are all of my friends

MarielovesMJ
11-09-2009, 06:57 AM
If you need a extractor, I think 7-zip is a good free one for rar files and stuff. :yes:

michaeljojacksonfan
11-09-2009, 06:59 AM
Thank you so much KOPV. You're amazing.

KOPV
11-09-2009, 07:06 AM
Damien posted me saying that he will start it in 30 minutes.. basically depending on the file size he said could take 1-2 hours to do.. so!!! STAY UP!

Tenacious D
11-09-2009, 07:10 AM
Ah damn, now i can't go to sleep!

Hope these get uploaded soon

MJstarlight
11-09-2009, 07:12 AM
I would love to hear these too.. KOPV thank you

StephluvsMJ
11-09-2009, 07:13 AM
Can't wait! Thank you Damien, thank you KOPV and thank you to your friend :D

KOPV
11-09-2009, 07:16 AM
I'f I'm a sleep by the time it posts.. sorry! Ive seen em' so I'm ok.. I really wanted to share the experience when it's shared though! Ill check in tomarrow IF I'm asleep by the time it's posted.. I have to be up KINDA early considering how late it would be

azsummergirl
11-09-2009, 07:20 AM
Dayum KOPV . . . I'm in AZ too, I can't stay awake until 2am! I guess I'll be listening to this tomorrow morning. Thanks so much for sharing!

Cheater_07
11-09-2009, 07:36 AM
Ooh, this would be great!!
It's morning here, so I'm going nowhere:D

KOPV
11-09-2009, 07:45 AM
^^ LOL so lucky!! perfect setting.. aint got nothin' planned.. just sittin, and waiting.. morning.. NICE!! I like it.

Now for the rest of you, that it's night.. I hope you all find it worth the wait (for those who are staying up)..

amrice
11-09-2009, 07:45 AM
all I wanna say is thank you KOPV and to all who helped out :)

patiently waiting

michaeljojacksonfan
11-09-2009, 07:49 AM
Another big thank you to KOPV. Any updates from Damien??

thrillerchild
11-09-2009, 07:58 AM
Thank you so much KOPV!!!! :D

KOPV
11-09-2009, 07:58 AM
no further updates.. I'm asuming he's leaving the computer for those 30 minutes.. and that's why he would not work on them.. hints no updates!! I hope we get it sooner than 2 hours though.. I hope it goes much faster than he expected and all.

Or he's just going to view everything first, then post.. hmm! I wonder ha ha

MarielovesMJ
11-09-2009, 08:01 AM
Thank you, anyway. :) Hope to hear the audio soon.

damoonwalker
11-09-2009, 08:12 AM
Hi, I work at a university institution and have superfast upload speeds. If you want me to upload somewhere send me a PM and I can do it for you.

Thanks

aliana101
11-09-2009, 08:15 AM
Great! Can't wait to hear this!

daft gran
11-09-2009, 08:17 AM
Where is the file? link

thanjs

vargak
11-09-2009, 09:04 AM
bump...is this still happening...
thanks for everyone for everything btw

Cheater_07
11-09-2009, 09:15 AM
This ain't happening, is it?

KOPV
11-09-2009, 09:18 AM
I'm planning on going to bed you guys.. I hope once it's up you enjoy! I'll check in when I wake up with you!! I have not heard from Damien yet, so I asume he's working on it.. Hopefully you guys can get the files soon..

Staff: If you could please edit the posts where the files are on the first post to make it easier for everyone once it comes up..?!?!?!?? :)

thanks in advanced

Thank you Damien for the work, and thank you fellow MJJCers for the thank you's and gratitude!! I hope you LOVE IT

craig09
11-09-2009, 09:20 AM
o well dnt think its going to happen

Marafa
11-09-2009, 09:21 AM
probably too good to be true :(

Lorraine
11-09-2009, 09:22 AM
Staff: If you could please edit the posts where the files are on the first post to make it easier for everyone once it comes up..?!?!?!?? :)

thanks in advanced

If I see them i'll do it. :) I'm around on here from work for a few hours. Hopefully he'll do them soon.

KOPV
11-09-2009, 09:24 AM
In the mean time, Here! I'll post the email my friend sent me! You'll find it as a nice read..

Hi, Rasheed, how are you holding up, bud? Hope you've been well...

I've been trying to figure out how to get you the files I recorded that night which I know neither of us will ever forget, where we were fortunate enough to share, at least listening in from the outside, one of Michael's final performances on stage, just days before the horrific, inbearable tragedy of his loss took place...as you may recall, I tried but wasn't able to send you the files due to the limits on my e-mail (some of the files were too big), and I'm really sorry for the delay but I honestly didn't have the energy to really look into it lately...couldn't even bear to look at those vids for some time, 'cause it just hurt a lot to do so, but I'm trying my best to move on, so...

Anyway, the good news is I finally found a way to get you the files! I found this website where you can upload files for free (up to 2 GB), so I uploaded 'em there! Here's what you gotta do:

1) Go to +++++++++++ (https://www.getdropbox.com/) edit

2) Log in with the following:

- E-mail: @@@@@@@@ (http://us.mc511.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=arielaguire@yahoo.com) edit
- Password: ******** edit

3) There you'll see a folder called "MJ Forum Rehearsal 6-18-09", and you have two ways to do it: the easiest way is to highlight the folder, click on the little triangle that appears on the right, which brings down a dropdown menu, and click on "download folder." The other way would be to click on the actual folder, and download each file individually, but there's no point doing all that extra work, right?

And that's it! I tested it out myself and it seems to work fine, but let me know if you have any problems with it. I only wish I'd recorded more! Some songs I only recorded little bits of, parts where I thought he'd be singing live, and when it seemed it wasn't live, I just cut it. Now I wish I'd recorded every single second, and I kick myself for not having done so!

Here's a description of what the files contain:

1) Jogging to the forum/Dangerous: So this shows my initial run towards the Forum, not knowing what (if anything) I'd even hear! Unfortunately, these first videos have very poor/low sound quality, because the music was just too far from that side door, so you can barely hear anything! So here we have Dangerous, with an intro segment from Morphine (which you can't really hear, but I totally remember), among other sounds (like the intro to heartbreak hotel, a whistling sound like the one in Stranger in Moscow, etc.). This video was interrupted at the end when Yana texted me (you'll hear a loud chime at the end) as the group wanted updates of what was happening!

2) Black or White/long guitar solo: I remember that Black or White had the traditional intro (as seen in the Dangerous and HIStory Tours), and he didn't seem to be singing it live, so I didn't get much of this one. I did notice the end had a long guitar solo, which I recorded here since it was different than previous versions. What also sucked is, as you'll recall, with LAX so close airplanes kept flying overhead so sometimes they made a crapload of noise and drowned out the already-low music! Good thing I made video files, which record louder on my phone, than just audio files, or we wouldn't be able to hear ANYTHING!

