Wanted to Share This Pic of MJ and Me ...........

Ali G

Proud Member
My dad gave me this and several others for Christmas. They are from the History Tour in 1997 when I was 3 1/2, during Heal The World. There's more to the story, but for now, just wanted to post the first pic............

Michael__Ali2.jpg

We miss him every day,

Ali G

Daaaaaaawwww!!! Omg how cute are both of you! Thanks for sharing. :flowers:

You have to some back and tell this story. I'm sure it's very precious. :yes:

awww you're not just pretty, you're lucky as well. and i bet you didn't know then how lucky you were - he was holding you in his arms!

Wow, that literally brought tears to my eyes....yeah, I'm a little over-tired and emotional this morning. =( But thank you so much for sharing. You look so adorable and he looks absolutely beautiful. That is such an incredibly sweet picture. The way he's looking at you, that smile that you brought to his face - priceless. It's so great that you have this. Looking forward to the story. :)

Last edited:
oh my god :cry:
how sweet.
I wish I had a picture of me and Michael :sigh:

That's you? I've always wondered who that was and where they are now!

You're too lucky!

OMG!Thanks for sharing with us.You are so cute and lucky!I would like to hear the story too.

Whoah.. I'm speechless, you're so lucky. How does it feel? I mean, Michael is looking at you, smiling, singing, etc.

Thanks you so much. You were blessed. Many people will never get that chance now.

My dad gave me this and several others for Christmas. They are from the History Tour in 1997 when I was 3 1/2, during Heal The World. There's more to the story, but for now, just wanted to post the first pic............

Michael__Ali2.jpg

Ali G
Ali G you make Michae Jackson very happy.
You put a beautiful smile on his face.
Angelic.gif

I thank you for sharing with the rest of us fans.
We miss him every day.

I was curious as to who the little girl was and what had become of her. Such an adorable picture!! Please share the story with us!

Awwwwww so cute, you are so lucky. You're so pretty and Michael looks soooooo beautiful. Please share your story.

wow you are both adorable!! and you are one lucky girl! :)

Michael__Ali2.jpg

We miss him every day,

Ali G

OMG, this is wonderful!!!!!
Biggest congratulations and thank you so much for sharing!! Just see how MJ looks at you!!! How sweet :)
This is the first time I see some of the many, many kids who once were with MJ on and off stage sharing one of this pics, I thank you very much.

This is wondeful!

oh that is you!! I always wondered who the cute blonde baby was :lol: You're so lucky girl :yes:

Wow!! :eek: how lucky.. that is amazing! :D
Did you know this happened if you were only 3 or was it a suprise for christmas?

oh my gaaaaawd!!! that's soooo cute!!! thank you for sharing this precious memory with us!!! I can't stop smiling:clapping: Michael looks so happy :wub: that's so lovely! you are a very lucky girl!!!! :D

Back