Positive websites and videos that celebrate MJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you just love it when you read something you didn't know about Michael Jackson, or saw a photo of him you never saw before ?
Here are some interesting tidbits for you, I have listed the first six of the list

100 Things you never knew about Michael Jackson

1. Michael Jacksons favourite animated character was Pinocchio

2. When he was a child his favourite books included Rip Van Winkle and The Old Man and the Sea

3. Michael Jackson was very ticklish

4. Saint Vincent, an island in the Caribbean, once issued Michael Jackson stamps

5. The singer once owned a boa constrictor called “Muscles”

6. As a youngster he used to put spiders in sister La Toyah’s bed

For the remainder please see

http://www.bukisa.com/articles/113524_100-things-you-never-knew-about-michael-jackson

1272.jpg

The video is called "TV The Jackson Family Honors Michael Jackson Feb 22 1994"

Michael Jackson presents a Jackson Family Award to Berry Gordy.
I love the way he laughs and how he sounds laughing

[youtube]dPn7NmHE39s[/youtube]

^^ Though I knew this vid, today I cried my eyes out .. I miss him so much.

He stood only on stage and the whole audience went mad.
He simply was unique.
His laughter, his voice, his soul, his humility and deep love for the nature .. simply unique.

God bless you Michael :heart:

^^ Though I knew this vid, today I cried my eyes out .. I miss him so much.

He stood only on stage and the whole audience went mad.
He simply was unique.
His laughter, his voice, his soul, his humility and deep love for the nature .. simply unique.

God bless you Michael :heart:

I know what you mean mj_smile.
Big hug to you! :hug:

*sigh* I'm so glad you understand this feeling, MJJLaugh. Many hugs back to you! :huggy:

Thank you for sharing these articles and vids with us :flowers:

I found this website http://www.michaeljacksonshines.com/ with photos, videos, info on his charities, the solo albums, awards won, tribute videos etc

"This website is dedicated to Michael Jackson for all that he has given us through his loving spirit and his extraordinary musical talent"

michael-jackson-10.jpg

Here are two videos with some very rare pics!
Enjoy!

[youtube]rEuNU78MJ2o[/youtube]

[youtube]_kvVnTUkNLs[/youtube]

My favorite picture in the second video is the one at 8:22-8:25, protesting against Sony in 2002 and he leans from the bus, oh my, oh my....

^the first video 3.53 is soo yummmay...You almost forget how he looks in normal clothes and when he shows up wearing normal, it just takes your breath away. (it takes mine :lol:) I love seeing michael in plaid, jeans..etc..But i then i am more comfortable seeing him in his flashy jackets and bling bling..*drools*

^the first video 3.53 is soo yummmay...You almost forget how he looks in normal clothes and when he shows up wearing normal, it just takes your breath away. (it takes mine :lol:) I love seeing michael in plaid, jeans..etc..But i then i am more comfortable seeing him in his flashy jackets and bling bling..*drools*

:lol: It always takes me by suprise when I see Michael wearing jeans and plain t-shirts! Not seeing Michael blinged up is just weird to me :giggle:

Michael Jackson was very ticklish

:lol: I would have loved to tickle him!

Jackson owns the rights to the South Carolina State Anthem, South Carolina on My Mind.

Oo interesting, I didn't know that.

A library once accused the singer of owing $1 million in overdue book fines

WOW. I'm bad with library fines but my highest was a bit less - £15 :lol: when I was at University.

In 1984 a French fan committed suicide because he couldn’t have surgery to look like Jackson

Oh dear :(

Before concerts he would drink Ricola candy dissolved in hot water

Whats Ricola?

Jackson once described Elizabeth Taylor as “a warm cuddly blanket that I love to snuggle up to”

Awwwh

[

[

Before concerts he would drink Ricola candy dissolved in hot water

Whats Ricola?

http://www.ricola.com/index.cfm?DDBBA4392B351571E6EC1D1DB9852BA3

ric_com_produkte_boxes_bg.jpg

The convenient click-shut box pack fits any pocket and is ideal for travelling. Never be without your favourite Ricola candies again and enjoy the smooth, soothing flavour of natural mountain herbs in a variety of selected flavours wherever you are. All sugar-free flavours are non-harmful to teeth, calorie-reduced and suitable for diabetics.

The Herb, Eucalyptus and Sage flavours are particularly helpful when you have a rough throat or want to breathe more easily. Elderflower and Lemon Balm, for example, are wonderfully refreshing and soothing for both mouth and throat. But the incomparably delicious flavour means you can enjoy them anytime
just so.

