Positive websites and videos that celebrate MJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes when I'm feeling low about Michael, I watch these two videos. To me, Michael is a true hero and I know his heart [and love] will forever go on. These videos are just reminders of that. A heart with so much love, such as Michael's, could never die.

Enjoy. :) These made me cry the first time I watched them. Beautiful. :wub:

Then a hero comes along, with the strength to carry on...

Near, far, wherever you are, I believe that the heart does go on...

Reactions: Bee
I love this thread, i was actually thinking about making one cuz there were alot of things i wanted to share with others. But i never got around to it. So i am glad for this one.

Its really a bittersweet feeling, watching the videos and reading articles about MJ. One moment he makes you laugh along with him then in another you realise that his gone which sort of kills you. I have heard and know pretty much every single MJ song, but i am still not familiar with the J5 songs. I guess it was a little before my time. Here`s one that i stumbled into just recently on playlist.com. I instantly fell in love with it.

Thank you once again for creating a thread like this one.

Reactions: Bee
Hi all,
You can check out my website MJ Translate. It was born from a very simple idea to translate some of the Michael's song lyrics to Polish for my mom, as she doesn't understand English. But after some time and with help of many wonderful Polish fans we've created a huge MJ's texts database. We've got almost all song lyrics from Michael, The Jacksons, J5, demo versions, duets etc all with correspondent YouTube links, so you can listen as you read :) We've also put in all poems, tens of interviews, speeches, articles etc. The site is doing really good job for Polish fans, because it has all the texts in Polish as well. This is our way of keeping Michael's legacy alive - especially for those who are unable to understand his original words.
But the reason I'm telling you this is because recently I've made an English version of the site, which has all the lyrics and transcripts, but no Polish translations added to them. You may wanna check it out. There's really a lot of reading :)
I'm also willing to add translations in other languages. If you're from another non-English speaking country and would like to run your language's section on MJ Translate let me know :)

Last edited:
I love this thread, i was actually thinking about making one cuz there were alot of things i wanted to share with others. But i never got around to it. So i am glad for this one.

Its really a bittersweet feeling, watching the videos and reading articles about MJ. One moment he makes you laugh along with him then in another you realise that his gone which sort of kills you. I have heard and know pretty much every single MJ song, but i am still not familiar with the J5 songs. I guess it was a little before my time. Here`s one that i stumbled into just recently on playlist.com. I instantly fell in love with it.

Thank you once again for creating a thread like this one.
"One day in your life" is so beautiful and wonderful. :wub: This is a great performance. Michael sings with so much love and emotion. Thanks for the video. :)

Hi all,
You can check out my website MJ Translate. It was born from a very simple idea to translate some of the Michael's song lyrics to Polish for my mom, as she doesn't understand English. But after some time and with help of many wonderful Polish fans we've created a huge MJ's texts database. We've got almost all song lyrics from Michael, The Jacksons, J5, demo versions, duets etc all with correspondent YouTube links, so you can listen as you read :) We've also put in all poems, tens of interviews, speeches, articles etc. The site is doing really good job for Polish fans, because it has all the texts in Polish as well. This is our way of keeping Michael's legacy alive - especially for those who are unable to understand his original words.
But the reason I'm telling you this is because recently I've made an English version of the site, which has all the lyrics and transcripts, but no Polish translations added to them. You may wanna check it out. There's really a lot of reading :)
I'm also willing to add translations in other languages. If you're from another non-English speaking country and would like to run your language's section on MJ Translate let me know :)
:wild: :wild: :wild:

Hey, I know this site is a good time. lol! I always read it. Thanks for doing it and that he is full of wonderful things in our beloved Michael. :wub: Great job! :clapping: :punk:

A poem written by Michael Jackson, from the book Dancing the Dream

Ecstacy

I was born to never die
To live in bliss, to never cry
To speak the truth and never lie
To share my love without a sigh
To stretch my arms without a tie
This is my dance, this is my high
It's not a secret, can't you see
Why can't we all live in ecstacy

Ecstacy Ecstacy
Why can't we all
Live in Ecstacy.

Without a guilt, without regret
I am here to forget
Tainted memories of imagined sin
In every friend, kith and kin

We have come to celebrate here
The getting rid of every fear
Of every notion, every seed
Of any separation, caste, or creed.

This alienation, fragmentation, abomination
Of separation, exploitation, isolation
This cruelty, hysteria, absolute madness
This anger, anxiety, overflowing sadness
Disrupted ecology, wanton destruction
Diseased biology, nature's obstruction
Endangered species, environmental pollution
Holes in the ozone, defying solution
Is not knowing the spark that lights my interior
Is the same fire, glowing in every man, child, and mother superior

We have come to celebrate here
The getting rid of every fear
Of every notion, every seed
Of any separation, caste, or creed.

