any Jaws fans here?

MLR930

Proud Member
I love this movie it's one of the best of all time and it's 35 years old this year, unfortunately there's no blu ray release this year. Biography Channel is having a two hour special about the making of the movie tomorrow night though and I'm so excited.

C'mon that movie is spectaculer. I can remember going to see it when I was very little with my fater with the 3D glasses. I cried.

Jaws is one of the greatest movies of all time. Jaws 2 is also good, not as good as the first Jaws but still good. Jaws 3 and Jaws 4 you can throw in the trash

I love it ! I watched Jaws when I was little and I remember I was afraid to take a bath...I thought she will eat me in the bath-tub. Crazy..ha, ha.
I love sharks, they are so dangerous and beautiful.
Great_White_Shark.jpg

That movie gave my mum a panic attack when she was a kid. I've never seen it, but it must be a great horror film if it induces panic even in the hearts of the villainous.

I Used to be a fan. It's been a long time since I've watched the films though I did see Jaws 4 recently. As someone said earlier in this thread, it's not the best one.

My mom and I LOVE this movie. It's a great film. It's that type of movie you just have to watch every time it is on.

I'm currently reading the book. :)

Back