MJ Estate versus Melissa Johnson and HTWF /Update: Settlement Enforced - HTWF lost the Appeal

Re: Update: MJ Estate files supplement to their complaint against Melissa Johnson and HTWF

" Joe Jackson's nephew and Katherine's caregiver " 0_o

So Katherine can't take care of herself and she has the custody of 3 young kids ?

Waou! The best is yet to come.

Re: Update: MJ Estate files supplement to their complaint against Melissa Johnson and HTWF

Thats why i think her children need to step up to the plate and help her. She is alot like michael and tends to want to belive the good in everyone and ignore bad things bout ppl.

Either man is shutting mj's siblings out or they just dont want get involved in the mess maybe......

True... But from what it seems she basiclly has Randy supporting her. The other siblings may not try to get into this mess because it would cause problems. It's sad though. N regards to Janet, we all know she is stacked and I'm sure she helps out but I don't think she is gonna give money just because like MJ did. MJ should have been a little stingier with his money. N why should she help pay Katherines legal bills for a case that will probably go nowhere.

KJ need to do the job MJ asign her and nothing more
She need to be a grandmother and look after the kids tell them about young MJ remind them of who there father was, not been a business woman and trying to swim with all them sharks who are going to eat her the first chance they get.
As long as people believed they can use her to go agains MJ estate those evil lots are going to come calling and giving gift,
She need to say no she don't repesant MJ estate she is the children guardian and grandmother nothing more.
That is what MJ ask of her and that is what fans are expecting of her.
Enjoy your last days on earth it's obvious Mj kids are well behave judging by all the extra time KJ has to get her self in a fix not once but twice, they must be some well behaved teenage. Because if they were acting up KJ would have no time to be in
any pickle much less the whole jar.

I agree, she should be enjoying herself at this stage in her life, not involved in this bs.

first of all, Adam Streisand is back YAY!!! I truly hope he will talk some sense into Katherine.

second of all, this
- A shocker (or perhaps not) : Estate mentions an email Melissa sent to Jackson's lawyers on August 6, 2009 saying "with the trademarks that the charity has registered and pending first in line, the Jackson family can take back control of the estate, without contesting the will."
really explains to me why the Jacksons became BFFs with Melissa Johnson.\

I can't wait for the day when the Estate wins this case.

What a hot mess. I do think KJ signed this (probably without reading it) and now after Streisand told her how wrong it all is, they are trying to safe face. The whole thing is just so ridiculous and sad.

If Mrs. K. Jackson did not sign this declaration it does not change the situation around HTWF. This video explains what is behind Branca's a law suit against Melissa Johnson. Who is a fraud here will be answered soon enough in the court room.

If you are using a crazy woman's argument as proof..you fail.

Taaj became an MJ fan (scratch that sorry...an MJ researcher) on June 25th 2009. If you are basing your opinion on that loony....hmmmmm What does that say? Really?

If Mrs. K. Jackson did not sign this declaration it does not change the situation around HTWF. This video explains what is behind Branca's a law suit against Melissa Johnson. Who is a fraud here will be answered soon enough in the court room.

[video=[/video]

can a mod please delete that video drazen linked??? im seriously grossed out to see her ugly face here... yuck... utter trash from a looney... yuck

Last edited:

It's a shame that not even one of MJ sister are taking control of the elderly mother, when my grandmother was that age my aunt move in with her and look after for many years she died at 91 years old,
Mrs Jackson need a caregiver plus she has three. Young children to care for, come on Janet, rebbie and Latoya one of you need to move in with your mother and take control of the situation before it's too late.
No way KJ should be doing any business with the likes of Mann and Johnson she is not a young bird anymore, and that trent Jackson was put beside her by Joe to manipulate her and the kids,
Someone sane need to check out what is going on before it two late. At the end of the days MJ3 don't have anyone they are truly orphans that will become A target for greedy people to exploit, Murray kill there mother and father KJ is all they have.
Joe finger print is all over this mess he is a sneaky bastard he maybe guilting Katherine into supporting him in all those shady people, ( I have to tell myselve this) he did guilt MJ lot of time into giving him money. I put nothing pass that dragon.