3) Dirty Diana/Beat It: Okay, so the guitar-heavy rock n' roll section of the concert continues, now Dirty Diana was AWESOME 'cause he WAS singing it live!!!! It sounded great, and I had a hard time getting my damn phone to start recording at first! And then, once I did, a freakin' slow and loud plane flew overhead, so that didn't help either! Hopefully, you can still make out some of the music...if I'm not mistaken, he didn't sing the 3rd verse, but rather after the chorus it continues instrumentally until the end...at this point I ran to find a better location and found the doors upstairs (remember those, how much louder it was up there?).

So I continued recording the same video file, but now Beat It had started, and WOW now you can really hear the music!!!! And you can clearly hear Michael singing and yelling (ho! ho!!) live at the end, too!!!! This is one of my all-time faves, I was in heaven!!!!! After Beat It, there was a long pause with no music and just then my phone crapped out on me (as you may recall), and that's when I ran back to the group (I was afraid rehearsals were over and Mike would be leaving!), and that's when I met you and Lucy!

4) Ghosts/Threatened: This, you'll recall, is where you came in, and the Ghosts segment started right after Thriller, which I didn't record 'cause I knew you were getting it, which then transitioned into Threatened (which at first I mistakenly thought was 2Bad!) Remember how exciting that was???

5) Threatened/Thriller Laugh Ending: This is the end of the previous song/s, and the end of the "scary music" segment of this is it! Earth Song was next but I didn't record any of it, since it seemed like it wasn't live, and nothing was changed (did you record any of it?)

6) We Are the World: There's less to say about these last files 'cause you were there! The cool thing about We Are the World is that instead of just being instrumental as in his previous concerts, his back-up singers were actually singing the lyrics live...remember how we were trying to listen really hard to see if Michael would sing here as well? Turned out, of course, this was just an interlude and he'd be back for the next song....

7) Heal the World: As you may recall, it seemed like this wasn't live until the end (as in previous tours), so I didn't get much of this one either...After the song you can hear someone giving technical directions to the lighting people, possibly Kenny Ortega, at the end saying “…and fade.”

8) Billie Jean: Started recording it in case it was live, but stopped when we saw it wasn't, so there's not much of Billie Jean, I hate to say...man, I totally regret not having just left it recording, what the hell was I thinking?!?! I couldn't think straight, just knowing Michael was only a few feet away from us actually PERFORMING Billie Jean onstage, right there as we were listening to it!!!!

9) End of Billie Jean: Of course, I started recording towards the end of the song, in case MJ sang this part live, and it sounds to me like he did, thought not a lot! I let it go through the entire drums-only ending to see if I could get MJ singing "Bille Jean is not my lover" at the end, and even though I'm sure he did, with the back-up singers saying it as well it's kinda hard to tell!

10) Will You Be There: Last song! Remember how stoked we were that he was apparently doing this live 'cause he messed up on the lyrics and we both looked at each other like WOW! It IS live, oh my God, MJ's singing Will You Be There live right NOW and we're HERE listening to it!!!!!!!

11) End of Will You Be There: Here's the last file, where I tried to get the final spoken/poem part of the song, which also seemed to sound live to me...and right after that it seemed to all be over and we ran back to the group, remember??? Wow, what an amazing night!!!!!!

I'll never forget it, and it really was awesome to meet both you and Lucy that same night, under such incredible circumstances. I hope even though the audio quality's poor, that these files help bring back some of the excitement we felt, some of the joy MJ brought into our lives without even knowing it...!

Take care, dude, and keep in touch! My best to Lucy,

Mack
11-09-2009, 09:24 AM
ill believe it when i see it

aliana101
11-09-2009, 09:25 AM
o well dnt think its going to happen

Shut up please!! I can't believe some of you!

damien shields
11-09-2009, 09:31 AM
Believe...

Download it free. Now.

amrice
11-09-2009, 09:35 AM
believe...

download it free. Now.

thank you! :)

Loralee
11-09-2009, 09:37 AM
Thank you so so so sooooo much KOPV and Mr. Shields.
It is so nice of you to share with us! really.

I'm downloading right now. I can't wait to hear a bit of his sweet voice.

Angela_MJJ
11-09-2009, 09:49 AM
I'm downloading it right now, thank you for sharing this!!

djbaby
11-09-2009, 09:50 AM
thanks!

Kirshach
11-09-2009, 09:52 AM
believe...

download it free. Now.

wowww

Cheater_07
11-09-2009, 09:53 AM
Sorry aliana... but you know we have heard people say this before.. so.

But it's true this time. Thanks so very much for recording, uploading and sharing with us:)

Kirshach
11-09-2009, 10:00 AM
I can hear Michael! ((:
Thank you very much guys!

here's Beat It:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OkzxlR3Afw

aliana101
11-09-2009, 10:06 AM
Thanks so much for sharing this!

JMie
11-09-2009, 10:06 AM
thank you! i'll download in a few hours when I come home from work. can't wait!

amrice
11-09-2009, 10:07 AM
Thank you for the youtube vid. gad he sounds awesome

#1MJstan
11-09-2009, 10:14 AM
thanks dude.. oh this make me happy and sad.. this concert wld've been f'n awesome..

GOOSEBUMPS!!!!!!!!!

Kirshach
11-09-2009, 10:14 AM
Um.. I'm sorry but is it playback? I'm not sure :)

Anyway, here's Heal The World:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbqWkbazpos

vargak
11-09-2009, 10:16 AM
OMG OMG....thank you...
crying crying crying...

Kirshach
11-09-2009, 10:19 AM
Wow, Heal The World ending is definitely live, his vibratto is amazing

ConservativeMind
11-09-2009, 10:22 AM
Ohhh my!!! Thank you for sharing such lovely music with us@!
Seriously. THANK YOU!

Lorraine
11-09-2009, 10:24 AM
Added the download link to the first page. I cant hear this at work and without a computer at home right now. :cry:

Marafa
11-09-2009, 10:30 AM
now i believe it!
thank you very much for this

Blackcat
11-09-2009, 10:31 AM
Thank you so much...aww Michael WHY!!!!! :(

Marafa
11-09-2009, 10:33 AM
beat it is def not live

StephluvsMJ
11-09-2009, 10:35 AM
Thank you sooooo much!

andyroser
11-09-2009, 10:35 AM
Thank you so so much! :D

ConservativeMind
11-09-2009, 10:49 AM
Beat It isn't live but Dirty Diana is!

ParisKatherine
11-09-2009, 11:03 AM
I thought KOPV has a reputation for faking stuff..

