[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

Yet another chance. What a joke.the ruling is very promising so why yet again is he telling them to go find something that isnt there .

Thanks ivy,respect for posting

Last edited:

Well, that was rather a comprehensive 'put down'. (Waits for press release from Finaldi and Co. about how well their Safechuck case is going....LOL.)
Does the 15 days to amend start from 31 Jan? If so, this case should hopefully be over in a very few weeks???

http://[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/pom40ZuVj][/URL]

All that hard work copying and pasting gone to waste, eh? This seemed more like a 'Finaldi publicity opportunity' than a proper legal case from the moment they took it over.

^^Bekloff is calling out Finaldi and co. for that sloppy cut and paste job, I think.
They should be so embarrassed.

Look like there may be a ending to this nightmare soon.

I hope so.....sick and tired of these parasites.

Yet another chance. What a joke.the ruling is very promising so why yet again is he telling them to go find something that isnt there .

Because with the new lawyers Safechuck threw in causes of actions which he didn't have before.
Beckloff apparently thinks if the first set of theories deserved a second chance
so should the second. Just a formality, he knows this case is BS.

book2.jpg

Last edited:

Hopefully, Beckloff's next words will be "cases dismissed." I will say this for the media this time: sans that first interview with the Today show and Robson (which I think they knew from the get-go there was no story there), no important media outlets have covered this at all. None of the network news have reported anything-everything has been from Radar Online or similar online counterparts (and yes, there's lots of those), but they don't hit the mainstream. I don't know a soul that knows anything about these cases or even if the cases exist.

Believe me, people I know would have taken great pleasure in telling me about it.

Does the 15 days to amend start from 31 Jan? If so, this case should hopefully be over in a very few weeks???

are you thinking he won't amend? I'm pretty sure he will amend and I would think the next demurrer round would take a few months at least.

are you thinking he won't amend? I'm pretty sure he will amend and I would think the next demurrer round would take a few months at least.

Oh, that's disappointing. I was hoping that the '2 weeks to amend' might indicate a general speeding up of the times allowed for both sides to respond...since the judge seems to be rather comprehensively unconvinced by all of the current arguments. It seems impossible that a new (spurious) argument can be put forward by Finaldi et al as to why/how MJ was controlled by his companies.

Unfortunately I think these cases will drag on for quite some time. At this point there is no end in site.

Judge B is giving these clowns every chance to fix their so call cases (which we know their can not do) When judge making that final ruling that it Wade and Co. will not be able to appeal how sweet that will be.

It seems impossible that a new (spurious) argument can be put forward by Finaldi et al as to why/how MJ was controlled by his companies.

Judge sustained demurrer the first time because they failed to submit "duty of care" facts.
So Safechuck invented he was employed because the companies paid for hotel room,clothes, food.
Judge said those are not "duty of care' facts.
Even if they copy how Robson solved the control issue (which ironically would mean dropping these new causes of actions which Finaldi put in thinking that they made their case stronger) where can they go on duty of care?
Flat out state that Safechuck was hired to work for the companies between 1988 and 1992?

^^Bekloff is calling out Finaldi and co. for that sloppy cut and paste job, I think.
They should be so embarrassed.

Nah their heads are too far up their asses to notice......that's what lies, greed for $$$$$$$ does to people like them.

Judge sustained demurrer the first time because they failed to submit "duty of care" facts.
So Safechuck invented he was employed because the companies paid for hotel room,clothes, food.
Judge said those are not "duty of care' facts.
Even if they copy how Robson solved the control issue (which ironically would mean dropping these new causes of actions which Finaldi put in thinking that they made their case stronger) where can they go on duty of care?
Flat out state that Safechuck was hired to work for the companies between 1988 and 1992?

Comments on the bold part, Robson never solved the control issue. The only reason the judge allowed his case to survive the demurrer is because he was an employee of MJ companies. and because of that, the judge felt he needed more information (i.e evidence) to decide on the control issue. and that information can only be produced at summary judgement because by law the estate cannot bring such evidence during the demurrer phase. so even if robson claimed during the demurrer phase that he had sex with the pope or mother Theresa, the judge would still have allowed it.