True... But from what it seems she basiclly has Randy supporting her. The other siblings may not try to get into this mess because it would cause problems. It's sad though. N regards to Janet, we all know she is stacked and I'm sure she helps out but I don't think she is gonna give money just because like MJ did. MJ should have been a little stingier with his money. N why should she help pay Katherines legal bills for a case that will probably go nowhere.

I agree, she should be enjoying herself at this stage in her life, not involved in this bs.

The only thing i disagree with your post is that randy is supporting her.....ummm i dont think so.

I'm not sure Randy has so much money either, I think he had a couple of concerts canceled. It's like in any family anyway, there's a lot we dont and wont know.

as i said i'm new so i don't know much. if he kept him around then he must have done a good job. i respect Katherine, i do. she lost a child and that's not fair. but the estate is making sure her sons legacy is preserved and respected. they are protecting what belongs to those children and to an extend what belongs to her.

Katherine Jackson: The Declaration is a FRAUD!
45 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Katherine Jackson is furious about a declaration filed with the court -- purportedly signed by her -- in which she attacks the Executors of the Michael Jackson Estate. TMZ has learned ... Katherine insists she never signed that declaration.

TMZ reported this morning ... a declaration filed in the Estate's lawsuit against the Heal the World Foundation makes shocking allegations against John Branca, calling him a thief.

But Katherine's lawyer, Adam Streisand, tells TMZ, "Mrs. Jackson categorically denies signing any statement to the court that makes accusations against the executors of any wrongdoing with respect to her son or his estate."

Streisand adds, "She did not and would not make any such statements about the executors." And Streisand says, Katherine told him, "These are not my words."

Check out the signature on the declaration in question, dated April 6, 2011, and compare it to Katherine's signature from a legal doc on February 3, 2010.

As for the Heal the World Foundation lawyer -- Edgar Pease -- who filed the declaration in question, he tells TMZ someone from the Foundation faxed Katherine's manager the final copy of the document and it was then sent on to Pease with the signature in question.

Pease says if the signature is a fraud, "Heads will roll."

UPDATE: Pease just called us back to say Trent Jackson -- Joe Jackson's nephew and Katherine's caregiver -- told him he personally saw Katherine sign the declaration. But sources connected with the Estate say the declaration is suspicious, because the last page ONLY contains the signature, without any accompanying text. In other words, someone could have inserted the signature into a declaration Katherine never saw or approved.

Well, this certainly answers the question as to whether or not Mrs. Jackson should have been made executor of this multi multi million dollar estate. I believe she signed the papers. I can see someone giving her the last page OR minimizing the importance of the paperwork, and she signed without reading it as I'm sure she routinely has to sign other papers.

The kind of documents put in front of her just as a benefactor of the estate is nothing in compared to the mountain she'd have to sign for the estate itself.

I greatly hope this mishap is a wake up call to her about the people she has surrounding her and has aligned herself with.

By the way, Randy tried to convinced MJ to sell the catalog during the trial. Is the catalogs safer with the Jacksons???
really? wow. no wonder Michael distanced himself from the family.

again, where is the proof? all the evidence points to Johnson being fraud.

It's a shame that not even one of MJ sister are taking control of the elderly mother, when my grandmother was that age my aunt move in with her and look after for many years she died at 91 years old,
Mrs Jackson need a caregiver plus she has three. Young children to care for, come on Janet, rebbie and Latoya one of you need to move in with your mother and take control of the situation before it's too late.
No way KJ should be doing any business with the likes of Mann and Johnson she is not a young bird anymore, and that trent Jackson was put beside her by Joe to manipulate her and the kids,
Someone sane need to check out what is going on before it two late. At the end of the days MJ3 don't have anyone they are truly orphans that will become A target for greedy people to exploit, Murray kill there mother and father KJ is all they have.
Joe finger print is all over this mess he is a sneaky bastard he maybe guilting Katherine into supporting him in all those shady people, ( I have to tell myselve this) he did guilt MJ lot of time into giving him money. I put nothing pass that dragon.

Word...

