Positive websites and videos that celebrate MJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video: Wings Without Me ( written by Michael Jackson)
Set to the song "Fly Away"

[YouTube]caZCGlpozns[/YouTube]

It was August, and I was looking up at the sky. With one hand shielding my eyes, I made out a falcon soaring on the currents of hot swirling air. Higher and higher it spiraled, until with one unearthly shriek, it disappeared.
All at once I felt left behind. Why did you grow wings without me? I mourned. Then my spirit said, The falcons way is not the only way. Your thoughts are as free as any bird. So I shut my eyes and my spirit took off, spiraling as high as the falcon and then beyond, so that I was looking down over the whole earth. But something was wrong. Why did I feel so cold and alone?
You grew wings without me, my heart said. What good is freedom without love? So I went quietly to the bed of a sick child and sang him a lullaby. He fell asleep smiling, and my heart took off, joining my spirit as it circled over the earth. I was free and loving, but still something was wrong.
You grew wings without me, my body said. Your flights are only imagination. So I looked into books that I had ignored before and read about saints in every age who actually flew. In India, Persia, China, and Spain (even in Los Angeles!), the power of spirit has reached, not just into the heart, but into every cell of the body. As if carried aloft by a great eagle, Saint Teresa said, my ecstasy lifted me into the air.
began to believe in this amazing feat, and for the first time, I didnt feel left behind. I was the falcon and the child and the saint. In my eyes their lives became sacred, and the truth came home: When all life is seen as divine, everyone grows wings.

**DANCING THE DREAM by Michael Jackson** (published 1992)

It was August, and I was looking up at the sky. With one hand shielding my eyes, I made out a falcon soaring on the currents of hot swirling air. Higher and higher it spiraled, until with one unearthly shriek, it disappeared.
All at once I felt left behind. Why did you grow wings without me? I mourned. Then my spirit said, The falcons way is not the only way. Your thoughts are as free as any bird. So I shut my eyes and my spirit took off, spiraling as high as the falcon and then beyond, so that I was looking down over the whole earth. But something was wrong. Why did I feel so cold and alone?
You grew wings without me, my heart said. What good is freedom without love? So I went quietly to the bed of a sick child and sang him a lullaby. He fell asleep smiling, and my heart took off, joining my spirit as it circled over the earth. I was free and loving, but still something was wrong.
You grew wings without me, my body said. Your flights are only imagination. So I looked into books that I had ignored before and read about saints in every age who actually flew. In India, Persia, China, and Spain (even in Los Angeles!), the power of spirit has reached, not just into the heart, but into every cell of the body. As if carried aloft by a great eagle, Saint Teresa said, my ecstasy lifted me into the air.
began to believe in this amazing feat, and for the first time, I didnt feel left behind. I was the falcon and the child and the saint. In my eyes their lives became sacred, and the truth came home: When all life is seen as divine, everyone grows wings.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thanks for posting!!!!!

It´s offtopic but I think of Michael when I hear the lyrics in this song and when I read the lyrics from dancing the dream and listened to fly away I just wanted to share this one

Flyin´ high,high
I´m a bird in the sky
I´m an eagle that
rides in the breeze

high,high
what a feeling to fly
over mountains and
forests and seas

and to go everywhere
that I please

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=wcLPV2oPXmU&feature=related

Ebony/Jet interview with Michael Jackson

OF ALL the superstars who are reluctant to share their personal views with the public via the press, Michael Jackson ranks easily as the most reluctant one. A consummate extrovert when on stage, he is as tightlipped as a Trappist monk when it comes to meeting the press. That's why Johnson Publishing Co. considers it an extraordinary coup that the king of pop abandoned his usual reticence and gave the longest interview "in eight years" to EBONY and Jet. The interview, which appeared in the May 1992 issue of EBONY is reprinted below.

It was conducted by Jet Executive Editor Robert E. Johnson during the entertainer's visit to four African countries (Gabon, the Ivory Coast, Tanzania, Egypt). During the trip, the entertainer was crowned king of Sani at a ceremony in the Ivory Coast.

