Positive websites and videos that celebrate MJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
MJ - Special Videos Rares - Can't fight the moonlight

This video contains a lot of spontaneous actions, goofing around, fan interactions, MJ being shy and cute. Just when you think it's next to impossible to find a video with less-known images and film, I was lucky enough to find this little gem!
One man, one smile, and one heart with enough love for all of us!! :heart:

[YouTube]AsoYTmkEy-c[/YouTube]
Beautiful!!!! :wub:

Need a (different) wallpaper of MJ on your computer ?

Just some of the wallpapers on the website. It's hard to choose, so I guess I'll have a different wallpaper each month...
I'm gonna start with the one at the bottom, that's my favorite for now!

michael-jackson-wallpaper1.jpg

michael-jackson-wallpaper.jpg

michael-jackson-wallpaper-1.jpg

michael-jackson-wallpaper-4.jpg

michael-jackson-wallpaper-21.jpg

Source: http://bestdesignoptions.com/?p=5311

Michael Jackson Narrating Bad Tour Report

One of my PC speakers wasn't working yesterday, so I have the habit of unplugging them and replugging them back in. That usually works, and this time I did it too hastily and now I have no sound on my PC. Luckily I knew this video is a good one. Listen to MJ's comments on the Bad Tour, the places he visited and how he likes the people there, plus other stufff

[YouTube]qsS_BRUmvuE[/YouTube]

cccccccccccccccccc.JPG

Another Realm

I close my eyes to imagine the sight
You in the Heavens in your garment of white.
Glistening with a brilliance that's never been seen
Fly as the falcon on the wings of a dream.
Free from the bonds that once held you fast
With no thought of your Earthly life's past.
You've joined the immortals where I knew you would go
Where perfection reigns supreme on your very soul.

For this song and dance man had the heart
of a poet, the soul of a lover and the
spirit of the Ages.
Who conversed with the child and the wisest of sages.

Beyond all the boundaries, the walls will come down.
The angels will gather, the trumpets will sound.
The Creator will summon the four strongest winds,
To bathe you in light, and wash away all your sins.

Eternal beloved, in the Garden so fair
What you've found is so precious, so rare.
Like a rose that has no thorn,
Resplendent now, you've been reborn!

Sing and rejoice, Michael, you're free!

Love, Karen

11-9-09

Source: http://www.mj-upbeat.com/FanMichaelJacksonTributePoemsSentIntoMJ-Upbeat.com.htm

Look Again, Baby Seal (Written by Michael Jackson)

How is it that one man's music, poetry and short films and quotes can have such a tremendous effect on me, on you, on us ? We are richer for having known his music, his legend, his compassion, his boundless love. We are all one. It's like the ocean, which is made up of drops of water. One drop does not make an ocean, yet the millions of droplets make up the ocean that nourishes and feeds its fish and other inhabitants. Let us join hands and take care of each other! The world needs love!

[YouTube]RYG2Muo3H10[/YouTube]

One of the most touching nature photographs is of a baby fur seal lying on the ice alone. Im sure you have seen it — the picture seems to be all eyes, the trusting dark eyes of a small animal gazing up at the camera and into your heart. When I first looked at them, the eyes asked, Are you going to hurt me? I knew the answer was yes, because thousands of baby seals were being killed every year.
Many people were touched by one baby seals helplessness. They gave money to save the seals, and public awareness started to shift. As I returned to the picture, those two wide eyes began to say something different. Now they asked, Do you know me? This time I didnt feel so much heartache as when I felt the violence man inflicts upon animals. But I realized that there was still a big gap. How much did I really know about life on earth? What responsibility did I feel for creatures outside my little space? How could I lead my life so that every cell of living matter was also benefited?

Everyone who began to wonder about these things found, I think, that their feelings were shifting away from fear toward more closeness with life as a whole. The beauty and wonder of life began to seem very personal; the possibility of making the planet a garden for all of us to grow in began to dawn. I looked into the eyes of the baby seal, and for the first time they smiled. Thank you, they said. You have given me hope.

