The Russell Brand Appreciation Thread!

Karice

Proud Member
:wild: Isn't comedian Russell Brand just AWESOME? Oh my God, he is just so cool! He is funny , smart, and nice! :D :D :D.... I LOVE him! YAY Russell! :wub:

Yeah, he's funny. Doesn't he have an MJ tattoo?

EDIT: Yep.

russell_brand_skull_mj_ny_times.jpg

Russell is so awesome, that he screwed up royally a lot of times, and people STILL take him as a respectable person(no sarcasm here). :) He was arrested 11 times, for trying to be a drug dealer, and for being "friendly" with "ladies" of the night:cheeky:.....He also showed up dressed to work as Osama Bin Laden on September 12, 2001, and was promptly fired..... He also quit his job after a HUGE media controversy uproar over a radio prank where he and Jonathan Ross bragged about Russell fucking Andrew sach's granddaughter.... He also caused another controversy when he made fun of the Jonas brothers for wearing purity rings and abstaining from sex. Whew. And people STILL respect and love him. :D

I was watching his Scandalous tour yesterday, it was really funny and i was really enjoying it, until he started on MJ, I don't wanna sound like a stuck up fan, but he really annoyed me and I couldn't get back into it and had to turn it off.

^^ he started on MJ, and he has an MJ tattoo? :scratch:

I was watching his Scandalous tour yesterday, it was really funny and i was really enjoying it, until he started on MJ, I don't wanna sound like a stuck up fan, but he really annoyed me and I couldn't get back into it and had to turn it off.

My sis was telling me about that... Was it on E4?

Apparently he said something along the lines of "There is only one Michael Jackson - true. But then there's millions of children."

#cheap

^^ he started on MJ, and he has an MJ tattoo? :scratch:

Scandalous was before Michael's death. He may have ragged on MJ while he was alive, but got the tattoo after MJ's death to show that he loves and respects MJ. :) There were a lot of comedians making fun of MJ when he was living, but stopped making fun of him after his death, out of respect. But, not too many of those comedians have permeneant tattoos showing their respect for MJ, like Russell does. :)

Scandalous was before Michael's death. He may have ragged on MJ while he was alive, but got the tattoo after MJ's death to show that he loves and respects MJ. :) There were a lot of comedians making fun of MJ when he was living, but stopped making fun of him after his death, out of respect. But, not too many of those comedians have permeneant tattoos showing their respect for MJ, like Russell does. :)

Well, that's great...but I just find it sorta sickening that all these people are fans AFTER he's gone...Like, it's a trend or something....But, whatever, as long as he's feeling the L.O.V.E. now...better late than never, I guess...:D

Russell would rag on anybody. He even ragged on himself. :D He once said,"Without fame, my hairstyle could be mistaken for Mental Illness." :lmao:

Russell would rag on anybody. He even ragged on himself. :D He once said,"Without fame, my hairstyle could be mistaken for Mental Illness." :lmao:

LOL. At least he's right about something!

If you guys haven't seen "Get Him To The Greek" yet, you should go see it! The funniest movie I've seen in a while. :laugh:

Making tasteless jokes in a stand-up comedy routine doesn't necessarily mean he wasn't a fan at the time. A lot of comedians are no holds barred like that.

The Get Him To The Greek movie rocks and is awesome. It is one of my favorite movies of all time.:D It is a funny movie. :D

Do You Think Russell Sincerely Apologizes For Offensive Things ? :/

A few times, Russell has done something offensive, and has apologized..... The two offensive things I can think of right now are: The Jonas Brothers purity rings joke and the Andrew Sachs radio phone prank fiasco. Both fiascos caused a huge backlash for him. The thing is, is he really sincere, or is he saying, "sorry," just so people will get off his back? :scratch:

Re: Do You Think Russell Sincerely Apologizes For Offensive Things ? :/

A few times, Russell has done something offensive, and has apologized..... The two offensive things I can think of right now are: The Jonas Brothers purity rings joke and the Andrew Sachs radio phone prank fiasco. Both fiascos caused a huge backlash for him. The thing is, is he really sincere, or is he saying, "sorry," just so people will get off his back? :scratch:

I highly doubt that Russell is apologizing sincerely for the two fiascos. I think his apologies are more along the lines of,"I'm sorry I am in trouble," not truly sincere apologies.

Russell brands michael tattoo was only a temp for the vmas last year wasnt it. Plus there are no photos on google.

i went to see him last year and was not impressed by his mj joke but after he did say how much he loved him and that there will never be another person like mj.

Russell brands michael tattoo was only a temp for the vmas last year wasnt it. Plus there are no photos on google.

i went to see him last year and was not impressed by his mj joke but after he did say how much he loved him and that there will never be another person like mj.

Russell brand speaks the truth! :D There will never be another MJ! :D :(

Back