SAW 3D Thread

Well, to be honest..

I kinda liked the Saw movies up to the fourth part...then it got too confusing (especially, cause i was the one explaining all the links thru different movies to several friends).

I hope this one will finish the series up in a decent way.

this movie is like, ughh, I mean I like it, but sometimes it's just too much for me :p
thank you :)
P.S: there's something 'playing' for his life in front of the people??? and people is actually watching him?

I love the saw movies...
I like that every part is connected to each other and not like these other horror films, where an evil monster-human ends up in space in part 10, lol.

The first 4 saw movies were really good, saw V sucked (sadly) but saw VI got the series back on track. It looks like saw 7/3D is going to be better than 6, because it is confirmed that this one will be the last one. So every lose end should be explained and I hope for a really surprising twist at the end...

The only thing I hate about that movie:
I live in germany and very likely I have to wait 1 or 2 months longer to see this one at the movies...

i really don't believe this is the final SAW movie especially with its recent induction into the Guinness World Records as the most successful horror series in history

Sick!! Can't wait... these movies are really good, what i do think that it is always bad also to make these kind of movies because it gives people ideas.

But can't wait

Thank you for posting

Wow looks good! I'll be doing my usual thing of having a marathon of all the previous movies as a refresher to this. Can't wait :D

I watched the first one but refused to watch any of the others.

Maybe I am weird but I don't see entertainment value in sadistic films like these. I much prefer total fantasy than the sick twisted scenes in these films. There is enough of that kind of reality in the real world without being entertained by it. Give me a werewolf or alien any day. :D

Saying all that if that's what floats your boat then so be it. I am not judging anybody for their taste in films so please don't take my comments like that.

Cheers

Mike R

I love the SAW movies...
I like that every part is connected to each other and not like these other horror films, where an evil monster-human ends up in space in part 10, lol.

The first 4 SAW movies were really good, SAW V sucked (sadly) but SAW VI got the series back on track. It looks like SAW 3D is going to be better than 6, because it is confirmed that this one will be the last one. So every lose end should be explained and I hope for a really surprising twist at the end...

The only thing I hate about that movie:
I live in germany and very likely I have to wait 1 or 2 months longer to see this one at the movies...
Took the words right out of my mouth!

Back