2. "I'M GONNA SURPRISE THE WORLD LIKE QUINCY JONES DID"

Last edited:
1. "ABOUT TO SURPRISE THE WORLD LIKE QUINCY JONES DID"
2. "I'M GONNA SURPRISE THE WORLD LIKE QUINCY JONES DID"
yeah because QJ was an engineer
f_doh.gif

yeah because QJ was an engineer
f_doh.gif

So...? Q is (not was) producer. Do u think I'm dummy? Have you read the information before on Pageot's MySpace? It was almost hidden [dark letters on black background - should use ctl+f :) ] Mood was visible only for friends (SC is adding everybody). Did u know Steve Pageot wrote on myspace:
"CREATING HITS FOR MICHAEL JACKSON"
"ABOUT TO GO INTO THE STUDIO WITH MJ"
"ABOUT TO SURPRISE THE WORLD LIKE QUINCY JONES DID"
"I'M GONNA SURPRISE THE WORLD LIKE QUINCY JONES DID"
?

Modest, isn't he?

Last edited:
i think there's some sort of misunderstanding here?

i thought it was clearly obvious i'm responding to Pageot and not you since it was him who said what i quoted.

and re: producer/engineer - Pageot produced jack. he's mainly recognised as an engineer. hence why i was being sarcastic.

but i'd never dismiss any talent when it comes to working with Mike - he knows exactly how to use them. just hope there's truth in it as it further cements a fragile notion of what Mike is up to.

Last edited:
wow you sure had a lot to say about this topic didn't you arXter. :lol: Sounds interesting, that's for sure. So...could this mean that things are getting closer to wrapping up?

Last edited:
Talking with Grammy Winner Steve Pageot

Gold and Platinum plaques, a Grammy award and negotiations to work on Michael Jackson’s next studio album - these are credentials anybody would be more than proud of. But this is just the tip of the iceberg for producer/engineer/musician/composer, Steve Pageot. He’s definitely making major moves and is a mogul in the making.

Work aside, what artists are you currently listening to for your own pleasure?

Right now, Michael Jackson. I love listening to Michael, you know. Actually, I just signed a management deal with Michael Jackson’s managers, Frank DiLeo and Terry Harvey. So they’re managing me now, and we’re in talks to bring me into the studio for Michael Jackson’s next studio album. I’ve been listening to a lot of James Brown lately and Stevie Wonder. I’m going back into the old school. There’s always something you can learn from it. You gotta know what happened in the past to go into the future.

http://makingthemogul.com/2008/03/talking-with-grammy-winner-steve-pageot/

Talking with Grammy Winner Steve Pageot

Gold and Platinum plaques, a Grammy award and negotiations to work on Michael Jackson’s next studio album - these are credentials anybody would be more than proud of. But this is just the tip of the iceberg for producer/engineer/musician/composer, Steve Pageot. He’s definitely making major moves and is a mogul in the making.

Work aside, what artists are you currently listening to for your own pleasure?

Right now, Michael Jackson. I love listening to Michael, you know. Actually, I just signed a management deal with Michael Jackson’s managers, Frank DiLeo and Terry Harvey. So they’re managing me now, and we’re in talks to bring me into the studio for Michael Jackson’s next studio album. I’ve been listening to a lot of James Brown lately and Stevie Wonder. I’m going back into the old school. There’s always something you can learn from it. You gotta know what happened in the past to go into the future.

http://makingthemogul.com/2008/03/talking-with-grammy-winner-steve-pageot/

Thank you. Interesting. As far as we know Frank isn't currently Michael's manager so either he is just referring to the fact that he was at one time or.................

Talks about bringing him into the studio isn't quite the same as he is the next Q.

Thank you. Interesting. As far as we know Frank isn't currently Michael's manager so either he is just referring to the fact that he was at one time or.................

Talks about bringing him into the studio isn't quite the same as he is the next Q.

unless someone else runs steves myspace and is pretending he is "MAKIN HITS FOR MJ"
highly doubt thats the case. but the quote about being in talks was like a week ago.
so he went from talks to making hits in a week? i dont see that adding up. lol.

Hi Damien
Steve is like new in the show business. In my opinion he's not experienced engineering or producing.
I think it's more like MJ needs young blood for his new works.

I don't think somebody's doing myspace for Steve Pageot.
He isn't modest like the descriptions on his_space.
Let's wait for the interview in May 24-th

We have no confirmation or denial that Dileo is MJs manager again. We just have to wait and see if this is true or not. Its possible as MJ has fired and rehired John Branca (MJs business lawyer) so many times so Frank could be back. I hope he is to be honest as he was the only one who managed MJ properly apart from the tabloid rumours he helped start at MJs request. But it was Franks idea to release Beat It when Billie Jean was about to come down the charts. Frank was a brilliant businessman in his day when he ran Epic and MJ.

Well, thanks for posting the information, you guys.

I remember reading that tidbit, I think, last week. Like, someone stated on here, we have no confirmation or denial if MJ has put Frank Dielo in his camp. We would have to wait and see.

I am just curious, does anyone know what other songd did Steve Pageot engineered or whatever he does exactly?

Steve Pageot signed a management agreement with Ron Lawrence Productions, producing the song, "The War Iz On," with Loud recording artist Krayzie Bone (of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony) on his platinum album, Thug Mentality 1999.

This success launched his career as a full-time producer, working with acclaimed artists like Aretha Franklin, Ruben (from American Idol), 3LW, Wyclef, Snoop Dogg and Nick Cannon.

He also produced theme music for several commercials including Burger King, Herbal Essences,Pageot continues to produce and write music everyday on his Yamaha.

Dangerous Incorporated - I tried the website but for some reason, the website was not working. I think it could be my browser. I am not even on my laptop because that is being repaired but anyway, thanks.

Justice - Thanks for posting the info on the guy. It looks like he worked with all sorts of people.

sorry but his roles as a producer on interview and promotional sites are being highly exaggerated.
I agree. Cooperation with such a hitmaker like MJ is a Steve's chance to evolve and promote himself.

News about interview
24 7PM, EAST COAST TIME & 4PM WEST COAST TIME, TUNE IN TO WWW.THATCHANNEL.COM WITH A LIVE INTERVIEW WITH ME, YOUR BOY STEVE PAGEOT. THANKS

Last edited:
Dangerous Incorporated - I tried the website but for some reason, the website was not working. I think it could be my browser. I am not even on my laptop because that is being repaired but anyway, thanks.

The site is being updated by the looks.

I am curious as to why this man feels free to talk about it all though everyone else on the project is so hush hush. Was he not given the same instructions? Or is he just not really doing what one would conclude he is doing judging from his updates and profile?

I am curious as to why this man feels free to talk about it all though everyone else on the project is so hush hush. Was he not given the same instructions? Or is he just not really doing what one would conclude he is doing judging from his updates and profile?

Well this person hasnt given anything away apart from claiming to be working with MJ.

It seems that the agreement is "you can tell you're working with Michael in the studion but that pretty much is all you can say."

I guess you're right. So at which stage of an albums production does an engineer come in? Does that say anything about how close an album is to being completed then, or not really?

Steve can be an engineer just for one song. It doesn't mean anything. I can't figure out the date of a premiere just basing on somebody's myspace descritpion. But I feel something in the air ;-)

I finally went on his profile on myspce and he accomplished a lot. Good for him.

Well, we will see what he has in store.

New, interesting title today:

"READ MY INTERVIEWS PROPERLY B4 U TWIST MY WORDS!!!"

That's what I thought. Very interesting indeed. I am thinking that he is talking about past interviews. He's saying "read" not "listen". hmmm...

Last edited:
Back