michael jackson 45th birthday party pin

Proud Member
hi guys and girls

i have a michael jackson 45th birthday party pin in box

This was handed out during August's 30th 2003 party in Los Angeles to VIP's (RARE)

can anyone confirm this?

many thanks:D
2iu5pty.jpg

I don't know! As a coin coin collector (mostly from the Star Wars 501st Costume Club), it looks great. I use to be the Squad leader to a large squad in the Georgia (USA) 501st and we had many promotional items made. Mostly it is 501st exclusive only. You can actually get in trouble for selling thing to people outside of the 501st. Anywho, that is a little off topic.
This looks to be made from the same quality companies that make "challenge coins". It is very costly to have them made, at least for the first set and they usually require you to purchase a certain amount of pins or coins. Usually they are for special events, clubs or military and the like. They are much to costly (n this quality) for companies to use to make profit. They usually cost about 10$ each with an order of over 100. That includes shipping and taxes etc.
So, given that info, I would say that this pin is from the event. Whether it was given to everyone there or just special chosen people, I don't know. A lot of times at Celebs B-day parties they have a certain amount of gift bags. So, if your one of the first or early attendees you would get a bag or small basket with some goodies in it. Very possible that this is one of the goodies! What a great goodie it is too! Great find! Mind me asking where or how you obtained it?

I don't know! As a coin coin collector (mostly from the Star Wars 501st Costume Club), it looks great. I use to be the Squad leader to a large squad in the Georgia (USA) 501st and we had many promotional items made. Mostly it is 501st exclusive only. You can actually get in trouble for selling thing to people outside of the 501st. Anywho, that is a little off topic.
This looks to be made from the same quality companies that make "challenge coins". It is very costly to have them made, at least for the first set and they usually require you to purchase a certain amount of pins or coins. Usually they are for special events, clubs or military and the like. They are much to costly (n this quality) for companies to use to make profit. They usually cost about 10$ each with an order of over 100. That includes shipping and taxes etc.
So, given that info, I would say that this pin is from the event. Whether it was given to everyone there or just special chosen people, I don't know. A lot of times at Celebs B-day parties they have a certain amount of gift bags. So, if your one of the first or early attendees you would get a bag or small basket with some goodies in it. Very possible that this is one of the goodies! What a great goodie it is too! Great find! Mind me asking where or how you obtained it?

i got it from a person that was at the event .

these are scarce, very scarce

Back