What a freakin' jam. ...

whatever Katie.. hope Streisand will be able to talk some sense into her.. though I HIGHLY doubt it

crazy taaj is pally with randy. so what do ppl expect lol shes doing his bidding

so who gonna be up first for charges of perjury and making false declarations etc and or fraud lol

and why would any of her other kids get involved to stop this mess. who do you think is profiting out of these sleazy deals? she gets money from the estate for herself and the mj3 but whos gonna pay for the rest of the family? see needs xtra cash to hand out to them. but b4 she used the money mj gave her but now whats shes getting from the estate isnt "enough" so now mj is gone the mj3 are the new cash cows and she sells them to oprah and mann etc in order to make some more $ that is given to the rest of the family.(the deadbeats)

Interesting development

Previously HTWF lawyers claimed that 5 Michael Jackson Representatives etc would testify to the relationship Johnson had with Michael. But only 2 Oxman and Bain filed declarations.

Other 3 Grace Rwaramba, Stu Backerman and Van Alexander didn't. Now Grace is undertsandable because her name was never mentioned in any document and no action/communication by her was ever claimed. But Melissa Johnson claims that her initial communication / relationship with Michael started through Backerman and Alexander told her to go ahead with the charity. So I would have expected testimony from those two.

I will be back with summaries of HTWF testimonies

Interesting development

Previously HTWF lawyers claimed that 5 Michael Jackson Representatives etc would testify to the relationship Johnson had with Michael. But only 2 Oxman and Bain filed declarations.

Other 3 Grace Rwaramba, Stu Backerman and Van Alexander didn't. Now Grace is undertsandable because her name was never mentioned in any document and no action by her was ever claimed. But Melissa Johnson claims that her initial communication / relationship with Michael started through Backerman and Alexander told her to go ahead with the charity. So I would have expected testimony from those two.

I will be back with summaries of HTWF testimonies

That is interesting! It appears that the wheels are falling off, little by little. And filing a fradulent document with the court ain't helping their cause either.

If the document is deemed to be a fake, or a fradulent signature, is that cause for a PERJURY charge? Do you have any idea how that works?

One more thing: you were correct regarding Mr. Adam Streisand. I'm so happy to see him back in the fold. My hat's off to you! It will be interesting to see how this all plays out. I mean, will Mr. Streisand's presence be the beginning of the end for Katherine Jackson's "relationship" with Howard Mann. I'm sure Mr. Streisand would FROWN upon that deal she signed with Mann.

Oxman Testimony

-ah Oxman Oxman Oxman. Minute 1 fail 1 : Oxman states " I have been released from all confidentiality obligations regarding Michael Jackson". There's an attached letter from Branca in which he states " I waive attorney client privilege in regards to Melissa Johson, HTWF. Your authorization to waive privilege doesn't extend beyond issues of this lawsuit and it's limited to this deposition". It's not "all" and it's certainly "limited".
- Nov 2004 Melissa calls Oxman talking about how no one runs HTWF.
- Oxman claims she had been working with Michael before for a long time.
- She asks Oxman to deliver a proposal to Michael, gives him a 350 page booklet.
- Oxman gives the proposal booklet to Michael in Neverland in which he says his mother and father was present.
- According to Oxman Michael authorizes her to go on with HTWF as he was busy with the trial.
- March 15, 2005 Melissa gives Oxman more materials to give to Michael.
- Oxman claims Michael looked to them at the courthouse while in a small room (while going through trial if you believe) with his mother and father present.
- Double check Katherine's statement : nope she doesn't mention seeing the booklets with Michael.

So Michael tells her to run it as he was going to busy with the trial and yet he looks to booklets during the trial at breaks. Is that it?

Howard Mann Testimony

- Acknowledges he never met or spoken to Michael.
- Buys the property from Vaccaro in September 2009.
- First mets Johnson in summer of 2010 because Katherine's manager asked him to.
- If you wonder why because they came to an agreement which would allow vintage pop to use HTWF's trademarks for 10 years.

melissa johnson statement :

"Later in 2010, I found out that Heal the World Foundation’s 1991
tax exempt status was suspended not dead, and acting as the 1991 charity’s
sole director, I revived the corporation and merged the 2008 charity with the
1991 charity, and all this with the full consent of the Board of Directors of the
2008 charity. However, both incorporations were authorized by Michael Jackson, because I was the only Director of the 1991 charity at the time of Michael’s death and they are now one and the same charity, as was always the
intention."

