Thriller has been certified 33x platnium.

IDK why Michaels stuff does not have the certifications it has technically earned.. I mean they could collect the information within a day, and go through the process fairly quickly.. estate needs to start pressuring for it!

I don't think his estate and record company are too bothered about his singles. They care more about his albums especially Thriller. Even albums like Dangerous, HIStory, Off The Wall, Essential and Number Ones should be eligible for re-certifications but they mostly really care about Thriller and to a certain extent Bad.

^ well yeah, I am speaking more so specifically total album sale certifications. Thriller could have a 3X diamond award for example.. so on!
f

^ well yeah, I am speaking more so specifically total album sale certifications. Thriller could have a 3X diamond award for example.. so on!
f

Sorry I'm a bit confused. Isn't 33X platinum the same as 3X diamond award?

it equals 3X diamond, but (I could be wrong) but they have not filed for official certifications.. Generally they have the actually go through the process of certifications which is what I was saying. They should actually give the albums of the certifications the sales have earned.

33x platinum equals 3 x diamond + 3 x platinum

because

10x platinum = 1x diamond (10 million sold)
30x platinum = 3x diamond (30 million sold)

33x platinum = 3x diamond + 3x platinum (33 million sold)

^ Yes, that's what were saying.. but that does not mean the certifications have been given to the album(s)..

Is this forum abonded? The same topics since a couple years of months!!!

Back