For all you art lovers, and especially the Michael Jackson lovers under the art lovers!

"We'd like to thank all the artists for their hard work & time spent on creating exquisite Michael Jackson art. From 2006, Michael was aware of this gallery as we have told him about it and showed him some of the images on this site. He was impressed!"

All the artwork there remains copyright of the artist and you will need to register to view all the artwork but then you can see:

Oil and Acrylic paintings (240) - by David Nordahl and Nate Giorgio among other
Drawings ( 1046)
Digital Art (146)
Sculptures (9)
Drawings created by Michael Jackson (21)
to name a few.....

http://www.michaeljacksonart.com/

mjdrawing.jpg

This video shows Michael answering fans questions while being in Thailand during the History tour.

There's a question he doesn't want to answer "I did not circle that one". You have to listen closely to hear the question being asked

[youtube]IG0uENOJbSs[/youtube]

lol.. what was the question - about his age? :lol: when they said that his face changed.

Was that other question about anonymity..did he hear it properly because he says he'd go to Neverland or a secluded island and do something creative. Thats what he would do if he had a day where nobody knew who he was? Hmm.

http://www.ricola.com/index.cfm?DDBBA4392B351571E6EC1D1DB9852BA3

The convenient click-shut box pack fits any pocket and is ideal for travelling. Never be without your favourite Ricola candies again and enjoy the smooth, soothing flavour of natural mountain herbs in a variety of selected flavours wherever you are. All sugar-free flavours are non-harmful to teeth, calorie-reduced and suitable for diabetics.

The Herb, Eucalyptus and Sage flavours are particularly helpful when you have a rough throat or want to breathe more easily. Elderflower and Lemon Balm, for example, are wonderfully refreshing and soothing for both mouth and throat. But the incomparably delicious flavour means you can enjoy them anytime
just so.

Thanks for the info about Ricola, so they were to help his throat.

For all you art lovers, and especially the Michael Jackson lovers under the art lovers!

"We'd like to thank all the artists for their hard work & time spent on creating exquisite Michael Jackson art. From 2006, Michael was aware of this gallery as we have told him about it and showed him some of the images on this site. He was impressed!"

All the artwork there remains copyright of the artist and you will need to register to view all the artwork but then you can see:

Oil and Acrylic paintings (240) - by David Nordahl and Nate Giorgio among other
Drawings ( 1046)
Digital Art (146)
Sculptures (9)
Drawings created by Michael Jackson (21)
to name a few.....

http://www.michaeljacksonart.com/

Thanks for this too! :heart: :heart: That site is wonderful.

This video was at the Premium VIP party in Japan in 2007.
I simply adore the part where he asks permission from someone unseen to take his glasses off again "cause I look like Mr. Magoo"
Michael, you looked great with your reading glasses and we all love you anyway!!

[youtube]TyYtVG6I8n0[/youtube]

Michael Jackson gets two of the three Soultrain awards and he hands an award to his friend Eddy Murphy, in 1993
He performed 'Remember the Time' in a gold chair because he sprained his ankle
The quality of the videos isn't very good but it's still highly entertaining!

There are four parts:

He hobbles on stage on crutches starting at 4:00
[youtube]X11xVFi6GCE[/youtube]

[youtube]7qdietu4nsY[/youtube]

[youtube]tCx7iXrGIAk[/youtube]

[youtube]8FoyvTa165I[/youtube]

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EI8RTbJLTbY&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EI8RTbJLTbY&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Last edited:
This was sent to me by a colleague and it put a big smile on my face! And of course it made me think of Michael right away!

This is from The Society of Childlike Persons and with a Lifelong membership in good standing you are entitled to:

Walk in the rain, jump in mud puddles, collect rainbows, smell flowers, blow bubbles, stop along the way, build sand castles, build snowmen and snow angels, throw snowballs, watch the moon and stars come out, say HELLO to everyone, go barefoot, go on adventures, sing in the shower.

Have a merry heart, read children’s books, act silly, take bubble baths, splash in the tub, get new trainers, hold hands and hug and kiss, dance, fly kites (and parachutes!), laugh and cry for the health of it, ask Mum for a kiss to fix the broken things, wander around, feel scared, feel sad, feel mad, feel happy, give up and worry, stay innocent.

Believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy, say yes, say no, say the magic words, ask lots of questions, ride bicycles, draw and paint, see things differently, fall down and get up again, talk with animals, look at the sky, trust the universe, stay up late, climb trees, watch butterflies and bugs and bees and ants and things, take naps, do nothing, do stuff, daydream, play with toys, play under the covers, have warm fuzzies.