But worry not, he's still facing the exact same problems that safechuck is having at the moment, barring the duty of care issue. for one he needs to prove that MJ was controlled by MJ companies. that is impossible because the estate has evidence that MJ was the sole owner/president/board member of his companies.
then robson still have to face the issue of whether MJ companies knew and could have known that robson was allegedly abused. robson will be quick to point out the 93 allegations settlement, but that is not enough because those were just allegations which MJ always denied. also those allegations happened after his alleged abuse. on top of that MJ was acquitted of all charges in 2005.

I said earlier that I was glad that no mainstream press had paid one iota of attention to these stories.
But tonight, I saw the first clip of the new Britney Spears Lifetime movie (another trashy unauthorized biopic with some pretty good look alikes) and the scene was with Justin, Britney and WADE, showing how Wade broke them up.

The guy playing Wade looks, talks and acts just like Wade-I just hope this doesn't cause a lot of kids to look up Wade Robson to see who he is, and all they find are Radar Online articles. :(

passy001;4183910 said:
Comments on the bold part, Robson never solved the control issue. The only reason the judge allowed his case to survive the demurrer is because he was an employee of MJ companies.

He solved it to survive demurrer which is Safechuck's current objective. So most likely he will do what Robson did
and allege that Norma had some control over MJ and fired someone without his approval.
Safechuck shoot himself in the foot with these knew causes of actions because they actually
changed what he had to allege regarding control.

book2.jpg

He could go back to general negligence but even with that he still has the duty of care issue and he cannot solve that without changing his story once again and telling a bold faced lie that he was actually hired by the companies between 1988 and 1992.

passy001;4183910 said:
then robson still have to face the issue of whether MJ companies knew and could have known that robson was allegedly abused. robson will be quick to point out the 93 allegations settlement,

He is using the depositions and police interviews of the usual suspects not just the settlement to establish that Norma knew kids were abused. I think that's a credibility issue, Murdoch vs. Norma, Quindoy vs. Norma etc.. Judge cannot decide that only a jury could.

There is still the issue of what reasonable steps the companies could have taken to protect Robson
when despite the 93 allegations his mother saw no reason to "protect" him from MJ.
Robson's Safechuck's argument in light after their post 93 actions is beyond absurd, but
the judge has not said anything about this so far.

Regarding Norma and "reason to know" I recently noticed something in Philip Lemarque's testimony I overlooked before.
He said in court that he didn't tell anyone about the Culkin incident because "who would believe me".
But then he said this:

16 Q. You never went to Miss Staikos and said, “I saw something improper going on,” right?
18 A. We didn’t have to do that. She knew about it.
20 Q. So she was with you watching it?
21 A. No.

So noone would believe me but I knew that Norma knew MJ abused kids that's why I didn't tell her.
Clearly, Lemarque accidentally revealed that he was aware of this notion that Norma was covering up for MJ.
Where did he get it from? The Lemarques were among Gutierrez's "sources" and are "quoted" in his book.

"When I was working for Michael I saw him with Jimmy Safechuck, " said Estella Lemaruqe.
The ranch manager, Norma Staikos, told me firmly: Estella, each time the Safechucks came
you had to treat them so well that you almost kissed their asses. They are the only ones
the only ones that could change [that is hurt] Michael".
page 146

of course Norma said no such thing and not even Lemarque said such a thing
if she had Robson and Safechuck would be using it now quoting Lemarque's police interview. It's pure Gutierrez fiction.
Just like the Quindoys and Murdoch the Lemarques had issues with Norma over overtime pay and references.
Gutierrez systematically contacted disgruntled employees and supplied them with ammunition they could use
against MJ and Staikos. It wasn't cleared up during the trial exactly when was the first time the Lemarques tried
to sell the Culkin story but it sounded like it was even before 93.

Last edited:

He solved it to survive demurrer which is Safechuck's current objective. So most likely he will do what Robson did
and allege that Norma had some control over MJ and fired someone without his approval.
Safechuck shoot himself in the foot with these knew causes of actions because they actually
changed what he had to allege regarding control.

He could go back to general negligence but even with that he still has the duty of care issue and he cannot solve that without changing his story once again and telling a bold faced lie that he was actually hired by the companies between 1988 and 1992.