8701girl
11-09-2009, 11:11 AM
i tried to download the link...it wouldnt work :cry:

Arty
11-09-2009, 11:13 AM
Beat It sounds like a playback not live!

*MissChanel*
11-09-2009, 11:26 AM
This is too painful to listen to! :(

To think for the FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I could of seen the man I love so much LIVE and now know this will NEVER happen kills me so much! :(

Every time I say that, at the same time I feel so selfish because I always think of poor Prince, Paris and Blanket who have lost their father and nothing is worse than that. God bless those kids x

But again, too painful to listen to, I couldn't finish listening to it. He sounds AMAZING! :(

Ágnes
11-09-2009, 11:30 AM
thx a lot for sharing!

earthlyme
11-09-2009, 11:30 AM

Hey, well I dont know about the Teddy Riely Fiasco...But Thankyou for sharing...

and Hun...Mike had a rihnoserous(sry. dont know how to spell it:D) skin...maybe you'll have it too...:)

Love,
Romi

bowen9999
11-09-2009, 11:37 AM
Downloading now. Thank you so much KOPV, friend and Damien. I love you all! xxx

Dangerous 1991 HIStory
11-09-2009, 11:40 AM
Thank you very much! That's great!

Kirshach
11-09-2009, 11:40 AM
We are the world is live! Thank you Damien and KOPV one more time!^^

jo_mj
11-09-2009, 11:44 AM
Thank you. :( Please upload your friends version too.

bowen9999
11-09-2009, 11:52 AM
Rofl @ 'I'm just a jogger'!! :lol:

8701girl
11-09-2009, 12:03 PM
^ who said that?

Arty
11-09-2009, 12:06 PM
Which songs are live???

sophiemj
11-09-2009, 12:06 PM
OMG a zillion thnxs mate !

Anna
11-09-2009, 12:32 PM
Awesome. Thanks for this!

dani79
11-09-2009, 12:52 PM
OMG!Thank you so much for this!

Dr.Feelgood
11-09-2009, 01:02 PM
Sounds great: -)

Arty
11-09-2009, 01:04 PM
Can someone please post all the songs that were performed live.

Mack
11-09-2009, 01:11 PM
this is so so so so so sad to hear.

bobo
11-09-2009, 01:42 PM
Who cares what was live vocals or not, the band was always gonna be live.

Can just imagine my teeth vibrating to the bass drum on Billie Jean or the Beat It intro shaking my ribs :) thats what I'm talkin about.

Arty
11-09-2009, 01:45 PM
Who cares what was live vocals or not, the band was always gonna be live.

Can just imagine my teeth vibrating to the bass drum on Billie Jean or the Beat It intro shaking my ribs :) thats what I'm talkin about.

Who cares?? Are you serious?? Millions of MJ fans around the world.

The real question is who cares if the band was always gonna be live. Wo cares for the band at an Michael Jackson Concert.

I really hope you´re joking!!!

Starlight
11-09-2009, 01:45 PM
I can't listen to this now ... i'm so saaaad. Crying, can't cope with Michael's death, can't cope with grief ....

MattyJam
11-09-2009, 01:59 PM
These are all awful quality... you can't make anything out.

ElleBella
11-09-2009, 01:59 PM
I can't hear this now ... i'm so saaaad. Crying, can't cope with Michael's death

aw hun, the saying "time heals all wounds" is true, everything is still so fresh. Just remember he isn't physically here but he will ALWAYS be here in spirit and through his music.

andythemisfit
11-09-2009, 02:00 PM
What do I do after I've finished downloading? How do I extract it? Somebody help me please! :(

ElleBella
11-09-2009, 02:01 PM
These are all awful quality... you can't make anything out.

Just be thankful for what KOPV did get, you can make some of it out, you just have to listen. You can't expect surround sound quality...

MattyJam
11-09-2009, 02:03 PM
I can't even hear anything of Dirty Diana or Ghosts/Threatened....

ElleBella
11-09-2009, 02:07 PM
I can't even hear anything of Dirty Diana or Ghosts/Threatened....

Read what KOPV stated in the OP
"Just to let you know, Dangerous, black or white, and Dirty Diana are the worst audio of the bunch.. it was recorded at a different area, a bit further from the actual staging area.. where as the rest (we beleive) was straight behind the stage outside.."

Conspiracy
11-09-2009, 02:07 PM
lets just wait for This is it to be released. Then it will be better quality.

MattyJam
11-09-2009, 02:09 PM
What about Ghosts/Threatened? Can you hear any of that?

I'm sorry, but these are a waste of time...

andythemisfit
11-09-2009, 02:11 PM
what do i do after i've finished downloading? How do i extract it? Somebody help me please! :(

Hellooooo????!!! I exist here!!

MattyJam
11-09-2009, 02:22 PM
Just go on Youtube - it's all there.

But it's nothing much to get excited about...

Bnd90
11-09-2009, 02:32 PM
Thank you so much for these :D can someone upload them all to youtube please? I dont have winrar to extract the files :(

thank you to kirshach for uploading the first two :D

Pentum
11-09-2009, 02:38 PM
Hey! This user got all of them;

http://www.youtube.com/user/summercrane

MJHistory22
11-09-2009, 02:46 PM
WoooW he sang Beat it and Heal The world live :)

X_AGNES_X
11-09-2009, 03:00 PM
OMGGGG thanks so much for posting this:)

michael4eva
11-09-2009, 03:01 PM
interesting with billie jean ending...none of it seemed live..because from 18 secs on to around 38..those michael ad libs are the exact ones from the version that is on albums etc...bit odd..The dance bit is live in regards to the yelps (ho bit)...but the bit leading up to him putting on the hat is the exact recording of the song..not live mj ad libs and not even the live music i think...bit strange as i never heard that before...

MattyJam
11-09-2009, 03:03 PM
Was WYBT live?

JerrelMD
11-09-2009, 03:08 PM
Sorry KOPV, I owe u an apalogy.

Why is everyone focussing on wether its live or not. It was rehearsel, maybe they were focussing on the dance that evening instead of the singing.

athina_livadi
11-09-2009, 03:09 PM
Who cares if it's live or not. Get real in here. That's all we've got from michael! Enjoy it, cry, remember....

JerrelMD
11-09-2009, 03:09 PM

Why is everyone focussing on wether its live or not. It was rehearsel, maybe they were focussing on the dance that evening instead of the singing.

Gugu_134
11-09-2009, 03:12 PM
I still believe that it was live, maybe not in all the rehearsals, who nows.Lets wait for the movie.

MJfan82
WoooW he sang Beat it and Heal The world live :)

neither one of those tracks were live. the only part that was live were Michael's "whoooaa's" at the end of beat it. I don't care either way though....I just want to see Mike. Can't wait!

ParisKatherine
could these not be audios from other tours??

Rockin.
11-09-2009, 03:19 PM
Were you inside recording?

