MJ iPhone / iPod App

valentin

Proud Member
before Madonna and other celebrities had iPhone apps i made this: "iLoveMJ" iPhone App

"The Michael Jackson App made by fans for the fans! No negativity, only the real and true information about the King of Pop's life, career and his fans!

Read his interviews and speeches beautifully illustrated with the best images of Michael!

Browse through his songs, read the lyrics, see the albums and singles covers. Learn about his music videos and watch images from the making off's.

Discover facts you never knew about Michael's biography and his charitable work around the world.

Don't miss the tours, tour facts, albums info, fans stories and tributes.

All with a great design and many more free updates which will include all his awards, performances, commercials, magazine covers, quiz, contests, Neverland story, fashion, quotes, fan art and many more surprises."

screen-capture-9.png
screen-capture-2.png
screen-capture-10.png
screen-capture-14.png

more screen and details here: http://www.victoras.me/iLoveMJ/Home.html

unfortunately Apple requires the Estate approval and i have no idea how to contact them. so nobody will enjoy this.

Last edited:
Awesome! Too bad you need approval. I currently have a couple of MJ apps. A Moonwalk one, MJ Trivia and MJ Devotion. They all seem very unofficial, i dont see how they would have been approved. Hope you can figure something out.

i want this to be official, to include songs and videos, messaging between fans and other features. but i can't find any way to contact the Estate

screen-capture-15.png
screen-capture-13.png

screen-capture-16.png
screen-capture-8.png

This looks amazing! I need to get myslef an iPod Touch soon. Good luck.

i want this to be official, to include songs and videos, messaging between fans and other features. but i can't find any way to contact the Estate

screen-capture-15.png
screen-capture-13.png

screen-capture-16.png
screen-capture-8.png

Hey....I want this. My iphone needs this app like now..

Can you try contacting the estate through the michaeljacksoncompany.com website? They have a contact link there....please do try to reach them and get formal approval.

Great job on that app.

ETA: check your DM.

Last edited:
Looks good, but it will never be official with words like 'I love MJ' and L.O.V.E. Sorry just being realistic. If there was an MJ app, they'd want to appeal to a wider audience and I certainly wouldn't have an MJ app with wording like that all over it. No offence, but before you go to the estate, you should maybe think about altering some aspects (colour too - MJ is synonymous with black/white/blue colours). Technically it looks great, but you need to think about the wider appeal before it's made official.

Props to you though!

tried many palettes. didn't look good in black/white/blue. small screens wants powerful colors

i can't name it "Michael Jackson" without being official and the name must have 10-11 characters only so.. can't think at a better short name.

iconHome.png

You're gonna need a team of lawyers for this to ever be approved.
All those photos, lyrics, videos, interviews have to be approved one by one and they all belong to different people/companies.

Nice job putting it all together but your app doesn't offer anything that the web browser can't find in 30 seconds.

All those photos, lyrics, videos, interviews have to be approved one by one and they all belong to different people/companies.

Nice job putting it all together but your app doesn't offer anything that the web browser can't find in 30 seconds.

wow at the negativity. :bugeyed

Of course this can be found on the net, but people who will buy this app, will do so because it is the quickest way to get all these infos.

It is really like having MJ at your fingertips.

wow at the negativity. :bugeyed

Of course this can be found on the net, but people who will buy this app, will do so because it is the quickest way to get all these infos.

It is really like having MJ at your fingertips.

Sorry for the negativity but If you really want the app that bad, you could always jailbreak your iphone/ipod so you don't have to deal with the legal hurdles.

If you really want the app that bad, you could always jailbreak your iphone/ipod so you don't have to deal with the legal hurdles.

i don't want release it for jailbroken devices. just approved by the estate in AppStore. I must find a way to contact them

you should maybe think about altering some aspects (colour too - MJ is synonymous with black/white/blue colours)

the app has themes so it can be customized in any color

Wow, way to go at being the negative nancy...Anywho, this is a great thought and creation, I can tell alot of LOVE went into this, only issue we have now is making getting it approved, I really hope you have some progress in contacting the estate, if there's anything I can do, I'm only a pm away. :)

This looks great!!!! I really need to get an iPod touch!!!!

Back