I think he has to prove more than 'Norma had control over MJ'...The judge's comments suggest that he has to show that Norma (or whoever Safechuck claims was responsible) had control over the company/ies.

http://[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/pmrjlrAEj][/URL]

Let hope that doesn't happening because no big news stations has pick this mess up. I wish Matthew L did not have Wade on his show to tell this lie in the first place.

I think he has to prove more than 'Norma had control over MJ'...The judge's comments suggest that he has to show that Norma (or whoever Safechuck claims was responsible) had control over the company/ies.

Yes but isn't that because Safechuck alleged negligent hiring, negligent supervision/retention while Robson only
claimed general negligence? The question is why for Robson it was enough to allege that Norma had some control
while for Safechuck it would not be enough. Isn't it because Robson, before he hired Finaldi, didn't claim that
MJ was hired, supervised, retained by the companies? Can't Safechuck drop those specific negligence claims
and do what Robson did, just allege that the companies knew about abuse
but did nothing to stop it even though Norma had some control , which is general negligence?

Not that it would solve his other problems with duty.

Yes but isn't that because Safechuck alleged negligent hiring, negligent supervision/retention while Robson only
claimed general negligence? The question is why for Robson it was enough to allege that Norma had some control
while for Safechuck it would not be enough. Isn't it because Robson, before he hired Finaldi, didn't claim that
MJ was hired, supervised, retained by the companies? Can't Safechuck drop those specific negligence claims
and do what Robson did, just allege that the companies knew about abuse
but did nothing to stop it even though Norma had some control , which is general negligence?

Not that it would solve his other problems with duty.

True, and true.

The phrases 'Between a rock and a hard place' and 'up a creek without a paddle' come to mind. That's what you get for lying......

True, and true.

The phrases 'Between a rock and a hard place' and 'up a creek without a paddle' come to mind. That's what you get for lying......

He should get a defamation suit for lying where his nasty connection to that pedo Gutierrez would be exposed.
But I'm afraid it won't happen. The Estate doesn't care about MJ that much, or they don't trust a jury and afraid of the media coverage.
I just wish they would go on the offensive , if they did and won that would help clear Mj's name.
There is so much ammunition against Safechuck and Robson. And if Robson is not attacked I'm afraid
he will continue to attack and make a career out of being a "'victim". He is evil and greedy and has no real job.
He believed he hit the jackpot with this lawsuit, if he gets nothing out of it I doubt he will just quietly fade into the night.
I wonder whether the Estate demanded any and all contact he had with the media regarding his allegations. To find
out whether he already made tabloid money by selling "ideas" to Radar or other rags.

Last edited:

yes he (Robson) should be counter sued, but I don't see the estate going through the hassle to do that...

Trying to figure out the difference.

The Judge says two things here as to what is the difference IMO.

One is indeed the more specific negligence claims in Safechuck's recent complaint which weren't yet present in Robson's Third Amended Complaint (TAC) (still by Marzano and Gradstien). Although they are present in his Fourth Amended Complaint (already by Finaldi and Manly) - but in Robson's case that did not affect demurrer as it was made after that. If the Judge finds those allegations create a situation where "the concept of authority and ability to control is more acute" then it will also be a problem for Robson now on SJ.

So a complaint that in its current form wouldn't have survived demurrer is going through summary judgement.
There should be a law prohibiting any amendment post-demurrer which renders the complaint legally insufficient.
I hope that this maneuver at least will make the judge more likely to rule that Robson should pay the Estate's legal fees.
BTW I ran into a hater who said Marzano didn't drop Robson/Safehuck Robson/Safehuck dropped Marzano to find a more competent lawyer. Hilarious. Copypaste Finaldi made things worse for them with these new negligence claims.

But the Judge says another thing here as well. That since Robson's TAC the Defendant's showed that as a matter of law no one at the companies could control MJ. Specifically the Judge refers to this in the Estate's demurrer:

Clipboard01.jpg

Apparently they haven't had this yet in the demurrer against Robson's TAC and that's another reason for the different ruling. But of course this is not good news for Robson either on Summary Judgement.

