Michael and Lisa Marie Discussion (Positive Thread)

Re: Michael & Lisa Marie Discussion Thread (Hate is not welcome)

You made that assumption in general but I replied to you speaking for me. I can't speak for the rest of the fans but myself and that's what I did.

Waiting for some of you to understand the one rule of this thread like

93587ab1412314c6063b798510eda74d.gif

The existence of this one thread makes y'all go through the roof. There's plenty of let's bash Lisa Marie threads but you can't live with fact there's one that isn't. I feel sorry for you. If you don't agree with it just leave.

What I meant by abandonment in my first comment is that she joined to the several people who were kicking him when Michael was already down and acting bitter/jaded towards an ex doesn't justify her actions towards him, specifically coming from someone who was intimately involved with Michael and he loved in some moment of his life. Why do people love to make excuses for her if Lisa wronged him?

I may come up as protective of him and resentful but I can't forgive anyone who harmed Michael in any way but apologized when it was too late and there was no use because he's gone.

^ Really nobody asked you to forgive her, you just really need to let others be and take your comments to a thread that suits your opinion better.

And who are YOU to tell me or any other person what to do? What gives you the authority to give orders if you're not the owner? Gaz is, and I'm not infringing the rules spreading hate or insulting her.

To add:
By all means, put a disclaimer specifying only people who love Lisa are allowed to make comments or even fair criticism of her is not welcome if you want/ feel the need of.

Last edited:

Both invinciblemj and respect are coming across as zealots who can't stand other don't like her for legitimate reasons, not just petty jealously or hating for the sake of doing so.

I know this is slightly OT, but I really feel sorry for Lisa with what's happened to her most recent marriage. No doubt haters will be making an MJ connection where there is none.

We've been discussing this on this thread actually like 10 pages of rants ago :) I agree that the recent developments are sad, no matter how you look at it. I think haters will make anything fit their agenda so don't pay attention to them.

Lisa Marie Presley: daddy’s girl http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/lisa-marie-presley-daddys-girl-7bc0ms05hsr

Jackson’s death in 2009 “was really confusing and really, really painful. Our relationship was something I had parked away, pushed away. It brought it all back in a way I was not prepared for, things I hadn’t dealt with. Some of the things that we went through could never be fixed or resolved. It was devastating.” The Times UK/October 2012

Did she want to have children with him?
“In the beginning, yes.” They divorced after two years in 1996. “I hoped it would be the one that would last, but that was a messy situation. Too many people got involved between us.” She means entourages. “We both allowed that, which was a mistake.” The Times UK/October 2012

Was Jackson gay? “Absolutely not, not in any way shape or form. Not, not, not, not.” She was with him when the first child molestation charges were made. “I always maintain it’s not anything I was around for and nothing I witnessed.” The Times UK/October 2012

Why did Presley marry Jackson in 1994?
“Because I fell in love with him,” Presley says briskly.

A lot of people found the union odd.

“I don’t know why, because we were actually similar in a lot of ways. We didn’t have conventional lives. It made sense to me.” He was loveable? “Very.” Thetimes uk/October 2012

Was she acting out some desire to “save” Jackson in a way she couldn’t her father?

“I’m sure there were things about Michael that reminded me of my dad. I don’t think it’s unfair to say I’m still a sucker for a father figure. I think I always have been. There were probably things they shared that intrigued me. Both were incredibly dynamic and iconic. My father set the precedent for me early. There were some big shoes to fill.”

About Michael Jackson's death

They last spoke in 2005. She spent time alone with his body after the private funeral: “Not an easy thing.” Now she has found “some peace, it can quiet but never go away”. She remains close with matriarch Katherine, presently in reported dispute with her son’s children. “They’re really sweet, incredible people,” Presley says of the Jacksons. “I’ve always had a relationship with them. All I can do is wish them the best.” The Times UK/October 2012

Last edited:

So, I went over to the "In the Hood" section and looked for the "Let's Bash Lisa and bury her under our Patios" thread, but couldn't find it. (BEST line I've read in this forum for a year-LOL)

If no one else does, I'm going over there and start one. There will be plenty to discuss when the divorce starts going.

I guess you can say I'm one of the jealous ones that said "she can't marry him. He's mine." Still feel that way. However, I have NEVER bashed Lisa. If anything, I feel like I understand what she's saying, and what she means in her interviews, even if they're not beautifully worded. I even understand Priscilla and don't bash her either.