She's pretending to be the sole director of 1991 charity but just found in 2010 that the charity was suspended not dead LOL
major contradiction

Another one :
"Although Michael had left 20% of his wealth to charity, Evan Spiegel and John Branca, and other representatives of Michael’s Estate, have rejected his wishes and intent to have this charity be run my his children and family and continue
in perpetuity."

she wants the 20% inheritance

Oxman Testimony

-ah Oxman Oxman Oxman. Minute 1 fail 1 : Oxman states " I have been released from all confidentiality obligations regarding Michael Jackson". There's an attached letter from Branca in which he states " I waive attorney client privilege in regards to Melissa Johson, HTWF. Your authorization to waive privilege doesn't extend beyond issues of this lawsuit and it's limited to this deposition". It's not "all" and it's certainly "limited".
- Nov 2004 Melissa calls Oxman talking about how no one runs HTWF.
- Oxman claims she had been working with Michael before for a long time.
- She asks Oxman to deliver a proposal to Michael, gives him a 350 page booklet.
- Oxman gives the proposal booklet to Michael in Neverland in which he says his mother and father was present.
- According to Oxman Michael authorizes her to go on with HTWF as he was busy with the trial.
- March 15, 2005 Melissa gives Oxman more materials to give to Michael.
- Oxman claims Michael looked to them at the courthouse while in a small room (while going through trial if you believe) with his mother and father present.
- Double check Katherine's statement : nope she doesn't mention seeing the booklets with Michael.

So Michael tells her to run it as he was going to busy with the trial and yet he looks to booklets during the trial at breaks. Is that it?

Howard Mann Testimony

- Acknowledges he never met or spoken to Michael.
- Buys the property from Vaccaro in September 2009.
- First mets Johnson in summer of 2010 because Katherine's manager asked him to.
- If you wonder why because they came to an agreement which would allow vintage pop to use HTWF's trademarks for 10 years.

Bunch of leeches.

I am 1000000000000000000000% behind the estate. I want Branca to crush them...ALL!!!

and why would any of her other kids get involved to stop this mess. who do you think is profiting out of these sleazy deals? she gets money from the estate for herself and the mj3 but whos gonna pay for the rest of the family? see needs xtra cash to hand out to them. but b4 she used the money mj gave her but now whats shes getting from the estate isnt "enough" so now mj is gone the mj3 are the new cash cows and she sells them to oprah and mann etc in order to make some more $ that is given to the rest of the family.(the deadbeats)

That's exactly it...The whole "Why don't any her children stop Katherine from doing this?" doesn't fit in this case...As some of the grown children are the ones who are trying to benefit from this because they are deadbeats..As for Janet or another to try putting a stop to it, They probably have known about this whole thing for A LONG time now and if they wanted to stop it, they would have in the past...Look how much time has passed, that leads me to believe they A. Don't care about what their Mother is involved in or B. They agree with her actions of being involved with scum bags and using the kids for $

crazy taaj is pally with randy. so what do ppl expect lol shes doing his bidding

so who gonna be up first for charges of perjury and making false declarations etc and or fraud lol

Taaj met Randy through that delightful parasite Majestik, and now she gets the spotlight she was craving. Period. That video is ridiculous and full of BS.

Cosigning the part on the siblings, there's no doubt in my mind. I'm not expecting any reaction from them. They're hiding behind Mum, and waiting for the cash to fall.

That's exactly it...The whole "Why don't any her children stop Katherine from doing this?" doesn't fit in this case...As some of the grown children are the ones who are trying to benefit from this because they are deadbeats..As for Janet or another to try putting a stop to it, They probably have known about this whole thing for A LONG time now and if they wanted to stop it, they would have in the past...Look how much time has passed, that leads me to believe they A. Don't care about what their Mother is involved in or B. They agree with her actions of being involved with scum bags and using the kids for $

If she or anyone else wanted to put a stop to this mess they would have done so a long time ago, everyone in that so called family is after whatever they can get out of it, Janet is probably fine with those deadbeats and leeches doing whatever they do as long as she doesn't have to take care of the entire tribe full of leeches. She's happy she's getting away with presents and gifts rather than having to take care of their living expenses.