EBONY/JET: Do you have any special feeling about this return to the continent of Africa?

JACKSON: For me, it's like the "dawn of civilization." It's the first place where society existed. It's seen a lot of love. I guess theres that connection because it is the root of all rhythm. Everything. It's home.

EBONY/JET: You visited Africa in 1974. Can you compare and contrast the two visits?

JACKSON: I'm more aware of things this time: the people and how they live and their government. But for me, I'm more aware of the rhythms and the music and the people. Thats what I'm really noticing more than anything. The rhythms are incredible. You can tell especially the way the children move. Even the little babies, when they hear the drums, they start to move. The rhythm, the way it affects their soul and they start to move. The same thing that Blacks have in America ....

JACKSON: I never try to think hard about it because I don't want it to go to my head. But, its a great honor....

EBONY/JET: Speaking of music and rhythm, how did you put together the gospel songs on your last album?

JACKSON: I wrote "Will You Be There?" at my house, "Never Land" in California. ... I didn't think about it hard. That's why its hard to take credit for the songs that I write, because I just always feel that its done from above. I feel fortunate for being that instrument through which music flows. I'm just the source through which it comes. I can't take credit for it because its Gods work. He's just using me as the messenger. ....

EBONY/JET: What was the ceneept for the Dangerous album?

JACKSON: I wanted to do an album that was like Tehaikovsky's Nutcracker Suite. So that in a thousand years from now, people would still be listening to it. Something that would live forever. I would like to see children and teenagers and parents and all races all over the world, hundreds and hundreds of years from now, still pulling out songs from that album and dissecting it. I want it to live.

EBONY/JET: I notice on this trip that you made a special effort to visit children.

JACKSON: I love children, as you can see. And babies.

EBONY/JET: And animals.

JACKSON: Well, theres a certain sense that animals and children have that gives me a certain creative juice, a certain force that later on in adulthood is kind of lost because of the conditioning that happens in the world. A great poet said once: "When I see children, I see that God has not yet given up on man." An Indian poet from India said that, and his name is Tagore. The innocence of children represents to me the source of infinite creativity. That is the potential of every human being. But by the time you are an adult, you're conditioned; you're so conditioned by the things about you--and it goes. Love. Children are loving, they don't gossip, they don't complain, they're just openhearted. They're ready for you. They don't judge. They don't see things by way of color. They're very child-like. That's the problem with adults: they lose that child-like quality. And that's the level of inspiration that's so needed and is so important for creating and writing songs and for a sculptor, a poet or a novelist. It's that same kind of innocence, that same level of consciousness, that you create from. And kids have it. I feel it right away from animals and children and nature. Of course. And when I'm on stage. I can't perform if I don't have that kind of ping pong with the crowd. You know the kind of cause and effect action, reaction. Because I play off of them. They're really feeding me and I'm just acting from their energy.

EBONY/JET: Where is all this heading?

JACKSON: I really believe that God chooses people to do certain things, the way Michelangelo or Leonardo da Vinci or Mozart or Muhammad Ali or Martin Luther King is chosen. And that is their mission to do that thing. And I think that I haven't scratched the surface yet of what my real purpose is for being here. I'm committed to my art. I believe that all art has as its ultimate goal the union between the material and the spiritual, the human and the divine. And I believe that that is the very reason for the existence of art and what I do. And I feel fortunate in being that instrument through which music flows .... Deep inside I feel that this world we live in is really a big, huge, monumental symphonic orchestra. I believe that in its primordial form all of creation is sound and that it's not just random sound, that it's music. You've heard the expression, music of the spheres? Well, that's a very literal phrase. In the Gospels, we read, "And the Lord God made man from the dust of the earth and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and man became a living soul." That breath of life to me is the music of life and it permeates every fiber of creation. In one of the pieces of the Dangerous album, I say: "Life songs of ages, throbbing in my blood, have danced the rhythm of the tide and flood." This is a very literal statement, because the same new miracle intervals and biological rhythms
that sound out the architecture of my DNA also govern the movement of the stars. The same music governs the rhythm of the seasons, the pulse of our heartbeats, the migration of birds, the ebb and flow of ocean tides, the cycles of growth, evolution and dissolution. It's music, it's rhythm. And my goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive: the ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance. It's like, my purpose, it's what I'm here for.