The ones where you can't hear him...MJ might not have even been there at that particular rehearsal/run through of that song, heal the world..etc.. he could have come later on/the next day and sang, they could have just been rehearsing lighting/positioning/ stage effects etc etc. we don't know.

I know fans who were outside some rehearsals and heard him singing lots of songs completely live.

michael4eva
11-09-2009, 03:19 PM
people can discuss if it's live or not....it is up to them...they are not being disrespectful to michael in any way so don't say what they can't and can say in regards to that..people want to have a understanding of what may have been happening that night...I for one ask about it being live or not out of curiosity not because i think he might not of been able to sing ...that is something different so leave it

qbee
11-09-2009, 03:22 PM

I agree
this was an earlier rehearsal
so they may have not been focusing on doing it live
but just the dancing lighting and setting their marks

Rockin.
11-09-2009, 03:24 PM
Well we heard him sing in rehearsal for The Way You Make Me Feel the other week..

...I for one ask about it being live or not out of curiosity not because i think he might not of been able to sing ...that is something different so leave it

Rockin.
11-09-2009, 03:24 PM
yeh he might not have even been there on stage rehearsing.

I agree
this was an earlier rehearsal
so they may have not been focusing on doing it live
but just the dancing lighting and setting their marks

cryingangel
11-09-2009, 03:26 PM
First of all - thank you KOPV and Damien :flowers: Really nice of you guys to share.

Second - I get the feeling that both songs were live, partly at least. Though I couldn't say for sure.
Yet, as many have already pointed out, that's of little importance. I remember reading a while ago that Michael was always insisting on rehearsing live and Randy or Kenny kept telling him to save his voice for the concerts and playback during rehearsals, but Michael usually refused.
So, either way, there were songs he would rehearse singing, and others with playback. No tragedy.

Let's not forget that the "HIStory" tour was almost 100% playback....and people still had the time of their lives.

Michael was the best performer out there, and no one could change that. Playback or not, people wanted to see him perform. And they would have got that...

KOPV
11-09-2009, 03:30 PM
Hey guys. I just woke up, (I'm going back to sleep though) lol!! I'm glad you guys were able to hear the audios that my friend recorded.. It is my pleasure to share them!! Remember I have some more to share once I get the the stuff from my girlfriends laptop. I also have a short video of us fallowing MJ's SUV after rehearsal. I'll post some pics of that night, NO MJ IN IT, security made sure there were no pictures, but you'll see his houses gate, and one with it starting to open right before the 2 SUV's came out.. I'm not sure what other pics we have, I have not looked at them since June! I believe my audios are a little better quality, my friends were recorded off his blackberry, while mine were recorded off of my girlfriends camera.. I don't have as much as he did..

Now for people that are confused which parts are live, and which parts are not! read the email my friend sent me discribing the night etc.. Some was definatly live.. for example WILL YOU BE THERE?.. He even messed up the lyics at 2 parts. (im not sure if you can make it out on clips) but in person it was much clearer.. Neither of us were prepaired to record. We didn't even know we would hear anything. If I did I would a took a microphone lol! recording equiptment.. satlight lol jk.. but I would have been more prepaired..

For those who don't like the quality of what they've heard, try to listen to it ALL first.. the first few audios are worse than the rest since it was recorded in a different spot of the arena

Izzy_LovesMJ
11-09-2009, 03:47 PM
^^thank you so much for this KOPV <3 :wub: :wub:

mjrocks
11-09-2009, 03:49 PM
thx for posting this KOPV!!!

BONGANI
11-09-2009, 03:55 PM
KOPV, I'm eating humble pie. Sorry bro..

KOPV
11-09-2009, 04:05 PM
^ it's cool! It gets fustrating sometimes I'm not gonna front.. lol! Sometimes especially surrounding MJ, alot of fans wont believe anything until they have it in there hands.. a bunch of B.S. is said, so I can understand it.. I've always said, I'm no insider or anything.. But I'm not a fan that wants to wait for the news and info.. I went and found the news. I took it into my own hands to send emails to people that may or may not work with Michael. I called offices of people like Seth Riggs, Frank Dileo, etc.. Just to get info! WHY NOT TRY? If I send 15 emails, and make 15 calls I'll get at least 3 responces.. is what I told myself. It's just really wierd that, I wont ever have to make a phone call or email anyone to find out about what MJ got planned next. Or go to a different state for some type of exclusive.. WOW! I just thought of that for the first time.. CRAZY

Arty
11-09-2009, 04:06 PM
^ it's cool! It gets fustrating sometimes I'm not gonna front.. lol! Sometimes especially surrounding MJ, alot of fans wont believe anything until they have it in there hands.. a bunch of B.S. is said, so I can understand it.. I've always said, I'm no insider or anything.. But I'm not a fan that wants to wait for the news and info.. I went and found the news. I took it into my own hands to send emails to people that may or may not work with Michael. I called offices of people like Seth Riggs, Frank Dileo, etc.. Just to get info! WHY NOT TRY? is what I told myself. It's just really wierd that, I wont ever have to make a phone call or email anyone to find out about what MJ got planned next. Or go to a different state for some type of exclusive.. WOW! I just thought of that for the first time.. CRAZY

So what did you find out about the rehearsals?? Was Michael singing live any infos about that??

Rockin.
11-09-2009, 04:09 PM
^^ KOPV already said MJ was singing some songs live on the occasion he was there. Paisley also witnessed him singing many songs live.

Tom
11-09-2009, 04:11 PM
Thanks KOPV. Cant wait to hear the rest :)

Arty
11-09-2009, 04:15 PM
^^ KOPV already said MJ was singing some songs live on the occasion he was there. Paisley also witnessed him singing many songs live.

Great to hear!!!

victorytour84
11-09-2009, 04:17 PM
Kopv?

KOPV
11-09-2009, 04:17 PM
ya, some was live some was not.. From other fans experiences, there were other songs rehearsed aswell.. He did not do the same setlist everynight.. Justin, another fan that I mention heared Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' and Human Nature a couple night prior to when I went..

But keep in mind 2 things.. 1) Each night was going to be a little different.. (not knowing to what extent) but as we know he had guest appearences planned etc, so obviously the set list must change a bit.. 2) Michael was rehearsing EVERYTHING, figuring out the setlist. I don't know by the week we got there, that it was all ready planned and he was just rehearsing what will make the show.. Or they were still picking. If I know Mike, I would say that nothing's for sure until the curtain opens..

I don't know if Alberto, Michaels security gaurd was lying to me or not, but he said Michael was going to do "Oldies but goodies.. All the stuff the fans love.".. Now easily he could have been covering up what Michael does not want out.. However I asked fans outside that frequent his rehearsals if they've heard anything new.. And they said "no".. So who knows? I don't

Arty
11-09-2009, 04:19 PM
ya, some was live some was not.. From other fans experiences, there were other songs rehearsed aswell.. He did not do the same setlist everynight.. Justin, another fan that I mention heared Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' and Human Nature a couple night prior to when I went..