Have pillow fights, learn new stuff, get excited about everything, be a clown, stand on my head, hop on one foot, spin until I get dizzy, turn cartwheels, lean into the wind, enjoy having a body, listen to music, find out how things work, make up new rules, tell stories, save the world, make friends, make mistakes and…

Do anything else that brings more happiness, celebration, relaxation, communication, health, joy, love, creativity, pleasure, abundance, grace, self-esteem, courage, balance, spontaneity, passion, beauty, peace, serenity and life energy to me and other people on the planet.

Further, I am hereby officially authorized to frequent beaches, woods, meadows, mountain tops, swimming pools, rivers, streams, playgrounds, picnic areas, summer camps, birthday parties, theatres, oceans, museums, planetariums, festivals and other places where children of all ages come to play.

10101913.jpg

Michael-Jackson-p07.jpg

Last edited:
The Real Michael Jackson - Sweet Child of God - Part 1

[youtube]1NRB7nt_2q0[/youtube]

The Real Michael Jackson - Sweet Child of God - Part 2

[youtube]VspJF6Qm8Zs[/youtube]

**Michael Jackson***...Remember Michael with L.O.V.E as he shows us. Smile :D Love :wub: Dance :dancin:

**Michael being his Cute self**

**Michael Jackson - This is worth the Listen & Watch!!**
The Title may fool you - I love this version of the song & video - great Michael Moments**

**Michael is Happy & that makes us Happy**

**Funny Times with Michael & Bret Ratner on Set**

Last edited:
Michael Jackson's Legacy & Influence.

Michael Jackson was inducted onto the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 1984. He broke down racial barriers, transformed the art of the music video and paved the way for modern pop music in his own country. He was characterized as "an unstoppable juggernaut, possessed of all the tools to dominate the charts seemingly at will: an instantly identifiable voice, eye-popping dance moves, stunning musical versatility and loads of sheer star power".

Source: http://www.michaeljacksonslegacy.net/

Michael Jackson - We've had Enough

( There's an annoying 15 seconds commercial before the music starts. It's not really a video, sorry about that, but I LOVE this song too and I wanted to share it with you!)

[youtube]6gkCfz3cD_g[/youtube]

Blessed are The Peacemakers
March 14, 2010 – 9:02 pm

Blessed are the Peacemakers. Blessed? How blessed? Well, let’s see… Jesus was a peacemaker and savior. How blessed was Jesus? Oh that’s right, he was crucified. Was Nelson Mandela blessed? No, he spent a large part of his adult life in prison. What about Benazir Bhutto? No? Oh that’s right, she was murdered. Well, maybe you were thinking of Lady Diana Spencer? No, not her either; she died in a car accident while being hounded by the Paparazzi. Perhaps John Lennon? Oh, that’s right, he was gunned down in front of his home. How about His Holiness the Dalai Lama. No, he was exiled from his homeland during an invasion and genocidal attack by another country. Perhaps Martin Luther King comes to mind? Nope, he was killed by a sniper. The Kennedys, John and Robert—they worked for peace and justice? Oh that’s right, they were assassinated.

Blessed are the peacemakers? What peacemaker was blessed? Let’s see… well, there was Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson? A peacemaker? Oh yes, peacemaker and global humanitarian. He was blessed with lots of talent, an incredible voice, unparalleled fame and a staggering personal fortune. He lived the privileged life. Michael was blessed, right?

Oh wait… for his philanthropy; broad generosity; his role as humanity’s global cheerleader; his worldwide ambassadorship work meeting with heads of state, politicians and militaries; his global humanitarian efforts and donations for and on behalf of charities; his sponsorship of children and the fight for their health and rights, he was blessed, right?

What? He was ridiculed? Humiliated? Scorned? Made the butt of jokes and unkind remarks? Hunted and hounded? Called derogatory names? For decades? Accused and tried for crimes he didn’t commit and found innocent, yet is “remembered” for the crime? Imprisoned in his home, hotel rooms and his life because of his fame? Extorted for money by unscrupulous sycophants? Then allegedly killed by a doctor who was supposed to be his personal healer?

Blessed are the peacemakers? Really? We don’t appear to do so well with them. Oh sure, we have organizations like Green Peace, Amnesty International, Physicians for Social Responsibility, Sister Cities International, UNESCO, the United Nations. We are outstanding peacemakers, right?

You don’t become a peacemaker by teaching peace; you become a peacemaker by bringing into being that which you seek. Does that mean passively accepting whatever is and wishing that it gets better? My mother used to say “Wish in one hand and poop in the other and see which fills up faster. What a wise woman! No, activism for change can be sacred! Sacred activism is peacemaking in becoming.