Feeling free, let us fly
Into the boundless, beyond the sky
For we were born to never die
To live in bliss, to never cry
To speak the truth and never lie
To share our love without a sign
To stretch our arms without a tie

This is our dance, this is our high
It's not a secret, can't you see
Why can't we all live in ecstacy

Ecstacy Ecstacy
Why can't we all
Live in Ecstacy.

This is another beautiful video. It's called The Sweetest Laugh
It inspired me to my username when MJJSmile was apparently already taken.

[YouTube]cBHGzJadZxQ[/YoutUbe]

I know this video has been making the rounds a lot on forums but it is wonderful. Short but to the point, its a phenomenal video:

[youtube]EI8RTbJLTbY[/youtube]

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tonAeh3Ct5k&color1=0x6699&color2=0x54abd6&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tonAeh3Ct5k&color1=0x6699&color2=0x54abd6&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That would be great if their were a radio station that played nothing but MJ music all day.

Very nice story about Michael and his rides at Neverland and Neverland itself. :wub::angel:

Michael Jackson Reached Out To Children In Need
http://tribwekchron.com/2010/03/michael-jackson-reached-out-to-children-in-need/

crazy4umjackson, you stated..
Its really a bittersweet feeling, watching the videos and reading articles about MJ. One moment he makes you laugh along with him then in another you realise that his gone which sort of kills you
I so agree with you on this.:yes: :cry:

^^^^^^ God, me too. I love watching Michael videos but after when you remember that he's gone, its like a stab in the heart :cry:

This woman puts out the best articles about Michael :heart: http://www.innermichael.com
I second that! :yes:

How about this... :wub:

I'd like to add this as well.... a message to fellow fans about sticking together with LOVE and things learned from Michael :heart:

Michael Jackson, Personal Love Tutor

Are we growing? Are we evolving? If not now, when will we begin?

When I was younger I used to long for some grand spiritual teacher to appear, to show me the way, to guide me to the secrets of the universe. "When the student is ready, the teacher will appear." I must have read this line at least a hundred times in mystical literature. While I didn't quit my job to live an ascetic existence in a faraway land, a sincere seeker I was. Yet where was my teacher, my guru? Perhaps I should have been satisfied where so many have, in the wisdom of history and perennial teachers like Jesus or Buddha. And while I respected them greatly (!) and took what words I could to heart, maybe it was the disquietude of youth that still needed an extra someone I could relate to in the here and now. Not one to follow easily or join a cult ;) I felt a bit left out in the cold. I cuddled up to my Michael Jackson CDs for some warmth.

As the years went by it became clearer that some of us must've chosen to go it alone in this life. No special teacher appeared. Well, as we all do I learned many lessons (from the tiniest to the painfully or gloriously grand!) from friends and fellow travelers, but via no great guru. Perhaps there simply wasn't one for me.

One thing learned, though, is that we really are all the same in the end. We're all made of the same stuff. "The blood inside of me is inside of you!" We're all strolling down the same seemingly endless road to God. And if this is a giant cosmic classroom, there must be grade/class levels. And as such, a 10th grader is no more special or important than a 2nd grader; they've just learned more. The older student hasn't reached perfection. They don't know all the answers. And eventually the 2nd grader will know as much. This view eliminates both worship and inferiority, and it allows for mentoring, for tutelage. The kid up one grade/class might still be struggling with calculus, but he's pretty darned good at algebra. Wonderful! You've got yourself a new math tutor.

And so it was the other day, when working on a problem far more confounding than any quadratic equation, that I came face to face (so to speak) with my secret, unrecognized teacher. The dilemma was an age-old one: how do we love in the face of pain, when anger tears us up over someone stolen from this life, gone too soon? How do we love when we feel our hearts scream for vengeance? How do we not hate when our society even expects such reaction, when we shake with resentment and demand justice? How can we as fans face the tragic loss of our beloved Michael and live through the filing of charges and probable trial of Dr Murray... "with love"? My heart was crying out to find an answer for us, to hold us together, to not let division, conspiracy, hoax theories and infighting divide and conquer us. Us. Michael's Soldiers of Love. Where is my long-lost guru now when I need him, I thought?! And there, as eloquently as the universe could show me, there he was, staring back at me from a photo on my bookshelf ... these two big, beautiful eyes that have always gone straight to my soul and accompanied me from childhood, through dark times and light, always with me. It was Michael Jackson -- my imperfect, still-evolving personal LOVE tutor.

