I cant wait any longer!!!

ArabianGirl~AllTheTime

Proud Member
Going to see the movie in less than 6 hrs!! and I cant wait any longer! lol!! i havent listened to MJ all day long just to make the movie that much more special!! and its like im a cocaine addict that lost her drug! I need to see the movie right now! lol!! :p I am already dressed up in my MJ gear and ready to go! Cant wait!!!! When are u guys going?

Not till 1:50 tomorrow, this is my last post until I see the movie, I need to avoid spoilers from now on. I hope that it is the most incredible experience for the MJ fan in everyone. I can't wait to be on here tomorrow afternoon discussing this with all you guys. By then, we'll be through the looking-glass... for one last time, let's receive MJ's L.O.V.E.

Not till 1:50 tomorrow, this is my last post until I see the movie, I need to avoid spoilers from now on. I hope that it is the most incredible experience for the MJ fan in everyone. I can't wait to be on here tomorrow afternoon discussing this with all you guys. By then, we'll be through the looking-glass... for one last time, let's receive MJ's L.O.V.E.

good last post before the movie :p im gonna explode if i have to wait another second, which sadly i do

im not going until 7pm uk time, sod butterflies ive got eagles in my stomach right now

It opens early in my city tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9pm can not get here fast enough :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Back