Is that enough? Hope is such a beautiful word, but it often seems very fragile. Life is still being needlessly hurt and destroyed. The image of one baby seal alone on the ice or one baby girl orphaned in war is still frightening in its helplessness. I realized that nothing would finally save life on earth but trust in life itself, in its power to heal, in its ability to survive our mistakes and welcome us back when we learn to correct those mistakes.
With these thoughts in my heart, I looked at the picture again. The seals eyes seemed much deeper now, and I saw something in them that I had missed before: unconquerable strength. You have not hurt me, they said. I am not one baby alone. I am life, and life can never be killed. It is the power that brought me forth from the emptiness of space; it cared for me and nourished my existence against all dangers. I am safe because I am that power. And so are you. Be with me, and let us feel the power of life together, as one creature here on earth.

Baby seal, forgive us. Look at us again and again to see how we are doing. Those men who raise their clubs over you are also fathers and brothers and sons. They have loved and cared for others. One day they will extend that love to you. Be sure of it and trust.

**DANCING THE DREAM by Michael Jackson**
(published 1992)

Thank you Neeve for your beautiful blog!

1.jpg

Michael’s frequency of L.O.V.E.
If all things are energy and thus vibrate, all things produce sound. Just imagine the symphonies that are taking place in nature and in the world around us that we are not tuned into. The following quotation sums this up beautifully, and takes it to a whole new level:

Deep inside I feel that this world we live in is really a big, huge, monumental symphonic orchestra. I believe that in its primordial form all of creation is sound and that it’s not just random sound, that it’s music. You’ve heard the expression, music of the spheres? Well, that’s a very literal phrase… I say: “Life songs of ages, throbbing in my blood, have danced the rhythm of the tide and flood.” This is a very literal statement, because the same new miracle intervals and biological rhythms that sound out the architecture of my DNA also govern the movement of the stars. The same music governs the rhythm of the seasons, the pulse of our heartbeats, the migration of birds, the ebb and flow of ocean tides, the cycles of growth, evolution and dissolution. It’s music, it’s rhythm.

These words from none other than the maestro Michael Jackson (interview with Ebony magazine, 1992) show an exquisite understanding of the universe and the forces that create and sustain all that exists. Energy and thus the music that pours forth from it is a binding force, from the tiniest subatomic particle to entire galaxies.
Michael knew this because he felt it. Anyone who has watched even the shortest clip of Michael performing can see how that energy permeates his body and engulfs his spirit. It is an overwhelming force that empowers and inspires. All creativity and inspiration is a channelling of this energy, this life force. Michael instinctively knew how to tap into that force and let it have its way with him. He practised and worked and strived to become the best, he dedicated every fibre of his being to improving and even exploding the gifts he had been given. Those gifts were immense, but would have come to nothing had Michael not practised like he did. As Maya Angelou wrote of him, “he gave us all he had been given”. Michael held nothing back, kept nothing for himself. From his talents to his energy, his time, his money, even his home, but most of all, his LOVE. Watch one interview with Michael and you can feel that love pouring from the depths of his soul. In This Is It, he says numerous times: “It’s all for love, L.O.V.E.” Michael loved the world and all people. He saw no distinctions and he embraced everyone. Despite the immeasurable pain that the world cause him, he always saw the good, hoped for the best, strived to make a change. Michael was in touch with a higher force, he saw the universe in ways far beyond what many of us can comprehend. He felt the music of creation, the symphony of nature. If we too learn to tune in to this frequency of life, perhaps we too can always see the good, hope for the best, and strive to make that change.

Source: http://everythingbyitsrightname.wordpress.com/

Today I hope there are people reading this post, and listening to the music provided when you click on the > button ( start button) within the link. Because I would like to see videos made to this music!

The music is composed by Modulation Alert and it is a piano piece. She has been creating music since she was 14 years old, and it is beyond a shadow of a doubt that she is indeed very gifted. Michael Jackson is her inspiration.

Please do click on the link and listen to it! It is captivating, mesmerizing and with a spiritual calling. It is hauntingly beautiful.

http://gettingoutofthewayofthemusic.wordpress.com/2010/03/31/cramps-in-my-right-handraw-recordings/

My friendly request to anyone who can make videos is to make an MJ inspired video to the music, crediting of course Modulation Alert for the music.
Who's ready for the challenge ?