But keep in mind 2 things.. 1) Each night was going to be a little different.. (not knowing to what extent) but as we know he had guest appearences planned etc, so obviously the set list must change a bit.. 2) Michael was rehearsing EVERYTHING, figuring out the setlist. I don't know by the week we got there, that it was all ready planned and he was just rehearsing what will make the show.. Or they were still picking. If I know Mike, I would say that nothing's for sure until the curtain opens..

I don't know if Alberto, Michaels security gaurd was lying to me or not, but he said Michael was going to do "Oldies but goodies.. All the stuff the fans love.".. Now easily he could have been covering up what Michael does not want out.. However I asked fans outside that frequent his rehearsals if they've heard anything new.. And they said "no".. So who knows? I don't

so you say 50% was mimed and 50% live??

xXMJJXx
11-09-2009, 04:22 PM
thank you so much KOPV :)
that was very nice of you to share
cant wait to hear the rest

KOPV
11-09-2009, 04:32 PM
mmm! I would say it like this.. it was less live than the Dangerous tour, and more live than the HIStory tour.. It's hard to measure it, when parts of a song can be live.. For example (it didnt make the tape) but the beginning of Beat It, was Live with the "Hooo-Hooo" and all the grunting he does before the song, but the actual track was recorded..

But then again, like I've mentioned before he sounded so good, for example with Will You Be There we thought it was recorded untill he messed up the lyrics.. So I can never be too sure..

Stuff for sure recorded..
Billie Jean (aside from adlibs at end)
Thriller

Dirty Diana/Heal The World/Will You Be There were the 3 songs that were most obvious.. if any "iffy" one would be Heal The world.. But at parts the he sounded further from the mic than others! and Mikes voice kinda was different in some parts..

We Are The World was live, but Michael did not sing it it.. It was performed JUST like at the memorial. I think it was an interlude while MJ changed or rested

I'd say less than 50% I guess. But definatly more than HIStory tour.

All instramentals were live of course, and background singers.. With Michael it was really hard,

Rockin.
11-09-2009, 04:41 PM
still can't download the first file..

Arty
11-09-2009, 04:44 PM
mmm! I would say it like this.. it was less live than the Dangerous tour, and more live than the HIStory tour.. It's hard to measure it, when parts of a song can be live.. For example (it didnt make the tape) but the beginning of Beat It, was Live with the "Hooo-Hooo" and all the grunting he does before the song, but the actual track was recorded..

But then again, like I've mentioned before he sounded so good, for example with Will You Be There we thought it was recorded untill he messed up the lyrics.. So I can never be too sure..

Stuff for sure recorded..
Billie Jean (aside from adlibs at end)
Thriller

Dirty Diana/Heal The World/Will You Be There were the 3 songs that were most obvious.. if any "iffy" one would be Heal The world.. But at parts the he sounded further from the mic than others! and Mikes voice kinda was different in some parts..

We Are The World was live, but Michael did not sing it it.. It was performed JUST like at the memorial. I think it was an interlude while MJ changed or rested

I'd say less than 50% I guess. But definatly more than HIStory tour.

All instramentals were live of course, and background singers.. With Michael it was really hard,

Thank you so much for the inside! Awesome from you!!

It´s sad that he didn´t perform Billie Jean live I would´ve loved to hear the song one more time live.

amygrace
11-09-2009, 04:45 PM
Ugh I can't listen to this stuff...it's painful.
I can't imagine what it'll be like watching "This Is It" in the cinemas.... :cry:

KOPV
11-09-2009, 04:46 PM
I'm sure we have an audio expert here.. someone that can help take away background sounds, and bring out the MJ audio better??? anyone? anywhere?? Also, for us people that can't work rar's is there anyway someone can help us with an avi, or a wmv.. something like that.. a easy download?

Bee
11-09-2009, 05:08 PM
Oh man, I felt so bad when watching that vid that goes with Black Or White...when you can see that little opening at the door. :(
Can so imagine what it must have looked like...the 28th of October is gonna be it...than we'll see it all.
*Faints*

Thanks for sharing!!!

daisy
11-09-2009, 05:14 PM
KOPV thanks a lot,
it's extremely surreal
I'm now only at the beginning
the additional sounds (especially during the first couple of songs)
are making the whole thing very special in this whole context
sorry:cry:

michael4eva
11-09-2009, 05:16 PM
im sure he did do billie jean live...in both the way we would have seen it and maybe one night he did the whole song live..remember there were alot of nights..but the one kopv has posted is billie jean from the album...i knew that based on the ending at 18 secs to around 40...those ad libs are the EXACT ones on thriller album...so the only bits live on that night were the backers going 'ho' when he does that move and points...the instumental beat may have been live but that also might have been a recording..hard to say

Birchey
11-09-2009, 05:21 PM
You cant say what songs were live and what were not, I dont think these rehearsals were a representation of the show and the adlibs at the end of Billie Jean are pre-recorded from the Thriller vocal sessions, which points towards this being more of a dance rehearsal

Arty
11-09-2009, 05:31 PM
You cant say what songs were live and what were not, I dont think these rehearsals were a representation of the show and the adlibs at the end of Billie Jean are pre-recorded from the Thriller vocal sessions, which points towards this being more of a dance rehearsal

Have you seen the Dangerous Rehearsals`???? 100% live even during the dance rehearsals!

MJ_Jordan
11-09-2009, 05:33 PM
OMG 'Will you be there?' i would have loved that :?(

MJRemixed
11-09-2009, 05:36 PM
Please, please can somebody reupload the tracks ONE BY ONE as mp3 files, not rar? - that link is too slow. Please - separate files. Much appreciated. thanks.

82Thriller84
11-09-2009, 05:45 PM
Amazing! yet so sad:cry::cry::cry: Thank You!

I miss You Michael !!!:heart:

Birchey
11-09-2009, 05:47 PM
Have you seen the Dangerous Rehearsals`???? 100% live even during the dance rehearsals!

for a start that was the Dangerous Tour, and it was not a dance rehearsal either! But the point is that Michael would never use the ad-libs off the end of billie jean pre-recorded, they dont sound mature enough.

Anna
11-09-2009, 05:54 PM
Please, please can somebody reupload the tracks ONE BY ONE as mp3 files, not rar? - that link is too slow. Please - separate files. Much appreciated. thanks.
I'll upload them seperately. The files aren't mp3's, they're 3GP video files.