EBONY/JET: What about politics?

JACKSON: I never get into politics. But I think music soothes the savage beast. If you put cells under a miscroscope and you put music on, you'll see them move and start to dance. It affects the soul .... I hear music in everything. You know, that's the most I've said in eight years .... You know I don't give interviews. That's because I know you, and I trust you. You're the only person I trust to give interviews to.

Source: http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1077/is_n1_v48/ai_12824421/

This video has a lot of images of Michael smiling, set to "Smile"
They say that the eyes are the mirror of the soul
And I say - Michael's smile is the key to my heart
It is my deepest wish that the world will one day know the true nature of this beautiful, wonderful man!

Michael Jackson - Smile

[youtube]nCpD72b-dfs[/youtube]

(stage lights come on @ about 1:10)

SXSW 2010 Video: Michael Jackson, Free Willy Live On With The Very Best

By Nick Rallo, Saturday, Mar. 20 2010 @ 1:41PM

First of all, it was 2 a.m. and my feet were like blood balloons.

But The Very Best still managed to get me--and a room full of people--to board the stage and break out in a huge dance party last night. In the process, Michael Jackson lived on stage for about three and a half minutes last night.

Also: Willy from the movie Free Willy.

The lights went out, and "Will You Be There" closed the incredible show.

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/dc9/2010/03/michael_jackson_free_willy_liv.php

http://www.youtube.com/v/dVTvKwDXOLc&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1http://www.youtube.com/v/dVTvKwDXOLc&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1

Last edited:
Brett Ratner remembers Michael Jackson as a true inspiration
July 3, 2009 ·
“Michael was not only a great friend, but a true inspiration in my life. I will never forget his kindness to me, and his beautiful heart. He was the best father and truly loved his children. I will miss him.”

and

“I know that people looked at Michael and thought he was strange, but to me, he was fascinating. He was the most inspirational person in my life. His one dream was to cure all the sick children in the world. And when I’d say, ‘Isn’t that impossible?’ Michael would just start to cry. He was very emotional about things that moved him. I guess you’d have to say he was a pure innocent in a world that wasn’t so innocent anymore.”

brett-ratner-with-michael-jackson.jpg

[YouTube]oDqO5iiPoog[/YouTube]

I You We - Written by Michael Jackson

[YouTube]ysoA76LLqCU[/YouTube]

I said you had to do it. You said you didn't want to. We talked about it, and we agreed that maybe I could help.
I said you were wrong. You insisted you were right. We held each other's hand, and right and wrong disappeared.
I began crying. You began crying, too. We embraced, and between us grew a flower of peace.
How I love this mystery called We! Where does it come from, out of thin air? I thought about this mystery, and I realized something: We must be love's favorite child, because until I reach out for you, We is not even there. It arrives on the wings of tenderness: it speaks through our silent understanding. When I laugh at myself, it smiles. When I forgive you, it dances in jubilation.

So We is not a choice anymore, not if you and I want to grow with one another. We unites us, increases our strength; it picks up our burden when you and I are ready to let it fall.

The truth is that you and I would have given up long ago, but We won't let us. It is too wise. "Look into your hearts," it says. "What do you see? Not you and I, but only We."

from the book
**DANCING THE DREAM by Michael Jackson**
(published 1992)

This is one of my favourite videos about Michael showing his humanitarian work and its such a well made video. It brings a tear to my eye when I see it though. I just wish he were here:

[youtube]3HY-7cPh49Q[/youtube]

MichaelandMickey.jpg

MichaelandSuperman.jpg

"As corny as it sounds, natural highs are the greatest highs in the world. The stars, the mountains, children, babies smiling are just magic."