It's kinda confusing. The Estate stated in the TAC demurrer that MJ was the sole shareholder, too.
book2.jpg

Still there it wasn't enough, judge wanted evidence which is beyond the demurrer phase. So the Estate proved MJ was the sole shareholder during the Robson discovery. How can the judge use that evidence to rule on a demurrer? It's not that he took judicial notice of the fact that MJ was the sole shareholder. Or did he?

Maybe it's possible to point to that as the two cases are related.

Looks like it. The judge seems to accept that MJ was in full control as indisputable fact which makes it
100% sure that Robson won't survive summary judgement.

I know this quotation doesn't really belong here, but after what feels like many long years of trials (I'm thinking back to 04 and everything since), it just made me very sad:

(From Joe, towards the end of a cruise)

During my travels on the “Oasis of the Seas”, besides the elegant design and numerous amenities accorded me, what I will cherish the most are the numerous fans I got to spend time with. It is one thing to meet fans and another to intermingle with them, enjoy dinner at the marvelous restaurants on the ship managed by fans, spend time with the Captain only to realize he too had been influenced by Michael’s music. Michael’s music and persona traveled far and wide. How I wish he knew how much he was loved and cherished, the media certainly put a dent on his belief of being loved. Thank you all for keeping his legacy alive. God bless.

http://www.jwjackson.com/day-7-hard-to-say-goodbye/

I'm looking at the outrage over Milo Yiannopoulos's pro-pedo remarks

5000 comments and growing:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/twit...xplosive-video-has-everyone-lost-their-minds/

https://s18.postimg.org/i52ue8t2h/book2.jpg
https://twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833405993006616576?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

and I wonder what if Americans knew that NBC was employing someone just like him , or actually worse than him?
What is they knew that the Chandlers collaborated with a pedophilia advocate that the police and Sneddon knew
Gutierrez's role in the whole thing and not only didn't expose him they used his ideas to
destroy MJ.
If only people knew where the allegations against MJ originated. But while noone in the media
will defend Milo, for good reason, they were totally silent about Gutierrez and even used
his fictions to slander MJ. And make tens of millions of dollars. Bunch of hypocrites.

I'm looking at the outrage over Milo Yiannopoulos's pro-pedo remarks

5000 comments and growing:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/twit...xplosive-video-has-everyone-lost-their-minds/

https://s18.postimg.org/i52ue8t2h/book2.jpg
https://twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833405993006616576?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

and I wonder what if Americans knew that NBC was employing someone just like him , or actually worse than him?
What is they knew that the Chandlers collaborated with a pedophilia advocate that the police and Sneddon knew
Gutierrez's role in the whole thing and not only didn't expose him they used his ideas to
destroy MJ.
If only people knew where the allegations against MJ originated. But while noone in the media
will defend Milo, for good reason, they were totally silent about Gutierrez and even used
his fictions to slander MJ. And make tens of millions of dollars. Bunch of hypocrites.

I don't want to derail this thread, as Milo Y / M Hanrahan / M Andreas Wagner is definitely 'off topic'. But yes, whatever fits their agenda 'passes'.
I'm very unhappy that his forthcoming autobiography (due in June, delayed from March) is apparently titled 'Dangerous''. :(

What does this shit have to do with Michael or this thread? Stop associating everything with MJ, it's annoying.

What does this shit have to do with Michael or this thread? Stop associating everything with MJ, it's annoying.

Did you even read my full post?
It's not about Milo per se but how the media and the public react to pedo advocates and how they totally
ignored the one responsible for the allegations against MJ. What is annoying about that? It's the truth.
The double standard is staggering. If Gutierrez had been exposed like Milo has been most likely we
wouldn't have this thread at all as Robson wouldn't have accused MJ.

Last edited:

I don't want to derail this thread, as Milo Y / M Hanrahan / M Andreas Wagner is definitely 'off topic'. But yes, whatever fits their agenda 'passes'.
I'm very unhappy that his forthcoming autobiography (due in June, delayed from March) is apparently titled 'Dangerous''. :(
I never even heard of this guy until a couple of weeks ago-and yes, he has no place in his thread. But just posting to say that they just cancelled his book. Lol.

Back