The boy and the pillow - Written by Michael Jackson

[YouTube]kY3j7dEOFIo[/YouTube]

A wise father wanted to teach his young son a lesson. "Here is a pillow covered in silk brocade and stuffed with the rarest goose down in the land," he said. "Go to town and see what it will fetch."
First the boy went to the marketplace, where he saw a wealthy feather merchant. "What will you give me for this pillow?" he asked. The merchant narrowed his eyes. "I will give you fifty gold ducats, for I see that this is a rare treasure indeed."
The boy thanked him and went on. Next he saw a farmer's wife peddling vegetables by the side of the road. "What will you give me for this pillow?" he asked. She felt it and exclaimed, "How soft it is! I'll give you one piece of silver, for I long to lay my weary head on such a pillow."
The boy thanked her and walked on. Finally he saw a young peasant girl washing the steps of a church. "What will you give me for this pillow?" he asked. Looking at him with a strange smile, she replied, "I'll give you a penn, for I can see that your pillow is hard compared to these stones." Without hesitation, the boy laid the pillow at her feet.
When he got home, he said to his father, "I have gotten the best price for your pillow." And he held out the penny.
"What?" his father exclaimed. "That pillow was worth a hundred gold ducats at least."
"That's what a wealthy merchant saw," the boy said, "but being greedy, he offered me fifty. I got a better offer than that. A farmer's wife offered me one piece of silver."
"Are you mad?" his father said. "When is one piece of silver worth more than fifty gold ducats?" "When it's offered out of love," the boy replied. "If she had given me more, she wouldn't have been able to feed her children. Yet I got a better offer than that. I saw a peasant girl washing the steps of a church who offered me this penny."
"You have lost your wits completely," his father said, shaking his head. "When is a penny worth more than one piece of silver?"
"When it's offered out of devotion," the boy replied. "For she was laboring for her Lord, and the steps of His house seemed softer than any pillow. Poorer than the poorest, she still had time for God. And that is why I offered her the pillow."
At this the wise father smiled and embraced his son, and with a tear in his eye he murmured, "You have learned well."

from the book
(published 1992)

Michael Jackson - Fly Away - Bad Era

[YouTube]WKHv7qJU5uw[/YouTube]

How is it that one man's music, poetry and short films and quotes can have such a tremendous effect on me, on you, on us ? We are richer for having known his music, his legend, his compassion, his boundless love. We are all one. It's like the ocean, which is made up of drops of water. One drop does not make an ocean, yet the millions of droplets make up the ocean that nourishes and feeds its fish and other inhabitants. Let us join hands and take care of each other! The world needs love!

One of the most touching nature photographs is of a baby fur seal lying on the ice alone. Im sure you have seen it — the picture seems to be all eyes, the trusting dark eyes of a small animal gazing up at the camera and into your heart. When I first looked at them, the eyes asked, Are you going to hurt me? I knew the answer was yes, because thousands of baby seals were being killed every year.
Many people were touched by one baby seals helplessness. They gave money to save the seals, and public awareness started to shift. As I returned to the picture, those two wide eyes began to say something different. Now they asked, Do you know me? This time I didnt feel so much heartache as when I felt the violence man inflicts upon animals. But I realized that there was still a big gap. How much did I really know about life on earth? What responsibility did I feel for creatures outside my little space? How could I lead my life so that every cell of living matter was also benefited?

Everyone who began to wonder about these things found, I think, that their feelings were shifting away from fear toward more closeness with life as a whole. The beauty and wonder of life began to seem very personal; the possibility of making the planet a garden for all of us to grow in began to dawn. I looked into the eyes of the baby seal, and for the first time they smiled. Thank you, they said. You have given me hope.