I don't care how we "come across" to you. No one asked for your approval of this thread or your forgiveness for LMP. We simply asked you to respect the rules and purpose of this thread. It's obvious that Lisa's name is like a red rag for a bull to you as this is the second time you are doing this in this thread. The first time was when it first started as a picture thread in the photo section. So it is obvious this is not a thread for you. You can go on about your "legitimate reasons" for not liking her in another thread. This is just not that thread. Just like you do not go to the atheist thread to proselitize or to the Christian thread to tell them to become atheists. It should be simple to understand this and easy to leave this thread alone if this is really not something deeply personal to you.

I never told anyone they have to dislike her for the reasons I do, neither I said this thread have to have my aproval,
agree to disagree. I'm genuinely baffled many people like her despite being on the list of people who harmed MJ, there are alot worse people than her but she's still part of it. I want to understand, can't I be able to inquire?

To Matty s post. How brutally ironic Lockwood turned out to be many of the things Priscilla assumed Michael would be towards her daughter. I really hope the allegations regarding her younger daughters don't turn to be true, no human being deserves to go through horrendous violation. I don't like their mother but it's not fair innocent children will end up suffering for the battle and divorce of their parents.

There is another Lisa thread on this board? What is the link cause I have never come across this.

Write "Lisa Marie" in the search engine this should do the trick.

I agree with everything you said Matty and Respect.

Mesereau actually mentioned Lisa a couple of time in his interviews. He once said "Michael only said nice things about Lisa Marie" and that he never met her but he sees Lisa Marie as a positive person in MJ's life. When Tom was asked why would MJ talk about Lisa in he said MJ was focused on the trial but when they talked about things other than the case MJ would often bring her up. This was on his In Session 2011 interview.

Last edited:

I wonder if Lisa will ever released a full concert of her Storm and Grace Tour? The songs from that album sound so good live :yes:

Also I have checking all the MJ and Lisa related stuff on You Tube, and I have to say despite the dramas that go on in the Jackson family, they never said a negative thing about Lisa or her family. Can't say the same about Lisa's.....and this coming from a person who admired Priscilla from her days in Dallas, Those Amazing Animals tv show from the early 80s, and of course The Naked Gun films. Why couldn't they (in particular Priscilla) be nice like Katherine? All she/they did was show their true colors.

Katherinein1997.jpg~c200

Last edited:

respect777, I actually agree with many things you said in your last post. What I am about to say it doesn't imply in any way you said some of those things directed at me, it's just reassurance on my actions.

If you read my posts through out the years, you may be aware I don't condone people spreading dowright lies about anyone or anything to suit their agendas and make the targets of those lies to look worse, that's not my style even if it's a person I don't like because it's unethical. I believe their love for each other was genuine and I never thought their relationship was a publicity stunt to help Michael's reputation even though the allegations indeed damaged it. He loved her and saw in Lisa an opportunity to fulfill his dream of making a family of his own with her but didn't work out in the long run.

Some people think fans hold a grudge against her because of what she said in 2003-2005, it's not entirely true in my case. I recall she started to bash him in 1997 and continued until 2009, moths before his dead even though she was chasing him around and clinging on family members, probably she was indeed sweet to him while they were together and in good terms but that's not what I saw when she was out there bashing him for the whole world to see it. She was bitter and vindictive like Michael was a horrible ex husband who took advantage of her. Although, I admit the cruelest and most critical point of her bitterness perhaps hatred was everyone else loved to hate him as well.

Perhaps Michael wanted to cherish the good and happy moments they spent together instead of having resentment but we know in general he wasn't the kind of person who would hold resentments against many people, he was an absolute sweetheart and too good for this corrupted world and you may simpathize with him towards Lisa but she did hurt him leaving him heartbroken and not for her spiteful comments. If hearing him how disappointed and hurt he was she didn't want to have children with him doesn't make your heart to ache over him even though LM was well aware how badly he wanted to be a father and she promised him but lied, I don't know what will.

I don't want to sound like a merciless asshole but the cruel joke is on LM. She allowed her mother to interfere in her marriage, to manipulate her over MJ ruining both her daughter's and Michael's chance to be happy and look how Lockwood turned out to be, most of the things Priscilla wrongfully thought of Michael.

Finally SHE ADMITTED IT!!!!!!!!! "Too much happened , people got in the way if it had been him and i we would HAVE NEVER DIVORCED wow she finally opened her eyes realized thank you lisa for actually seeing and saying the truth. And i bet one of those "people" was her mother....just sayin!....