Edit:

01: Jogging to the Forum, Dangerous - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K7NEV22U
02: Black or White, guitar solo - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MVXS93I3
03: Dirty Diana, Beat It - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AQHQ18ZR
04: Ghosts, Threatened - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NC1X7B3T
05: Threatened, Thriller Laugh ending - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NCV48629
06: We Are The World - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O9KE5AFS
07: Heal The World - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KGPWLQ11
08: Billie Jean - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NCJNDCBA
09: End of Billie Jean - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=94B8I00E
10: Will You Be There - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QKUA3R6K
11: End of Will You Be There - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IPXX12L0

Adore
11-09-2009, 06:01 PM
Ghosts/Threatened

http://i26.tinypic.com/rthq43.jpg

michael4eva
11-09-2009, 06:11 PM
birchey listen to the ad libs on the b j end bit be4 the dance sectionand then listen to the billie jean song that we all know and love...the ad libs are the same....the same exact ad libs, same tone same voice...it was the billie jean that is on the triller album..THAT NIGHT..but obv it wouldnt of been on the show nights...doesnt really matter anyway...was just a bit surprised...

cryingangel
11-09-2009, 06:12 PM
I know this is off topic and certainly not my business, but I couldn't help noticing...
KOPV, you got married a couple of years ago or so....why do you keep saying "your girlfriend"? :(
Sorry if it sounds like I'm butting in, I just remembered the wonderful photos you posted from the wedding and it caught my eye.

Once again, thanks for telling us so much about the rehearsals! :flowers:

Birchey
11-09-2009, 06:14 PM
birchey listen to the ad libs on the b j end bit be4 the dance sectionand then listen to the billie jean song that we all know and love...the ad libs are the same....the same exact ad libs, same tone same voice...it was the billie jean that is on the triller album..THAT NIGHT..but obv it wouldnt of been on the show nights...doesnt really matter anyway...was just a bit surprised...

If you read my previous post, thats the point I am trying to make, the ab-libs are the same, I am only saying that there is no point in using this rehearsal to figure out what songs Michael was going to do live in the show like people are trying too

michael4eva
11-09-2009, 06:20 PM
yea i thought you meant he wouldnt use them period..but yea we on same wave length......god think how many diff times he performed these songs each night...i want all of it..they just gna cut and paste like they did with 30th anniversary...at least with that we saw both nights through fans cameras..how we gonna see more than what aeg/sony scum choose to show us? i hopee someone in there had another camera up lol...i can only wish lol...grrrr

i want a dvd of this documentray and then another one or two dics or various nights of performacnes of the diff songs..if they cared about everyone in w=the world and the huge appetite for this footage they would do it...over 100 hours!!!!!!! they just rubbing it in telling us that...the gimps

michaelloverforever1980
11-09-2009, 06:26 PM
Thank you for those i have d/l one and keep the other u tubes ones for another time as for me its to painfull to listen to but thank u for these very nice of you,hopefully one day i will be able to listen :boohoo: x

Staffordshire Bullterrier
11-09-2009, 06:29 PM
Billie Jean definitely sounded like the cd, too much. And yeah...the Dangerous rehearsals were all Live, that was great. But it's true...it could be that Mike wasn't even there, and this was just for the band to perform. Who knows....we'll see during the This is it documentary i guess.

iblush
11-09-2009, 06:51 PM
thank you for posting this! :)

JMie
11-09-2009, 07:03 PM
oh man, what a show it could have been. why did it have to end the way it did... I can't stop looking for an answer and there's none.

Dangerous 1991 HIStory
11-09-2009, 07:13 PM
Does anyone know which songs are live? It's hard to say because of the bad quality.
Anyway, i'm really happy that someone posted this... thanks again!

AnnieRUOkay89
11-09-2009, 07:14 PM
Oh Wow. Thanks a bunch for this.

EDIT: Put my ear close to the speakers this time and heard Dirty Diana pretty clearly, if he was doing this live like was said, then wow!, but most of it sounds liek the recorded version, only noticable difference is the guitar solo at the end.

h0opman31
11-09-2009, 07:15 PM
do you know which songs were sung live?

Arty
11-09-2009, 07:19 PM
which songs were sung live anyone know??

Dangerous 1991 HIStory
11-09-2009, 07:20 PM
Dirty Diana could be live
Dangerous sounds different than album version... but i dont know for this one. Maybe it's live.
Beat it is probably live...
We are the world is live

bobo
11-09-2009, 07:38 PM
Who cares?? Are you serious?? Millions of MJ fans around the world.

The real question is who cares if the band was always gonna be live. Wo cares for the band at an Michael Jackson Concert.

I really hope you´re joking!!!

Listen mate, I was prayin the majority of THIS IS IT was gonna be live vocal. I'm not a fan of playback at all. Realistically I knew in the back of my mind that wasnt gonna happen though, well not for some songs anyway.

The band playing live is my only concern, being a musician it's something I love to hear, and from the sounds of it, the band are top notch.

And yes, I am serious. :)

Marilyn Monroe
11-09-2009, 07:40 PM
hey KOPV,

thanks youuuuuu.

Arty
11-09-2009, 07:41 PM
The band playing live is my only concern

If this is your only concern good for you.......

11-09-2009, 07:42 PM
Him lipsynching during rehearsals could also mean that he's doing that to save his voice for the real deal, the real shows. Oh wait...was, damn. It can be he lipsynched now and then, and on other occasions he sung live, to practice.

indranee
11-09-2009, 07:47 PM
wow. thank you KOPV and Damien!

Arty
11-09-2009, 07:48 PM
Him lipsynching during rehearsals could also mean that he's doing that to save his voice for the real deal, the real shows. Oh wait...was, damn. It can be he lipsynched now and then, and on other occasions he sung live, to practice.

Could be but my concern is that he sang 100% live during the Dangerous Rehearsals and in the concerts he started lipsynching on a lot of songs.

If he would even lipsynch during the This is it rehearsals there is a big change the concert would contain a lot more songs mimed than during Dangerous.
The rehearsals are not only for dance but they are for the vocal performance to. So if he does not test his voice for some songs in the rehearsals I guess he was 100% sure that he will lypsynch them anyway-so why bother rehearsing them

11-09-2009, 07:53 PM
Could be but my concern is that he sang 100% live during the Dangerous Rehearsals and in the concerts he started lipsynching on a lot of songs.