Michael Jackson
1979 JET Magazine

Very often, in interviews done with him and in some of his writings, Michael Jackson describes things he finds amazing as "magic". It was a word that Michael used often in interviews to describe something, be it music, animation or a starry night, that he felt was really special. He often said that he loved to create "magic" and seemed in awe of things around him that so many of us just take for granted.

In a very early interview done with him after the success of "Thriller", he mentions his love of the outdoors and coming outdoors in the evening and just viewing the stars.

Michael had an amazing gift of being able to see "magic" in everything. It has made me think long and hard how much more precious life would be if we took the time to enjoy every single moment and to see things with the intensity, curiosity and awe in which he viewed them.

Every sunset and sunrise, every bird singing it's own beautiful song. Drops of dewy rain and the beauty of fresh-fallen snow. The crunching of leaves beneath our feet as we walk in the cool, crisp autumn air, the scent of flowers, pumpkins, spice. Being able to revel in and see the beauty in the striking colors in each piece of art and in nature itself. We all need to slow down and take in all of God's beauty, as Michael did. We could all use more of that child-like awe and wonder when looking at the world.

Michael was a musical genuis, the greatest entertainer we've seen, an amazing dancer, an inventor and a humanitarian, and most importantly, a fellow human being.

He thrilled us with his talents, he showed us how love and a gentle spirit could help to change the world. He cared about and helped hurting children. He gave his time and money to charitable causes. He used his God-given talents and gifts to not only entertain and captivate, but to truly make a difference in this world.

Michael was, indeed, magic.

Source: http://www.reflectionsonthedance.com/Magic.html

Michael and his mother shared a very special, deep bond. In the first video he serenades his mother and she loves it!

These videos honor Mrs Katherine Jackson - she loved her son and stood by him always!

Michael Jackson sings to his mum

[YouTube]MQS93Z6Kaxg[/YouTube]

Mother - Wrtitten by Michael Jackson

[YouTube]j38nQkG4LXU[/YouTube]

Eons of time I've been gestating
To take a form been hesitating
From the unmanifest this cosmic conception
On this earth a fantastic reception
And then one fateful August morn
From your being I was born
With tender love you nurtured a seed
To your own distress you paid no heed
Unmindful of any risk and danger
You decided upon this lonely stranger

Rainbows, clouds, the deep blue sky
Glittering birds that fly on high
Out of fragments you've made my whole
From the elements you fashioned my soul
Mother dear, you gave me life
Because of you, no struggle or strife
You gave me joy and position
Cared for me without condition
And if I ever change this world
It's from the emotions you've unfurl'd
Your compassion is so sweet and dear
Your finest feelings I can hear
I can sense your faintest notion
The wondrous magic of your love potion
And now that I have come so far
Met with every king and czar
Encountered every color and creed
Of every passion, every greed
I go back to that starry night
With not a fear for muscle or might
You taught me how to stand and fight
For every single wrong and right
Every day without a hold
I will treasure what you've mold
I will remember every kiss
Your sweet words I'll never miss
No matter where I go from here
You're in my heart, my mother dear.

from the book
(published 1992)

And I know, you're apart of me and I miss you so.

You were as kind as you could be. And even though you're gone, you still mean the world to me.

This song perfectly describes the way I feel about Michael right now. That underlined line I truly mean. So many people around me lately, my peers mostly, have been talking about Micahel in a negative light and then they always end it with, "He's dead. Who's cares? Get over it." I care and I always will care about Michael. He's my hero and I will never "get over it." Just because he's not here physically does not mean he's lost purpose. Just as this song states, Michael "always found a meaning and [he] always will." He did so much and should not be forgotten or put down like that.

I ranted here, but I had to let this off. School has been torture because for some reason my peers have this obssession with bashing Michael lately and I can't say anything because I get shut out or ignored.