So I ask: where is the worldwide family of citizens who demand protection and recognition for these, our global human treasures? We preserve antiquities, burial lands, tribal lands and archeological digs but we have no global movement, society, governing agent or law to protect our highly visible philanthropic humans? We have corporate law, military law, martial law, domestic law and unwritten laws about human civility. Where is the law about treating benevolent and human treasures kindly if not reverently?

Instead, we relentlessly try entertainment and celebrity people in the court of public opinion. We somehow think that because they stand on a world stage that we have license to their lives—that we own them? We think we have a right to demand something, anything from them? And when did it become necessary for them to push the envelope to and become the latest form of outrageous in order to hold our flickering attention? When did they have to start perpetually reinventing themselves and raise the stakes in order to regain our momentarily wavering attention span? When did it become acceptable to rush an entertainer and grab a souvenir no matter if it’s a piece of hair or flesh? How is it civil to make people so afraid of the very people they live to please simply because their face is so well known? When was it ever civil to interrupt a celebrity no matter where they are or what they are doing to ask for an autograph—for a simple scrawl of ink on paper? When did it become civil behavior to hunt and haunt people, elevate them to unparalleled fame and then imprison them within the restricted and confined lives we press them into? There is something not only dysfunctional and distasteful, but inhumane about all that.

We bring charges and trials to people who abuse other people. We arrest people who break into other people’s sacred domiciles. But we allow unscrupulous photographers and journalists to splay and slay people in revealing and public headlines and stories?

We take people to jail who are trespassing on property and lurking in areas where they don’t belong, arrest those who window peek, prosecute people who harass, and charge for false imprisonment or kidnapping except when the perp has a badge. When false arrest and prosecution on flimsy or trumped evidence is visited upon an individual by law enforcement we are OK with that? We let them get away with such a violation of rights? Even when that abuse does permanent damage to someone’s psyche that eventually leads to illness, drug dependence, health issues and eventual demise?

We have license to invade people’s privacy, dignity and lives looking for what… a fix or morsel of information about their lives? Isn’t that an invasion of privacy? A kind of sick addiction? Where do we get that right? Or even the idea that we might have that right? Commandment number 11: If deemed a celebrity, thou shalt not do anything, go anywhere, decide something, or otherwise navigate your life without letting your public know and providing them all the details, private, sordid or otherwise.

We have nothing to protect or give recourse to families when a beloved one is abused or snatched from them and us by the unscrupulous criminal or not? We prosecute people for false arrest, for unlawful kidnapping, but not for destroying careers, reputations or sullying a lifetime of work?

What I want to know is what did I lose? What stroke of genius was withheld from me? What brilliant discovery or solution never happened? How many people lost something important? How many people were not saved? Millions? A few thousand? One?

What did not happen because Martin Luther King died when he did? How many more children would Lady Diana have saved had she lived? What corrupt factions would have fallen had the Kennedys lasted in the political arena? In the years that Mandela was in prison, what social reforms did not occur? What humanitarian endeavors didn’t take place because Michael was treated so badly he had trouble sleeping and that led to his death allegedly at the hands of a healer? What spiritual movies like the fantasy Avatar will never be made because Michael didn’t get to live to pursue his dream of moviemaking? Where is the public outrage and global push to recognize, protect and cherish the human treasures among us? Where is YOUR voice? Where are YOU?

© B. Kaufmann 2010

Source: http://www.innermichael.com/

OMG, where did you find this? This is awesome!!!!! :wub::clapping::dancin:

:hello: Well I've known about it for awhile,but recently went through my YT playlists and saw it and of course thought This thread would be a great home for it. Glad everyone enjoys it as much as I do! :D

Michael Jackson: the Spiritual Teacher

Michael Jackson's stage presence was undoubtedly incomparable. He performed with an energy and a divine ambiance that was clearly not of this world. No one else in our lifetime, will ever come close to the magnanimous and influential powerhouse that was............Michael Jackson. But I now ponder, were we just too enamored with the performer and his image, to realize the profoundness of the spiritual and life lessons he was teaching us all along - contained in the lyrics of his songs?
Michael Jackson's passion, purpose and message was for peace, harmony, and equality in the world. He longed for simple experiences that we, today, continue to take for granted. He wanted normality. He wanted to be accepted as he was. Most importantly, he wanted to experience a childhood. Was his behavior as a "childlike man" a bit strange for some? Yes....Maybe. However, if you have never experienced NOT having a childhood, you have no grounds for judgment. According to the Bible Scriptures Luke 18: 16-17 states " I tell you the truth, anyone who doesn't receive the Kingdom of God like a child will never enter it."

