• Earth Song

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Billie Jean

Votes: 95 18.7%
  • Man In The Mirror

Votes: 3 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted Billie Jean. I wanted to vote for more! But that performance was amazing, it was like he picked up on the positive energy of the dancers who were watching in awe of him and it made him shine. Michael was amazing in Billie Jean! Going to see TII again tonight!

And have to say that IJCSLY was fantastic - it was the best version of the song I had ever heard, michael's vocal prescence was beautiful, soft and smooth and powerful at the same time, I can't even explain it properly my words don't do it justice!

I just can't stop loving you!!!!!!!! His voice in that song was excellent!!! But I also liked a lot Billie Jean and Earth song!!!

Just felt WBSS was more of a performance, I know they're only rehearsals, but Billie Jean and Just Can't Stop Lovin You were great to watch but in terms of a performance WBSS won it hands down.

Can't believe no-one has voted for TWYMMF so far. That whole backdrop was so awesome. Like something out of a broadway musical...

My vote goes to...Human Nature, BJ with sounglasses instead of hat was amazing too...something special... and IJCSLU too...eh fk i can't pick just one.

Wanna be startin Something and Human Nature where two songs that could actually pass as a real live performance. Where as with everything else they were more rehearsals.

I went for Human Nature.

It's to hard to pick just one but I really enjoyed Startin Somethin.

i voted for beat it, since i was so surprised how good the performance was. they were all great though

My favourite vocal part of the whole movie:

"If you can't feed ya baby, the don't have a baby, don't think maybe, if you can't feed ya baby"

My favourite vocal part of the whole movie:

"If you can't feed ya baby, the don't have a baby, don't think maybe, if you can't feed ya baby"

My favourite bits vocally where at the end of IJCSLY. One bit in particular. He sings 'I just cant stop noooo, IIIIIIIIIIIIII just caaaant stoooop' Its when he sings the 'IIIIIII!!!!' bit. Its amazing and I love it so much XD

I also love the 'Breaking my heart nah' bit from Billie Jean. Cant get enough of that.

My favourite dancing part is in Smooth Criminal just before they all do little hops in time with the cymbal. Where he does a point and stuff. That was classic Michael, he did that brilliantly. I feel that is the Michael we all would have seen at the 02 arena.

Last edited:
My favourite bits vocally where at the end of IJCSLY. One bit in particular. He sings 'I just cant stop noooo, IIIIIIIIIIIIII just caaaant stoooop' Its when he sings the 'IIIIIII!!!!' bit. Its amazing and I love it so much XD

I know exactly the bit you mean.

I remember watching that and thinking of the 2006 WMAs when the press said he'd lost his voice.

Where are those morons now???

I'm surprised BoW has no votes actually- I loved that performance, but I voted for IJCSLY.

Oh, they were all so amazing... but Earth song impressed me the most.

I know exactly the bit you mean.

I remember watching that and thinking of the 2006 WMAs when the press said he'd lost his voice.

Where are those morons now???

Thank god someone knows what im talking about. I was struggling to explain which bit it was.
Yeah he sounded brilliant.

if beat it and billie jean were a bit longer with more energy, then that wouldve done it for me.

I really can't decide... but i voted IJCSLY cause it made cry when i first saw it....

Back