My novel "The Banishing" is being published

Fiona

Guests
Hi everybody,

I have some personal good news.

My novel, a paranormal horror called The Banishing is being released March 1st 2011.

images

It's my first novel to go into publication and will be available as e-book and paperback in the UK and USA. Anyone who likes a scary read will hopefully enjoy it :)

I'm working on my next novel, The Obsession, at the moment. Hopefully that will eventually be published.

What do people here enjoy reading? Are there any horror fans here?

Last edited:
Thank you everybody for your support :)

Writing is all I do - and dream about - so this means a lot to me.

First off, congratulations!

What do people here enjoy reading? Are there any horror fans here?

I love reading: horror-thriller/detective/suspense.... you name it. I am looking forward to your book. Congrats again!
:)

Wow, that's so cool! Congratulations!
I can imagine the feelings you're gonna have waiting for the public's response, after the publishing.

Congratulations Fiona. :clapping: Good luck to you and I hope you publish more books. :wild: ;) Hey, is your first book published?

I also love writing and one day I plan to publish a book... romance. :wub: :blush:

I'm not a big fan of horror, but I'm curious to read your book. :wild:

You have a link where you can buy it?

And I loved the book cover! Who did the cover?

that's great news :D ... congratulations! :wild: ... I wish you the best in your writing career :wub:

Congratulations Fiona sounds like a good book to read. Especially since I do have a huge L.O.V.E. for horror.

I have a huge L.O.V.E. for mostly Stephen King and V.C. Andrews books. Especially V.C. with her Flowers In The Attic series. That series is the best series I had ever read from her. I had to replace the book Flowers In The Attic about 3 or 4 times already because I just L.O.V.E. reading that book so much. Petals On The Wind is another book in that I had to replace as well. Since that book is just as good as Flowers In The Attic. Especially when Cathy gets her much needed revenge on her mother during a Christmas party.

Right now I am currently reading the book Daughter Of Darkness from V.C. Andrews. It is a vampire novel. And I have such a huge fascination for vampires.

im not a big reader :no: but i hope your book goes well :) and i will read a little bit if i can get an Ebook of it :)

Back