If he would even lipsynch during the This is it rehearsals there is a big change the concert would contain a lot more songs mimed than during Dangerous.
The rehearsals are not only for dance but they are for the vocal performance to. So if he does not test his voice for some songs in the rehearsals I guess he was 100% sure that he will lypsynch them anyway-so why bother rehearsing them

True but correct me if i'm wrong. Didn't he sing ALOT of songs live during Dangerous (judging by the Bucharest dvd) ???

swirly
11-09-2009, 07:54 PM
Thank you for sharing these with us :) I miss him :(

Exactly. Who gives a shit whether he's singing live at this exact hour in his rehearsals. Some of you are too damn picky.. he's not exactly going to sing again for us is he.. :(

bowen9999
11-09-2009, 07:55 PM
Seriously... does it really matter anymore whether he was planning on singing live or lip syncing (and I'm saying that as a big fan of live vocals)?! The concerts are NEVER going to happen so it is irrelevant now... :(

Dianelesley
11-09-2009, 07:55 PM
How can you play these files on a mac - does anyone know? I can download them but cant play! thanks

Arty
11-09-2009, 08:01 PM
True but correct me if i'm wrong. Didn't he sing ALOT of songs live during Dangerous (judging by the Bucharest dvd) ???

These are the songs MJ was lypsynching:

7 songs out of 16 were lypsynched during Bucharest that means ca 40% of the show was lypsynching.

Tracklisting:

1Jam
2Smooth Criminal
3 Thriller
4 Will You Be There
5 Black Or White
6Heal The World
7 Man In The Mirror

History Concert was 90% lipsynching only the J5 stuff was sang live.

K.O.S.
11-09-2009, 08:18 PM

7 songs out of 16 were lypsynched during Bucharest that means ca 40% of the show was lypsynching.

Tracklisting:

1Jam
2Smooth Criminal
3 Thriller
4 Will You Be There
5 Black Or White
6Heal The World
7 Man In The Mirror

Will You Be There was 50% lip synced.

Man In The Mirror was 50% lip synced

11-09-2009, 08:22 PM
Will You Be There was 50% lip synced.

Man In The Mirror was 50% lip synced

Oh? i thought the whole songs were lipsynched.

malbryc
11-09-2009, 08:25 PM
Thank you for sharing this. :)

MichaelMySoul
11-09-2009, 08:35 PM
Thank you.

MJJOS
11-09-2009, 11:16 PM
This is all great! Yet awful at the same time.

I feel a great sense of eeriness listening to all this, now knowing he would be dead in under 10 days after it. Listening to this just is not comfortable for me at all, I feel apprehensive and somewhat freaked out.

Anyhoo despite my feelings it certainly is great to hear preparations for an MJ concert! Thanks very much for uploading all this, great work!

Em_Mj
11-09-2009, 11:21 PM
KOPV thank you SO much! Just hearing Michaels lovely voice makes me so happy, you didn't have to share these with us, but you did! Thank you!!! you're SO lucky to of experienced the man himself rehearsing (well, listening to him!) I wish I did :/
as for the LIVE singing etc. wait until we see the real thing guuuyyzzz. Don't argue! Thanks again KOPV and to your friend! hope to be hearing more soon :D

Max Jackson
11-09-2009, 11:28 PM
wow.

incredible videos!!! thank you very much

Moonwalker.Fan
11-09-2009, 11:35 PM
I am sorry, but imo all this This is It hysteria is stupid...

Wait for the official document with/in HQ...

Maeflower86v2
11-09-2009, 11:52 PM
I downloaded the full .rar file. Only thing is I am unable to open it. Can I get a bit of help from someone whos tech savvy? I don't know what a .rar file is.

cgrimberg
11-09-2009, 11:57 PM
How can you play these files on a mac - does anyone know? I can download them but cant play! thanks

have exacly the same problem lol

CaptainEoLove85
12-09-2009, 12:04 AM
Awesome!

iblush
12-09-2009, 12:19 AM

i think you have to extract it, i use unRarx.

dori727
12-09-2009, 01:11 AM

Tracklisting:

1Jam
2Smooth Criminal
3 Thriller
4 Will You Be There
5 Black Or White
6Heal The World
7 Man In The Mirror

really? 90%, i didn't think it was that much. I thought maybe less then half

TheLastTear
12-09-2009, 01:16 AM
He was telling a well known fan named Justin that fallows MJ everywhere.. Michael gave him the nickname 'waldo'.. its this guy! you'll see him in so many concerts, and with MJ all over the place.. front row on the Dangerous tour, he sits near the front on 30th anniversary, theres a pic of him with him in London on the tour bus, etc..

I know who Waldo is :)
Give him a big kiss from me :)

Thank you for sharing KOPV :)

8701girl
12-09-2009, 01:21 AM
Aww mj gave him the nickname waldo..how cute :wub:

iwrite2
12-09-2009, 02:54 AM
Wow...that was amazing....

mirrordut
12-09-2009, 04:14 AM
Thank you for sharing it :clapping:

Tenacious D
12-09-2009, 04:23 AM
When are we gonna get the rest of the songs?

dori727
12-09-2009, 05:56 AM
i agree with the people that say it shouldn't matter whether it is live or not because it was rehearsal. I have a family friend that works for EMI music, and i've seen a ton of artist get ready for shows and rehearsing. When they are rehearsing they use a recording just to practice and stuff and to see what they sound like, the dances etc. They actually start using their real voices towards the end of the rehearsal's like the last week or the last two weeks. They do this for the artist won't strain their voices and damage it before a show. Also, in concerts, some songs are lip sang for the same reasons, especially if its a solo act like beyonce, michael jackson, britney spears etc. Most of the concert is live, but there are parts that involve too much dancing in where they NEED to lip sing, or they do it not to strain their voice while on tour.

aliana101
12-09-2009, 06:18 AM
I am sorry, but imo all this This is It hysteria is stupid...

Wait for the official document with/in HQ...

TII movie is still far away so excuse me if some of us are excited to hear audio that a fan recorded on his phone.

TheDangerousFan
12-09-2009, 06:22 AM
WoW His voice in the end of Beat It is DEEP...wOWWWWWWWWW :)

AppleHeadPro
12-09-2009, 06:25 AM
really? 90%, i didn't think it was that much. I thought maybe less then half

He sang Wanna Be Startin Somethin' and J5 Medley Live. And sang some live ad libs on songs like Billie Jean and You are not Alone.

Dianelesley
12-09-2009, 07:33 AM
I downloaded the full .rar file. Only thing is I am unable to open it. Can I get a bit of help from someone whos tech savvy? I don't know what a .rar file is.

have exacly the same problem lol

Okay well I have now managed to do it! Please bear in mind I have a Mac but I went on google and just typed in How to open RAR files on a mac - it comes up with lots of programmes (some free) which allow you to extract and view the files. The one I used was iArchiver which is for a Mac and allows me a trial.

There are lots of other RAR sites.

for a PC there are instructions on http://www.tech-pro.net/howto-open-rar-file.html
and a programme to open them can be found on: http://www.tech-pro.net/bitzipper.html

Hope it helps. Im not tekky but I managed it on my own. Good luck.