Last edited:
Several years ago, Michael Jackson penned a very personal and heartfelt letter to his friend, William Pecchi Jr. Pecchi had worked in Michael’s film Moonwalker and was asked to accompany Jackson during his Bad tour to film crowd reactions. He often rode in the vehicle with Michael and this letter was a result of one of their conversations. This letter, which is being presented for auction, offers a brief glimpse into the mind of a genius and humanitarian.

Pecky,

I very, very seldom write letters, but in this moving occasion I couldn’t help myself. I want to thank you for putting the effort forward to capture the magic and excitement of the people of the world. What you do is a very personal and powerful medium to me. It is the art of stopping time, to perserve a moment that the naked eye cannot hold, to capture truth spontaneous truth, the depths of excitement in human spirt. All else will be forgotten, but not the films. Generations from now will experience the excitement you’ve captured; it truly is a time capsule.

I will not be totally satisfied until I know you’re at the right angle at the right time, to capture a crescendo of emotion that happens so quickly, so spontaeously. What you have done was good, but I want the best, the whole picture, cause and effect. I want crowd reaction wide lens shots – depths of emotions, timing. I know we can do it. It is my dream and goal to capture TRUTH. We should dedicate ourselves to this. The person who makes a success of living is the one who sees his goal steadily and aims for it unswervingly. That is dedication. There is no other way to perfection than dedication, perseverance. Just tell us what you need to make it happen. Take the leadership to direct the other cameramen.

I enjoy working with you that is why I asked you to come, you have a gentle spirit that’s very likable. Maybe I look at the world through rose colored glasses, but I love people all over the world. That is why stories of racism really disturb me. You hurt my heart and soul when you told me of your boyhood in Texas. Because in truth I believe all men are created equal. I was taught that and will always believe it. I just can’t conceive of how a person could hate another because of skin color. I love every race on the planet earth. Prejudice is the child of ignorance.

Naked we came into the world and naked we shall go out. And a very good thing too, for it reminds me that I am naked under my shirt, whatever its color. I’m sorry to bring up such past news, but in the car I was hurt by what you said. I’m so happy that you have managed to overcome your childhood past. Thank God that you’ve graduated from such beliefs of ignorance. I’m glad I’ve never experienced such things. Teach your kids to love all people equally. I know you will.

I speak from my heart saying I love you and all people, especially the children. I’m glad God chose me and you.

Love M.J.

mj_rip_sepia.jpg

Source: http://www.inrepair.net/2009/11/04/michael-jacksons-handwritten-letter-to-photographer/

This is to aid all of you who are being bashed and ridiculed for loving MJ and sticking up for him. Remember that anything a person says about someone else reflects on themselves and not on the person being discussed.

The Law of attraction states that which is like itself is drawn together. Love finds love, truth finds truth, Michael Jackson fans are drawn to Michael Jackson.
This is physics and also quantum physics.

Tom Sneddon had a vendetta against Michael Jackson

[YouTube]JfjEuMp3gC0[/YouTube]

Michael Jackson Extortion Plot Exposed!

[YouTube]UMnTYmQhKMU[/YouTube]

Tom Mesereau had witnesses ready to testify against Chandler

This link is to the article that appeared in GQ Magazine in October 1994, it was written by Mary A. Fisher and is called "Was Michael Jackson Framed ?"

http://floacist.wordpress.com/2007/08/22/gq-article-was-michael-jackson-framed/

[YouTube]P8iO1wRHegY[/YouTube]

This video shows Michael singing "You Were There" as a tribute to Sammy Davis Jr who was in the audience.

[YouTube]UfxCe2mfAEk[/YouTube]

Michael jackson is presented a Billboard award by Chris Tucker and Cedric the Entertainer. It is presented to him in Michael's own home "neverland".
One of my favorite parts is starts at 4:56

Michael Jackson - Billboard Awards 2002 with Chris Tucker!

[YouTube]rsDV0U8qQeo[/YouTube]

What's in a name ?

