Blue Gangsta [Discussion]

GhostSith

Proud Member
Hi there,

As I just heard the full version of Blue Gngsta wich leaked today.

Wauw what a amazing song, I love it, but I have a question,
who is the guy in the start of the song? Anyone a idea?

^^^

Has it leaked in full today?

PLEASE PM me! thanks in advance.

I sended you guys a pm but it also uploaded in 2000 Watts as edge003 stated before you :)

I still like to know who the singer at the start is

The guy was just a background singer, he sings on every chorus of that song, first the song start without MJ and then MJ makes his entrance !! btw the song is called blue gangstA or blue gangstER??

thanks !

awesome i'll try to find it on youtube if I can :)

is anyone able to make an acapala version of this song? His vocals are just incredible in this. Some of his best ever.

the song is amazing :O
now I can't understand Invincible tracklisting at all

the song is amazing :O
now I can't understand Invincible tracklisting at all

I agree. Songs like this, Escape, We've Had Enough & even Shout were all there for the taking yet songs like Cry, Don't Walk Away, Privacy all made the cut.

Imagine...

1. Unbreakable
2. Invincible
3. Blue Gangster
4. Speechless
5. You Rock My World
6. Escape
7. Butterflies
8. 2000 Watts
9. You Are My Life
10. Whatever Happens
11. We've Had Enough
12. Threatened

With The Lost Children, Heartbreaker, Break Of Dawn, Cry & Heaven Can Wait all kept as fantastic B sides

I agree, the album should have been different. So many good outtakes. Don't forget Another Day.

Can someone PM me the link? I can't access the page. Not enough brownie points yet, I guess. (Can't wait till I get out of this void! :)

I think this is really an extraordinary song!!!!
I love it!! And his voice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man!!! That's the Michael Jackson we all love so much!!! So much passion, anger, pain, all in one song. I love it!
Congratulations, dear Michael. You keep me falling in love with your art. You are amazing.

on a side note... my English is poor... I understand the meaning of blue and the meaning of gansta... but together those words make little to no sense to me... :(

What does it mean? :unsure:

THANKS SO MUCH, MICHAEL!!!!!!!!

on a side note... my English is poor... I understand the meaning of blue and the meaning of gansta... but together those words make little to no sense to me... :(
What does it mean? :unsure:

My English is also poor, so I was thinkin abt the same thing.
Is it like: sad gangsta? ;)

OHHHHHH!!!

There's an accordian in this song too!!!! LoL!!! :toofunny:
I guess some people will be very, very angry, just as they were with the accordian in "Much too soon".

Man!!! If we follow this way, this will turn into the accordian album!!!!

:toofunny:

but again: I rahter Michael Jackson + the accordian every now and then.... than Michael Jackson + Porter

weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Watcha gonna do, you ain't no friend of me.... LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

image0021.gif

yeah.. I had that idea too.... but gansta? why gansta?
:unsure:

Cause he's bad, dangerous - he's gangsta? ;) Blue gangsta is mad gangsta, so better girl watch out, things you've done to him, are coming back to you. :lol:
;)

Now seriously, I've been listening to this song like for 2 hours now and I can't get enough of it. I love the strong vocals :wub:

Back