Thoughts on dancing the dream

Moonwalker.09

Proud Member
I love the book so far it’s so interesting and the pictures are amazing what about you?

I haven't looked at my copy for years. I do think this book should be reissued for newer fans.

Dancing the dream was reissued after 2009. The original has a cover image from Black or White short film, on the newer version Michael is wearing a red jacket (can't remember exactly). ?

I love it. Gives a real glimpse into Michael's soul, step further than his autobiography perhaps.

Love the story about the fish, one of my personal favourites from the book

Dancing the dream was reissued after 2009. The original has a cover image from Black or White short film, on the newer version Michael is wearing a red jacket (can't remember exactly). ?

My fault I wasn't specific. I think in the USA it wasn't reissued. I believe only MJ's autobiography was.

i used to have it but i left it behind when i moved, I would love to buy it again :) I loved it especially the poem about the 2 birds

I remember buying a copy of the book from Amazon.com back when we still had him. And ever since getting that book I used to think of that book as my bible. I was just so totally in love with that book. Just like the Flowers In The Attic series I could not get enough of that book. Now sadly that book just like my Opus MJ book is somewhere in this house of mine. Where I no longer have to see them again. Same goes for the most of my MJ items. Why look at something that is just going to bring on the tears for me.:( :boohoo

Its a great book, I love seeing the many facets of Michaels talents.

It has always been my best book
i encourage any newer fan to get it

i sometimes use it day to day, it can be pretty handy for those tough days in general or if you are studying, in essays/ assignments.

words of wisdom.

I like it.

Haven't read it for many many years... Maybe I should read it again.

I bought it when it was reissued in 2010. I haven't looked at it in years, though. I read it when it was out of print, from the library, back in high school.

I got the reissue for Christmas a few years back.

My copy is at my girlfriend's little nephews lately admittedly. Every time we babysit him he won't go to sleep until I've read at least 2 poems to him. He loves MJ

I love it and always consider it as a glimpse further into Michael's multifaceted talents that fans should see.

The 2009 reissue version with the Bad-era Beat It jacket cover has such beautiful photos accompanying Michael's sweet stories and beautiful and insightful poems.

I love Mother Earth, which message is now more important than ever.

I was walking along the beach one winter day. Looking down, I saw a wave push a feather up on the sand. It was a sea gull feather stained with oil. I picked it up and felt the dark slick film on my fingers. I couldn't help wondering if the bird had survived. Was it all right out there? I knew it wasn't.

I felt sad to think how carelessly we treat our home. The earth we all share is not just a rock tossed through space but a living, nurturing being. She cares for us; she deserves our care in return.
We've been treating Mother Earth the way some people treat a rental apartment. Just trash it and move on.
But there's no place to move on to now. We have brought our garbage and our wars and our racism to every part of the world. We must begin to clean her up, and that means cleaning up our own hearts and minds first, because they led us to poison our dear planet. The sooner we change, the easier it will be to feel our love for Mother Earth and the love she so freely gives back to us.

I love Dancing The Dream! It shows his true heart and soul. It's a shame not many people know this side of him. The stories/poems should be taught and analyzed at school. There's so much in them. :heart:

Back