Is that enough? Hope is such a beautiful word, but it often seems very fragile. Life is still being needlessly hurt and destroyed. The image of one baby seal alone on the ice or one baby girl orphaned in war is still frightening in its helplessness. I realized that nothing would finally save life on earth but trust in life itself, in its power to heal, in its ability to survive our mistakes and welcome us back when we learn to correct those mistakes.
With these thoughts in my heart, I looked at the picture again. The seals eyes seemed much deeper now, and I saw something in them that I had missed before: unconquerable strength. You have not hurt me, they said. I am not one baby alone. I am life, and life can never be killed. It is the power that brought me forth from the emptiness of space; it cared for me and nourished my existence against all dangers. I am safe because I am that power. And so are you. Be with me, and let us feel the power of life together, as one creature here on earth.

Baby seal, forgive us. Look at us again and again to see how we are doing. Those men who raise their clubs over you are also fathers and brothers and sons. They have loved and cared for others. One day they will extend that love to you. Be sure of it and trust.

(published 1992)

That is just so beautiful!

(published 1992)

Wow, Elmira...this is incredible. So many emotions run through me while reading this and watching the video. The more I read and listen, the more I realize Michael was so in tune with life and the universe. :yes::angel:

Today I hope there are people reading this post, and listening to the music provided when you click on the > button ( start button) within the link. Because I would like to see videos made to this music!

The music is composed by Modulation Alert and it is a piano piece. She has been creating music since she was 14 years old, and it is beyond a shadow of a doubt that she is indeed very gifted. Michael Jackson is her inspiration.

Please do click on the link and listen to it! It is captivating, mesmerizing and with a spiritual calling. It is hauntingly beautiful.

http://gettingoutofthewayofthemusic.wordpress.com/2010/03/31/cramps-in-my-right-handraw-recordings/

My friendly request to anyone who can make videos is to make an MJ inspired video to the music, crediting of course Modulation Alert for the music.
Who's ready for the challenge ?

Absolutely beautiful. :angel:

101 Reasons Why To Love Michael Jackson - Part 1

[YouTube]18l-p2yZlJ8[/YouTube]

101 Reasons Why to Love Michael Jackson - Part 2

The YouTube video Part 2 does not have any audio, hence the onetruemedia video with sound!

101 Reasons Why to Love Michael Jackson - Part 3

[YouTube]CQBZsE5hIcY[/YouTube]

A tribute to Michael Jackson, a man who created so much delight and happiness, though his music to so many people throughout the world – God Bless!

m_3.jpg

Farewell, and goodbye Michael, thank you America, what a superb send off you have organised for a man who gave all he had to give, physically, emotionally and as I have learnt today, his contribution to so many, many charities, financially. Here in my home today in Sydney, Australia, there were no dry eyes and without a doubt the whole world is breaking their hearts which are filled with sadness.

The farewell tribute concert commenced in Sydney at 2.50 am and as I watched with bitter sweetness, I realized that indeed this was a wonderful tribute to a man who had nothing to give the world but his whole soul.

What can you write about a man who gave so much and contributed completely and wholeheartedly to the happiness of millions of people throughout the world, through his music, not to mention the many sick and infirmed children which he visited in hospitals throughout the many countries of the world where he so generously gave from his heart, gifts and tickets to his shows, and lifted their spirits which would I have no doubt would have aided in their recovery.

I am the mother of one such child, where my son and I had the opportunity of meeting Michael at the Sydney Childrens Hospital in Randwick when he visited Sydney on the 18 November, 1987. I will never forget that day as long as I live, when Michael came to the hospital with an abundance of stuffed animal toys, so generously given, to all the children in the children’s ward. He went around the ward and visited each child personally and quietly spoke words of comfort to them and I will never forget the delight of these children, the medical staff and the parents who visited on that day.

My son now is a grown man and I wish to share this photograph with the whole world because it shows Michael’s selfless and generous nature. My son, unfortunately, lost his eye in a school accident that week and, as you can imagine, it was a real tragedy for the whole family, but that day he gave us all some joy, great pleasure and and an abundance of happiness.

Michael, I know that you are with the angels and may God Bless your soul and, rest assured, you will live in our hearts forever. Thank you for the music.