Bunch of leeches.

I am 1000000000000000000000% behind the estate. I want Branca to crush them...ALL!!!

Second that

Melissa Johnson Testimony

- She started working on charity initiates in 1993.
- Meets Rabbi Boteach in 2001. She thinks Boteach doesn't have the best interest of HTWF and she starts her own charity.
- Contacts Evvy Tavasci in 2001, sends her a 900 page book, doesn't hear anything back.
- She says she realized there were gatekeepers and she successfully started working with Jackson reps Spring 2002.
- She starts communicating with Evan Spiegel but that relationship gets strained over time.
- She says 2 months after she sent a charity book mentioning Michael's Army, Michael used that in his 45th birthday speech "It was YOU on a worldwide basis, who supported me as my army, my soldiers of love”. She says she invented Michael's Army and Michael's Army of Love.
- She says that Michael's use of "army" and "army of love" showed her that Michael begun to receive copies of her book (so she actually had no idea before) and she got more encouraged. (side note: anyone remember Billie Jean Jackson's claims that songs lyrics were Michael's message to her)
- And perhaps even more interestingly Mel Wilson who works at HTWF says that "Michael's army" means "recruit HTWF volunteers, devoted to character improvement and community service". So does it seem like Michael in his 45th birthday was saying we supported him through our community service?
- She says she was the first one to suggest Cirque de Soleil and multi player game (similar to Planet Michael).
- She says she asked to return the domain names to HTWF after Michael's death and she's told that they didn't want the domain names. (Isn't this the same time she's offering trademarks to Jacksons to get the Estate?)
- Mentions her disagreements with Spiegel in detail.
- Then comes Oxman that gives her Michael's verbal authorization.
- She acknowledges that the trademarks are not only associated with Michael but named after him.
- She attacks Mark Harrison but doesn't really make sense at least to me. She says she contacted him as she was told he was Michael Jackson's lawyer and that he helped her. Later on she finds a letter saying Mark Harrison was working for Michael and now Michael's Estate and this was conflict. But she already knew that he was working for Michael when she contacted him.
- Like Marc has already mentioned she claims she was the "sole director" of HTWF at the time of Michael's death. However she completely forgets that Michael was the permanent director so even if she was given the position of director she would have been co-director with Michael and with Estate (after Michael's death).
- If you wonder to what happened to donations "Every penny donated to Michael’s Charity has been used to capture domain names on Michael’s behalf, register trademarks on behalf of Michael Jackson, and for the sole purpose of following Michael’s directitives and wishes expressed to me during his life".
- Let's insert Raymone Bain declaration here: "Mr. Jackson's utmost concern was that funds would be funneled for its approved charitable purposes and not be eaten up as he said was the case for administrative costs". As you can see not using donations to help people but to get trademarks was against Michael's wishes even if you choose to believe HTWF.
- She says she doesn't need a licence from Michael because she's not a separate entity from Michael.

She's not a separate entity from Michael??? Straightjacket, people!

what a lunatic

Somebody needs to be questioning homegirl's MENTAL HEALTH situation. To me she sounds like an overly obsessed fan who got carried away over the years.

Ben971;3340145 said:
She's not a separate entity from Michael??? Straightjacket, people!

Read the exact quote

At all times, I operated pursuant to an agreement between Michael Jackson and myself. I do not have a license of any kind to use Michael’s name and likeness or to do any of the acts I have been alleged to have committed because I am not a separate entity from Michael Jackson. I am perpetuating Michael Jackson’s own proprietary interests. One does not grant a license to himself.

she also says that she "became a friend to Michael". Isn't it a little bit hard if you never met or spoke with him directly? (edit: I saw that she claims she met him - no details given- but her myspace page had listed Michael as a person she wanted to meet. and she never claims any direct communication with Michael she bases all communication to Michael's reps. so they met but never spoke then? ).

Back