'Takers' ..the new Chris Brown movie

Proud Member
hey...yall can look it up. i didn't feel like it. i just happened upon it, when looking in the L.A. Weekly. it begins on August 27. the weekend of..well...you know. Sony pictures is releasing it. the label that housed Michael, and houses Chris Brown. their subsequent movie company. you know where i am heading with this. i don't have to say much more. except..i saw articles from writers that grinned. i could see the grin through their print, on how they felt they got some satisfaction out of hollywood not letting Michael realize his full length feature hollywood movie dreams, while he was here. and him being found innocent..etc. i'm tired of writing at this point.(Francis Ford Coppola is right)

some of yall might wanna take a look at my siggy, while you're at it.

Last edited:
I really want to see this movie and I am very happy it is PG-13. I hope it won't be too strong for its rating.

I frowned after reading the second/third sentence. That was enough for me lol. And I know what you're saying. :)

it begins on August 27. the weekend of..well...you know. Sony pictures is releasing it.

Back