StaceyMJ
12-09-2009, 07:38 AM
This would have been the greatest show ever. :(

Kirshach
12-09-2009, 11:02 AM
Here's my attempt to improve We Are The World (It's LIVE!)
I'm using Adobe Audition for only about a week so don't beat me :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gehTGlJWpWo

MattyJam
12-09-2009, 12:36 PM
Here's my attempt to improve We Are The World (It's LIVE!)
I'm using Adobe Audition for only about a week so don't beat me :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gehTGlJWpWo

That doesn't even sound like MJ singing.

Kirshach
12-09-2009, 12:45 PM
Lol i didn't change his voice xD

lilsusie
12-09-2009, 02:38 PM
OMG!! Mike was sickly skinny!!!

Conspiracy
12-09-2009, 02:46 PM

OMG. How did you hear that in these clips??

aliana101
12-09-2009, 02:51 PM

...this is an audio thread...o__O

Kirshach
12-09-2009, 02:56 PM

LOLOL I think he/she just suddenly realised that :D

GinnyJackson
12-09-2009, 02:56 PM
correct me if im wrong but isnt the lipsync thread located someplace else on this board? and imo he looks fantastic. But since you brought up his health... Lest not forget what was in those smoothies shall we....

on another note DAMN THIS MAN IS FINE!!!!!

MichaelsNeverlandPrincess
12-09-2009, 06:02 PM
Im sorry in advance if this has already been posted but I had to put it up because its my all time fave song and it is very clear compared to some Ive heard.

There are 2 version on YouTube.

There is the original and the 'cleaned up' version that a fan edited so you you can just hear mainly MJ

So here we have Michael performing The Way You Make Me Feel.

Original version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwvOyivDHuk

'Cleaned up' Version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-GfUQ13QYo&feature=PlayList&p=655F53624C2C98BB

Sunflowers
12-09-2009, 06:35 PM
Don't know what all the fuss was about at the start of this thread and don't care. Thanks for sharing it KOPV! It's people like you that can give us this inside look (or hear in this case haha) by sharing this material.

OW and everyone, put on some headphones of your listening. It makes the sound a lot better to listen to and more clear.

MattyJam
12-09-2009, 06:47 PM
Lol i didn't change his voice xD

I know that... I'm just saying, I think it may be backing singers in that WATW clip.
It sounds like a woman singing.

qbee
12-09-2009, 06:54 PM
Originally Posted by lilsusie http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/grunge/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2199804#post2199804)

:LOL:
Lilsusie does that in all the threads
she is an antagonist _ignore her rantings

Kirshach
12-09-2009, 07:05 PM
I know that... I'm just saying, I think it may be backing singers in that WATW clip.
It sounds like a woman singing.

Nono, it's Mike's voice I'm sure :)

KOPV
15-09-2009, 05:41 AM
The remaining video/audios will be coming in the next days to come guys!! I'm glad you enjoyed hearing it..

I hope this alongside of course the THIS IS IT Trailer shows indeed that Michael still had "IT".. I can't wait for the world to see what Michael had instore!

Thanks for lending your ears to the King thru the audios!

Cheeko
15-09-2009, 12:40 PM
wow simply amazing...
thanks...

starone_angel
18-09-2009, 11:47 AM
Thank you for sharing!

mjbunny
18-09-2009, 10:27 PM
I thought of something else I want to say. To those who are now sharing rehearsal audio (like the other person, sorry I can't remember who, who'd shared TWYMMF a couple of weeks ago)... thank you for sharing now, and thank you for having the integrity to keep it to yourselves back then (I mean pre-July, pre-Jun25, when we thought things would go as planned) and not leak them to the whole world before the concerts were to begin. That's cool, so thanks for that. :)

Remington Steele
10-10-2009, 03:08 PM
Link now added.

And Ive mentioned which ones I have.. Now this is the thing.. MINE are on my girlfriends laptop.. So not with me right now..

Which songs are these? Did you already get them? Thank you...

Mystic
10-10-2009, 08:47 PM
The remaining video/audios will be coming in the next days to come guys!!

Umm...yeah.

Moonwalkman
12-10-2009, 07:29 AM
Im sorry in advance if this has already been posted but I had to put it up because its my all time fave song and it is very clear compared to some Ive heard.

There are 2 version on YouTube.

There is the original and the 'cleaned up' version that a fan edited so you you can just hear mainly MJ

So here we have Michael performing The Way You Make Me Feel.

Original version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwvOyivDHuk

'Cleaned up' Version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-GfUQ13QYo&feature=PlayList&p=655F53624C2C98BB

LMAO! At you signature! :D

callmerose
13-10-2009, 01:42 AM

Exactly. Michael's vocals were always incredible during rehersals. Just as good as the recordings to my ears. But sometimes, they are working on dance routines or lighting or special effects. Whether or not a particular fan recording is live vocals or not is just a reflection of what was being done at that moment during a rehersal. I don't think it has any bearing on what would be done at the concert.

callmerose
13-10-2009, 01:47 AM
I thought of something else I want to say. To those who are now sharing rehearsal audio (like the other person, sorry I can't remember who, who'd shared TWYMMF a couple of weeks ago)... thank you for sharing now, and thank you for having the integrity to keep it to yourselves back then (I mean pre-July, pre-Jun25, when we thought things would go as planned) and not leak them to the whole world before the concerts were to begin. That's cool, so thanks for that. :)

Agree. A little integrity is what the world needs right now. Thanks.

Remington Steele
14-10-2009, 09:41 AM
Why is everyone focussing on wether its live or not

Uhm... because you can't see anything and could otherwise just listen to the CD?

codejackson
15-10-2009, 02:09 PM
It's false

Remington Steele
16-10-2009, 06:35 PM
What?

KOPV
12-11-2009, 05:28 AM
I'm really sorry that I have not posted the rest of the audio/videos guys.. I've been caught up with life and stuff!!! I'll try to get it posted my next day off..

In the mean time is anyone able to inhance the audio of the lesser quality vids.. More so the DIRTY DIANA clip??? now that I know it's not in the movie, I think alot of us would love to hear it in as best quality as possible!! maybe turn up his audio, and lessen the background noise if all possible?!?!?!?!?!?

billyblues
12-11-2009, 07:00 PM
Could someone give me some help?

I have all my codecs in the right place, configured... And still, I'm able to see the video but I don't get the most important thing about these - AUDIO!
What's happening?

Thanks!

Remington Steele
08-01-2010, 08:14 AM
@billyblues - did you work it out? Try VLC Player maybe?

I'm really sorry that I have not posted the rest of the audio/videos guys..

Could you please still do it? Which songs are the remaining ones?

BTW regarding Dirty Diana - was that live? That would prove Michael did rehearse it.

Remington Steele
07-02-2010, 11:54 AM
Hm I wonder if that other song recordings ever existed...