This website is not about explaining the meaning behind certain names, but rather the words that can be formed using one name - MICHAEL JACKSON
This is called a lexigram:

You can see that all of the words in the Name Art of MICHAEL JACKSON
are spelled using only those letters spelling the name itsElf ...
This is a Lexigram of a Name Art in Star Arts form.
If you are new to the art and science of the Lexigram ..
Please read the Introduction to the Lexigram.

This is a very long Name Art ...
Please know that you needs must read very sacredly slowly feeling each line's revealings ..
You literally have to imagine being Michael ... try it if you can ..
Imagine being Michael reading his Name Art ....

MICHAEL JACKSON
... from the letters ...
ACEHIJKLMNOS
..... revealing .....

OM
A NAME MAN MAKES A NAME SHINE
SAME AS MICHAEL SHINE AS A JACKSON
NAE LIE IS IN I AS A JACKSON MAN
SAME AS NAE LIE IS IN JACKSON
SAME AS NAE LIE IS IN A NAME
MICHAEL IS A HALE ONE
A HALE MICHAEL
HE HEALS AEONS
HE HEALS LIES
HE HEALS
AMEN

A NAME
A NAME SHINE AS
MICHAEL JACKSON
MICHAEL JACKSON SHINE
AS MICHAEL JACKSON SHONE
HE IS MICHAEL JACKSON IN NAME
AMEN

SH ....
COME CLOSE
COME TO HIS SHO'
COME TO HIS SONE
AEONS
AEONS ON
AEONS ON ONE
AEONS ON ONE SON
AEONS ON ONE SONE
SO SONE ONE'S SONE
AEONS ON OCEANS
SONE ON AEONS
SO AS ON A SEA
SO AS SONE ON
SONE ON ONE
ONE'S EONS ON
EONS ON ONE
I AM ME IN NAME
MICHAEL JACKSON
I CAME ON AS ME
I COME ON AS ME
I COME IN AS ME
AS I AM ME
AS I AM
AMEN
OM
A NAME
I AM ME
I AM A MAN
I AM AN I AM
A MAIN AIM IN I
I AM A NICE MAN
I AM A MAN IN A LIMO
SAME AS NAMES MEAN ME
I AM A NICE MAN ON A LEA
I AM MINE MIEN IN NAME
I AM MINE I AM
I AM MINE ME
I AM ME
I AM

Source: http://www.goodworksonearth.org/michaeljackson.html

I stumbled across this video today because of another thread at MJJC and it is so beautiful, inspiring and profoundly spiritual I wanted to share it with you, my dear MJJC friends!
Thank you AmyGrace!

If you want to download it here's a link :
http://www.4shared.com/file/129261660/3cc01e07/Speechless.html

Speechless - Piano - Instrumental

[YouTube]Znf-8LckBso[/YouTube]

Major Love Prayer tonight! :heart:

May you find what you're looking for, be strengthened and feel loved and protected.
May we spread our love around the world like a comforting blanket, healing those who feel lonely and sad. Share your love, your friendship!
May peace fill your hearts!

Last edited:
I stumbled across this video today because of another thread at MJJC and it is so beautiful, inspiring and profoundly spiritual I wanted to share it with you, my dear MJJC friends!
Thank you AmyGrace!

If you want to download it here's a link :
http://www.4shared.com/file/129261660/3cc01e07/Speechless.html

Speechless - Piano - Instrumental

[YouTube]Znf-8LckBso[/YouTube]

Major Love Prayer tonight! :heart:

May you find what you're looking for, be strengthened and feel loved and protected.
May we spread our love around the world like a comforting blanket, healing those who feel lonely and sad. Share your love, your friendship!
May peace fill your hearts!

MJJLaugh, thank you for posting this. I also want to thank AmyGrace as well. OMG, the video brought tears to my eyes! I will be there. I will be sending waves of love and light to everyone and everything. MAJOR LOVE to you all. :wub::angel:

Last edited:
OMG that version of Speechless is just stunning. So beautiful. Although if someone made a tribute video with Michael videos and images to that version of Speechless I wouldn't be able to stop crying.

