britain got talent

kingandqueenofpop

Proud Member
hi everyone i need some advice since i was 12 ive always loved dancing.but keep bottling out when competiton came up. i still love dancing esp to michael. but ive got an audtion for britain got talent got an email. its this tuesday i dont have proper mj clothes which that shouldnt matter. i dont know to go for it or what.as i l be on my own

Aww, Go for it. Just do your thing and dance. :D
My daughter auditioned last year and I have just applied for her to audition again ( Maybe I was too late )
But last year was fun for her.. she loved it. The first auditions aren't infront of the judges on the show btw :)

hi everyone i need some advice since i was 12 ive always loved dancing.but keep bottling out when competiton came up. i still love dancing esp to michael. but ive got an audtion for britain got talent got an email. its this tuesday i dont have proper mj clothes which that shouldnt matter. i dont know to go for it or what.as i l be on my own

Go for it. Definitely. Don't miss the opportunity. Show them how good you are. Make Michael and his fans proud. Do it!
Good luck!

so its not infront of judges then does it not matter if i just wear black pants white top and give them the cd

ive not really rehearsed only dancing with ipod at home or when i went to a do its been a while dont know what to do

Back