All these years he's been there, telling me that if I want to make the world a better place, I should look at myself and make that change. He begged me to see that WE are the world, no matter if you're black or white. Let's start giving! He asked me, "Can you feel it?", because the whole world is coming together now! He told me that we are here to change the world, that you're just another part of me (we're all one!), that our message is within the MAJOR LOVE that we should be sending out to each other! He wanted to show me that we can "be God's glow" and heal the world, because "there's nothing that can't be done if we raise our voice as one!" And amidst the cries of "what about us?!" he lamented a world in which he "used to dream", but now doesn't know where we are. Yes, sometimes it seems we've drifted far. And on that awful June 25th, we certainly all cried at the same time that night. Michael couldn't do it alone. It's going to take somebody else... thousands, maybe millions of somebody elses. Me! You! All of us!

And that was his message in This Is It. "It's all for love. L.O.V.E." Do we care?! Do we give a damn?!

Love doesn't compromise. Love doesn't wait until it's convenient to teach you its lessons. "Love won't wait" until we finish simmering with hatred and bitterness and try to regroup and find ourselves again. We're a family, MJ fans. We've always been and more than ever before we must remain one in this difficult time. Our precious teacher is gone from the physical world and now we must turn to each other. If we can't treat each other with love, where does that leave the world? It's time to come together, stand strong and declare in one voice that it's LOVE we represent! Not hate! LOVE. That's the message. That's the truth. If not now, then when will we begin? :heart: http://www.majorloveprayer.org/2010/02/michael-jackson-personal-love-tutor.html

I second that! :yes:

I'd like to add this as well.... a message to fellow fans about sticking together with LOVE and things learned from Michael :heart:

Michael Jackson, Personal Love Tutor

Are we growing? Are we evolving? If not now, when will we begin?

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear." I must have read this line at least a hundred times in mystical literature. While I didn't quit my job to live an ascetic existence in a faraway land, a sincere seeker I was. Yet where was my teacher, my guru? Perhaps I should have been satisfied where so many have, in the wisdom of history and perennial teachers like Jesus or Buddha. And while I respected them greatly (!) and took what words I could to heart, maybe it was the disquietude of youth that still needed an extra someone I could relate to in the here and now. Not one to follow easily or join a cult ;) I felt a bit left out in the cold. I cuddled up to my Michael Jackson CDs for some warmth.

Love doesn't compromise. Love doesn't wait until it's convenient to teach you its lessons. "Love won't wait" until we finish simmering with hatred and bitterness and try to regroup and find ourselves again. We're a family, MJ fans. We've always been and more than ever before we must remain one in this difficult time. Our precious teacher is gone from the physical world and now we must turn to each other. If we can't treat each other with love, where does that leave the world? It's time to come together, stand strong and declare in one voice that it's LOVE we represent! Not hate! LOVE. That's the message. That's the truth. If not now, then when will we begin? :heart: http://www.majorloveprayer.org/2010/02/michael-jackson-personal-love-tutor.html

Sorry i didnt quote the whole thing, but the ones that really struck out to me. Although choosing was very hard. :cheeky:
I am on the same level as you, trying to find meaning as to our real purpose on earth.

Want to be part of the eternal moonwalk ? Post a video of yourself moonwalking on this website and you'll be part of the eternal moonwalk too! Isn't that cool ?
Hey, no worries if you can't moonwalk, just do what Bubbles did: walk backwards, that'll be good enough too! ( Put on the audio)

http://www.eternalmoonwalk.com

One of Michael's lesser known songs possibly, but I LOVE it so much! I can listen to it over and over and over again!
I thought this would be nice too to share with my MJJC friends! Love all of you very much!

[YouTube]Eqn715zIgsI[/YouTube]

One of Michael's lesser known songs possibly, but I LOVE it so much! I can listen to it over and over and over again!
I thought this would be nice too to share with my MJJC friends! Love all of you very much!

I Love this song! This is a favourite MJ song for me. Thanks for posting. :wub:

what song is it? I´m not allowed to see it

what song is it? I´m not allowed to see it
The same here (This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment. It is no longer available in your country) *sigh*

"what song is it?" - beautiful girl

Do you know the song from the Jacksons "Be not Always" sung by Michael ? I only came across it recently. What is it about Michael's voice, something so pure, so spiritual, so sensitive, it touches my heart everytime!

[youtube]glOJh2JsU6c[/youtube]

Some Michael Jackson quotes:

The Bee Gees who are brilliant, I just love great music.
~~Michael Jackson~~

The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.
~~Michael Jackson~~

The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation.
~~Michael Jackson~~

Source:http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/michael_jackson_2.html

cute_smile_mjj-1.jpg

Do you know the song from the Jacksons "Be not Always" sung by Michael ? I only came across it recently. What is it about Michael's voice, something so pure, so spiritual, so sensitive, it touches my heart everytime!

I just heard this song for the first time a couple days ago. Michael sounds so beautiful, but it made me cry. :cry:

Wow, this is beautiful. I never heard this song either. I guess I need to buy some of the Jackson 5/Jacksons CDs. Michael really was so tuned in early on to the plights of the world. Thank you for posting. :wub::angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back