Janet Has Been Named Executor of Mike's Estate

That Other Fan

Proud Member
I didn't see this posted anywhere...I'm sorry if it has.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/06282009/news/...tate_176467.htm

Michael Jackson's pop star sister Janet has been named executor of the singer's vastly complicated estate, a family member said yesterday.

"She's in charge, she has the documents, she has control of his stuff," the relative said.

Jackson died Thursday with a vast array of assets but also crushing debt that has been estimated to be as much as $500 million.

A spokeswoman for Janet Jackson declined comment, saying she did not know details about the arrangement.

Janet was seen yesterday at the rented home where her late brother died. Wearing dark glasses, she drove up in a Bentley as movers loaded her brother's belongings into trucks.

Her being named executor seems to deep-six claims made by Alvin Malnik, a Florida accountant and old friend of *****'s, that the singer had asked him in 2004 to look over his estate if anything happened.

and it's sickening and downright disrespectful of NYPost to use the J-word at this time...LET IT GO!

Im assuming, if true, that this is in accordance with Michaels will. I just want his final requests to be honoured, whatever they may be.

OH THANK GOD... I was worried for a while there. Janet will take care of his stuff for sure!

This is great news to hear, I'm happy its Janet.

Well this isn't confirmed in the slightest is it. Another bloody rumour

OH THANK GOD... I was worried for a while there. Janet will take care of his stuff for sure!

This is great news to hear, I'm happy its Janet.

if it is her...she is the BEST choice....she is in the business ...already has the structure to deal with things and loves her brother...

Larry King was playing a recent interview with Janet when she was promoting her things...and she said...."I am his little sister and I always
have my brother's back"...

it was good to see and hear her say that...I always felt that

aside from his mother.. Janet is the next person he can trust ...his mother is up in age....

If this is true, Michael made the best choice choosing Janet as excutor of his estate. Not only because she was the closet and most like him. But also because Janet is the only other Jackson to have solo success as an artist and knows who to run a successful business as she is one of the most successful female artists of all time.

if it is her...she is the BEST choice....she is in the business ...already has the structure to deal with things and loves her brother...

Larry King was playing a recent interview with Janet when she was promoting her things...and she said...."I am his little sister and I always
have my brother's back"...

it was good to see and hear her say that...I always felt that

aside from his mother.. Janet is the next person he can trust ...his mother is up in age....

Exactly. :yes: I hope it's true.

i think this makes the most sense but how can she execute what mj wants if the ydon't know yet? or maybe this is just saying she will once they know what's going on

so i went to the site. looks tabloidish. AND they have a new article about prince's reaction. it was thru an interview w/ stacey brown who says he's been talking w/ teh fam since thursday. u really think they'd talk to him after what he did during the trial?

so now maybe this isn't legit. crap

could be true - she is the most logical member of the family - successful and caring. Good business knowledge....and young enough to take care of business.

i think this makes the most sense but how can she execute what mj wants if the ydon't know yet? or maybe this is just saying she will once they know what's going on
It's usually in accordance to a will and for all we know, it's in the possession of the family and it's been opened already. And since we know Janet to be a private person when it comes to her family and personal business, I think it's a fair to say that no one should expect to be told a whole lot about MJ's business from here on out.

As it should be, really.

I am happy if this is true that Janet will be incharge. She will kick ass and make sure all is taking care of in the right way. I agree with some others who have stated that as long as it is his final wishes that she handle things which we ae yet to know but maybe she new.

It's usually in accordance to a will and for all we know, it's in the possession of the family and it's been opened already. And since we know Janet to be a private person when it comes to her family and personal business, I think it's a fair to say that no one should expect to be told a whole lot about MJ's business from here on out.

As it should be, really.
oh so they have the will now? cuz that's what we were discussing last night and they said they didn't have it and mj's lawyers were making things difficult

I think that is the best person to do it. She is the youngest and I do think she will take complete control. She isn't going to take any sh!T!! She looks like she won't. Go Janet...

Last edited:
I hope this is true. I agree that Janet seems the best choice.

I don't believe the post at all!!

But I do believe the family may actually still talk to Stacey Brown.lol.

Back