He said in an interview once, "If you really want to know about me, listen to the lyrics in my song Have You Seen My Childhood ." The Lyrics are as follow: "Have You Seen My Childhood? I'm searching for the world that I come from. Cause I've been looking around, in the lost and found of my heart. No one understands me, They view it as such strange eccentricities...Cause I keep kidding around. Like a child, but pardon me...People say I'm not okay, Cause I love such elementary things...It's been my fate to compensate, for the Childhood I've never known..........Before you judge me, try hard to love me."

Michael Jackson suffered greatly internally. The only place he felt free was on stage. When he performed he was "being" and in alignment with his divine purpose. He knew he wasn't being judged by his fans...we loved and still love him. He utilized his God-given talents and abilities with every fiber and cell in his body. He poured his heart and soul into each performance, with fans at every corner and stretch of the world receiving him. Michael Jackson sincerely loved us. He suffered even more at the condemnation and crude perceptions of those who have no conscience. Those individuals who use such cowardly covers stating: " I'm Just A Reporter Reporting The News," or "I Just Want To Sell My Tabloids." These vicious people sought fame and fortune, out of their own envious ways, destroying those to whom the stories are written about. They are so blinded by having the "exclusive story" that they are not stopping to even think about the detrimental effects of their actions. Over the years, they devastatingly touched the soul of one of God's Angels. This, along with his personal issues, had kept Michael Jackson in constant emotional pain, mental pain and lifelong turmoil for most of his life.

Lyrics from his song "Tabloid Junkie" can best describe how he felt: " Speculate to break the one you hate. Circulate the lie you confiscate. Assassinate and mutilate. As the hounding media in hysteria, Who's the next for you to resurrect................It's slander. With the words you use. You're a parasite in black and white. Do anything for news. And you don't go and buy it. To read it sanctifies it."

Michael Jackson did not allow the public scrutiny to keep him from entertaining his fans. He remained persistent in his message and mission of bringing love unto the world, with such lyrics from his song "Another Part of Me" - "We're sending out, A major love, And this is our message to you. The planets are lining up, We're bringing brighter days. They're all in line, Waiting for you. Can't you see.....You're just Another Part of Me."

We are all a part of each other. When you tear one down, we all suffer. Including those who are responsible for the act itself; they just don't know it yet. When one is in turmoil, we all are. When one is crying out for help, we need to answer. Michael Jackson cried and cried and cried. Not with tears streaming down his face; but rather with all the ways he changed the look of his appearance. The way we truly feel on the inside, will definitely reflect those same feelings on the outside. I think that because his childhood was so tumultuous, he maybe set out to take away any signs of how he looked. As this would be a permanent constant reminder. The public also contributed with negative reports of his prominent "African American" features and so on and so forth. What he didn't understand, I believe, was that his fans never complained. We loved Michael Jackson just as he was. I think he expected that changing his appearance on the outside, would also create new emotional and mental feelings for him on the inside. If you haven't learned anything from the Spiritual Teachings of the Divine Spirit that was and is Michael Jackson.....let's remember this Scripture from Matthew 7:2 - "Others will treat you as you treat them. Whatever measure you use in judging others, it will be used to measure how you are judged."

Michael Jackson has served his purpose, has carried out his mission, and has delivered his message. He has entered the gates of heaven where he's entertaining God and his fellow Angels. Now he can finally rest in the comfort and peace of his true father's arms, as he now knows and feels acceptance. He can now be that "child" without judgment. And most of all....he has heard those approving words from his true father in heaven..................... "My Child.....Yours Is Indeed A Job Well Done!"

In Conclusion.......Lyrics To Michael Jackson's Song: "Gone Too Soon."

Like A Comet, Blazing Cross The Evening Sky...Gone Too Soon.

Like A Rainbow, Fading In The Twinkling of an Eye......Gone Too Soon.

Shiny and Sparkly, and Splendidly Bright.

Here One Day.....Gone One Night.

Like A Castle, Built Upon A Sandy Beach......Gone Too Soon.

Like A Perfect Flower, That Is Beyond Your Reach...Gone Too Soon.

Born To Amuse, To Inspire, To Delight

Here One Day....Gone One Night.

Like A Sunset, Dying With The Rising of The Moon

Gone Too Soon.

Gone Too Soon.

Dr. Monica Burns-Capers, Ph.D

Copyright 2009. Dr. Monica Burns-Capers, Ph.D. All Rights Reserved.

Sources: www.allmichaeljacksonlyrics.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back