This video shows Michael singing "You Were There" as a tribute to Sammy Davis Jr who was in the audience.

[YouTube]UfxCe2mfAEk[/YouTube]

i;m always SO mesmorized when I watch this! :wub: he's just so incredible!

MJJLaugh, thank you for posting this. I also want to thank AmyGrace as well. OMG, the video brought tears to my eyes! I will be there. I will be sending waves of love and light to everyone and everything. MAJOR LOVE to you all. :wub::angel:

I am literally.....Speechless :cry: :wub:

Have you ever wondered about the meaning of the various symbols on the cover of the Dangerous album ?
This might be interesting then.

eeposv5pdp6ricz0tqyvs4c7o1_500.jpg

The creator of the cover “Dangerous” was the artist Mark Ryden. It took six months to end in. Much of the life of Michael Jackson is reflected in it both in pictures as symbols. This artist was born on 20 January 1963, in Medford, Oregon, California. In 1987 he received the School of Design in Pasadena. Among his clients include Stephen King, Leonardo DiCaprio, Robert De Niro, etc … Michael Ryden hired because this is a fan of circus posters from the early last century, and had the mentality to interpret the images they wanted Jackson on the cover. Account cartoonist Michael asked very specific things, and I did own analogies to make room for these symbols … Michael told me that the design should be mysterious, that people will interpret in their own way … “

Source:
http://webproactive.wordpress.com/2009/11/08/meaning-of-the-michael-jackson’s-dangerous-album/

The Elusive Shadow - Written by Michael Jackson
Music: A dream is a wish your heart makes - Daniel Beddingfield

[YouTube]Yj2wsgCQ8dw[/YouTube]

Even tho I traveled far
The door to my soul stayed ajar
In the agony of mortal fear
Your music I did not hear
Thru twisting roads in memory lane
I bore my cross in pain

It was a journey of madness
Of anguish born in sadness
I wandered high and low
Recoiled from every blow
Looking for that stolen nectar
In my heart that long-lost scepter
In all those haunted faces
I searched for my oasis

In a way it was in a drunken craze
A cruel hysteria, a blurry haze
Many a time I tried to break
This shadow following me I could not shake
Many a time in the noisy crowd
In the hustle and bustle of the din so loud
I peered behind to see its trace
I could not lose it in any place

It was only when I broke all ties
After the stillness of the shrieking cries
In the depths of those heaving sighs
The imagined sorrow of a thousand lies
I suddenly stared in your fiery eyes
All at once I found my goal
The elusive shadow was my soul.

(published 1992)

Is there such thing as coincidence or is everything part of a bigger plan ? It's quite funny how I happen to "stumble" upon certain website or videos on YouTube. I will read something, in another thread, click on a link and go through the list of videos and then the magic happens again - I find something that I know I have to post here. Little gems, created by others who are equally inspired by Michael Jackson as we are.

Michael Jackson speaks about his pains, his hopes, his desires, the world. Clearly. No compromise, no restraint, no ambiguities.

Michael Jackson Speaking (final cut ) - Keep the Faith

[YouTube]ApTq36sVWRQ[/YouTube]

The World Say: Thank you Michael Jackson!

Thank you Michael Jackson for all the things that you've done.
Thank you for making the world a better place by your presents and your beauty...
Thank you for the inspiration.
Thank you for putting smiles on our faces.
Thank you for bringing a light to our lives.
Thank you for your pure love to us.
Thank you for being an equal person who was seeing the world as one big family without any disrespect for some races, religions, etc..
Thank you for honored us with your presents and your remarkable talent.
Thank you for the joy, the happiness and hope.
Thank you for your truly caring about the world and people all around the world.
Thank you for being such a gentle person.
Thank you for saving people's lives through your generous donations, through your presents and through your beautiful songs.
Thank your for making people "live the dream".
Thank you for being there for all of us.

We will never forget you Michael.
You will always be in our hearts.