Natasha Lang

Source: http://authspot.com/thoughts/michael-jackson-king-of-hearts/

Michael Jackson - Visiting Hospitals

While a human heart can be examined, operated on, weighed, it will be impossible for the scientist to say how much compassion, genuine caring and kindness and love it contains.
Limitless, boundless love, pure and simple
Love that gives all of itself
Love that heals

[YouTube]EnzX5fEh5z0[/YouTube]

Ashtanga,

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Glad you liked it!
Sorry, it made you cry!

Michael Jackson - Bad Tour

12299267981567946.jpg

1217577792596650.jpg

1217577807343941.jpg

1217577779163082.jpg

If you want to enlarge the articles you can do so in two ways; click on the photo to enlarge it and press down on CTRL while at the same time turning the mouse-wheel at the top to minimize or maximixe, OR alternatively, if you see the percentage shown in the lower right hand corner, click on the arrow to enlarge.

There are MANY more articles on this website but many of them also refer to MJ as W**** J****, but there are more great articles there, I promise!

Source: http://www.the-michael-jackson-archives.com/baduktour1.html

Michael Jackson - Bad Tour - Some video Footage

If you think Michael can just open a door,walk through a corridor and wait backstage for his cue, think again, or watch this video and see how Michael gets to the stage....

[YouTube]4iT29L5i_Vs[/YouTube]

Just because you're famous, doesn't mean you can't get nervous anymore meeting other very famous and beautiful ladies, like here:

[YouTube]muNAy55S9B4[/YouTube]

Fun fact: MJ did not perform 'Dirty Diana' when Princess Diana and Prince Charles came to watch the Bad concert out of respect for Lady Di, while she exclaimed it was her favorite song!

Another Part of Me - there is a message and appeal to all of us in this song. Are you ready to be another part of Michael ?
The video is of an excellent quality!

[YouTube]xqNVIW8tAFw[/YouTube]

Michael Jackson after a concert, walking to his van

[YouTube]bT7fStQY7CY[/YouTube]

I just found this comment on youtube.It was a video for Privacy.

"i know people judged him so wrongly. I met Mike & got to know him because my 3 year old little grandson had severe cerebal palsy-couldn't walk-talked very few sounds-couldn't eat by mouth (fed through a tube)-blind in both eyes) & Mike came to see him. he stayed at our house to see if there was anything he could do. but unfortunately my grandson died "

When I found this website I was like "what is this ????" It's a game! A fun, cool game! A Michaelish figure is dancing and you see random arrows floating through the picture. You need to use your arrow keys ( up/down/left/right) same way the arrow is pointing. You can score 1000 points and reach "Beat It" level. IF you're any good that is, and not awfully bad like me!! But I had a blast, laughing so hard, my neighbors complained of the noise!!! (LOL, only kidding)

Click on the url and then on ''start game''

http://dance.michaeljackson.com/

My score was 200 measley points. But I will play and play and play and become better! ( I hope!)

Just Having Fun (MJ Private Home Videos) Michael Jackson

Playfulness and playing games keeps you young!
Just look at Michael enjoying himself at Neverland. You've probably seen it millions of times already, but it puts a big smile on my face everytime I see this!

[YouTube]PQdDOvgGfi4[/YouTube]

When I found this website I was like "what is this ????" It's a game! A fun, cool game! A Michaelish figure is dancing and you see random arrows floating through the picture. You need to use your arrow keys ( up/down/left/right) same way the arrow is pointing. You can score 1000 points and reach "Beat It" level. IF you're any good that is, and not awfully bad like me!! But I had a blast, laughing so hard, my neighbors complained of the noise!!! (LOL, only kidding)

Click on the url and then on ''start game''

http://dance.michaeljackson.com/

My score was 200 measley points. But I will play and play and play and become better! ( I hope!)
I loved that. :wild: Thanks for posting. :)

Just Having Fun (MJ Private Home Videos) Michael Jackson

Playfulness and playing games keeps you young!
Just look at Michael enjoying himself at Neverland. You've probably seen it millions of times already, but it puts a big smile on my face everytime I see this!

[YouTube]PQdDOvgGfi4[/YouTube]
I love the "Private Home Videos." It's so pretty to see Michael have fun and laugh. lol! :wild: I love seeing it. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back