[YouTube]wCKIfbA6k0w[/YouTube]

Another Michael Jackson radio station on the web. I need one that doesn't require a flash plugin, so I can listen to it while at work - yes, totally boring office job! But i guess these days it's better to be thankful to actually have a job. Don't want to sound ungrateful either, but MJ radio would really help me get through the days! LOL!

http://www.michaeljacksonradio.com/

coverpic2.jpg

thumbnail.aspx

Qbee posted this a while ago. I think it belongs here. =)

Mr. Morita Healing Tape
This is a very heart-warming story!!!
and shows the true love, heart and soul of our Dear Michael
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bewu6eio_DE

In 1987 Michael came to Japan for the first time.
At that time Michael met Mr. Morita who was the chairman of Sony.

When Mr. Morita invited Michael to his home,
Michael had a great time relaxing all night long.
Michael respected Mr. Morita.

When Mr. Morita got sick in 1993, Michael sent him a healing tape.
Every day Mr. Morita played the audio tape for six years to the death.

Posted by Dandyn

Letter to a Cameraman
I don't know whether I am posting this in the right section or whether it has been posted before, but this is a really sweet letter that just once again shows MJ true spirit

http://www.juliensauctions.com/aucti...ackson-16.html

Three-page handwritten letter from Michael Jackson to William Pecchi Jr., written on Capitol Tokyu Hotel stationary c. 1988. The letter is affectionately addressed to “Pecky.” Pecchi was a camera operator on Jackson’s film Moonwalker (Ultimate Productions, 1988). After Moonwalker, Pecchi was asked to travel abroad with Jackson during the Bad tour. Pecchi rode to and from venues to capture the crowd's reaction to Jackson. It was during these rides that Pecchi and Jackson talked at length and one such conversation in Tokyo provoked this correspondence. The letter discusses Michael’s goals for the film, encouragement to Pecchi, reactions to conversations about racism and Jackson’s vision of the world, signed, “love M.J.”

Here's a transcript that I wrote up for those who might have a hard time deciphering his handwriting.

Pecky,

I very seldom write letters. But in this moving occasion I couldn't help myself.
I want to thank you for putting the effort forward to capture the magic and excitement of the people of the world. What you do is a very personal and powerful medium to me.
It is the art of stopping time, to preserve a moment that the naked eye cannot hold, to capture truth spontaneous truth the depths of excitement in human spirit.
All else will be forgotten but not the films. Generations from now will experience the excitement you've captured, it truly is a time capsule. I will not be totally satisfied until I know you're at the right angle at the right time, to capture a crescendo of emotion that happens so quickly, so spontaneously.
What you have done was good, but I want the best, the whole picture, cause and effect.
I want crowd reaction wide lense shots, depths of emotion, timing. I know we can do it.
It is my dream and goal to capture truth. We should dedicate ourselves to this. The person who makes a success of living, is the one who sees his goal steadily and aims for it unswervingly. That is dedication. There is no other way to perfection than dedication perseverance. Just tell us what you need to make it happen. Take the leadership to direct the other camera men. I enjoy working with you that is why I asked you to come, you have a gentle spirit that's very likable. Maybe I look at the world through rose colored glasses but I love people all over the world. That is why stories of racism realy disturb me.
You hurt my heart and soul when you told me of your boyhood in Texas. Because in truth I believe ALL men are created equal, I was taught that and will always believe it.
I just can't conceive of how a person could hate another because of skin color. I love every race on the planet earth. Prejudice is the child of ignorance.
Naked we come into the world and naked we shall go out. And a very good thing too,
for it reminds me that I am naked under my shirt, whatever it's color.
I'm sorry to bring up such past issues, but in the car I was hurt by what you said.
I'm so happy though that you managed to overcome your childhood past. Thank God that you've graduated from such beliefs of ignorance. I'm glad I've never experienced such things. Teach your kids to love all people equally. I know you will.
I speak from my heart saying I love you and all people especially the children,
I'm glad God chose me and you. Love M.J.

Michael helped Bulger appeal

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a181186/jackson-helped-bulger-appeal-before-death.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back