Some people think fans hold a grudge against her because of what she said in 2003-2005, it's not entirely true in my case. I recall she started to bash him in 1997 and continued until 2009,

I dont really remember her bashing him in 1997 it was more in 2003-2005 period is where she really started to bash him and put hate on him. I have a feeling why she did was cuz mike put himself in that postion again when many people warned to stop having kids in his bed and he wouldnt listen.

I dont really remember her bashing him in 1997 it was more in 2003-2005 period is where she really started to bash him and put hate on him. I have a feeling why she did was cuz mike put himself in that postion again when many people warned to stop having kids in his bed and he wouldnt listen.

It was more her family and their friends than her in 97, judging by the interviews I have seen on You Tube, which made me ? Also I remember reading something in People in the 90s, about MJ being referred to as "the mole that has been removed" when the news hit that Lisa filed for divorce in 96. Again her family were anti-MJ, while his family was pro-Lisa eg. Janet.

Last edited:

^ that makes it much better :mello:

And no it would not have been empty. Why are you generalizing?

It was more her family and their friends than her in 97 onwards, judging by the interviews I have seen on You Tube, which made me ? Also I remember reading something in People in the 90s, about MJ being referred to as "the mole that has been removed" when the news hit that Lisa filed for divorce in 96. Again her family were anti-MJ, while his family was pro-Lisa Lisa.

Some of the people from Presley camp who spoke in the media weren't even in relationship with Lisa. There's Priscilla of course but I think she's the only one who actually met Michael among those people. There was also Dee Presley, Elvis' step-mother, whom he actually hated. She trashed Michael in the media in the 90s and did interviews about Lisa and him. When she died a few years ago fans asked Lisa on her Facebook if she was close to her and Lisa said she never had any relationship with her. There are always people who claim to be insiders when in fact they know nothing.

The Jacksons also praise Lisa is because she has been friendly with them during the marriage and afterwards. There are interviews of several Jackson family members including his nephews who said they have never met Debbie and they were still in touch with Lisa. That was in the late 90s when she and Michael were still together but I think with some of them she still remained friends after their final break up. There are pictures of Riley with Austin together, I think they are friends but I am not sure how close they are today.

I don't think Michael had any relationship with Lisa's family other than Priscilla and maybe her sister too.

I hadn't noticed your link. While I think it's true what she said people got in their way *COUGH, COUGH, PRISCILLA ONE OF THE MAIN PEOPLE,* it wasn't the only factor. Even if they hadn't others interfering in their marriage, deep love for each other was not enough. Michael wanted to have children with her, LM didn't; what did he do as soon as he got divorced? He went with Deborah to get her pregnant. This is coming from someone who thinks Michael just got married to DR to get easily the custody of his children, his romantic relationship with Lisa was genuine through and through, a thing I couldn't say about his involvement with Debbie.

I'm not saying in any way Lisa had to have his children, nobody can force anyone to do something they don't want but her decision of not having children with Michael didn't include him, both decisions of having or not having children have to be mutually consented. If she changed her mind while the marriage was progressing and said along the lines their relationship wasn't strong and sound, why did she make such promise to him? And why did she have children with the previous and current husbands but not with Michael even though her relationships with the other two men weren't sound either?

Last edited:

8701girl;4187u129 said:

^^ My wife is a big LMP fan, so I'm exposed to her music quite a bit. Storm & Grace was a really good little album. And the song I Was Wrong about MJ is really sweet.

My favourite LMP song has always been SOB from her first album.

My favourite song from the album, which is also about MJ is Just a Dream ?

I
I just watched Leah Remini's documentary series about Scientology the other day (if anyone's interested: http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x4tu7s_19src84_scientology-and-the-aftermath/1 ) and the lyrics make it clear (pun intended :p ) that she left. No Scientologist would say she's suppressive - to them it's like a Christian saying she's a Satanist. LOL. Anyone who they deem to be an enemy of the church, including those who have left, they label a "suppressive person". That's Scientology terminology. As well as "unethical" and "clear".

Probably it's off topic. An organization which strips human beings from their individuallity, doesn't allow them to think for themselves, question scientology, control every aspect of their lives based on fear, slavery (the Sea Org workers) and tirany, it is a cult. It doesn't even deserve to be called church because it's a money-grab organization L. Ron Hubbard made up out of science fiction.

As far as I'm aware, Priscilla hasn't left the cult yet but I don't know if Lisa was declared a suppressive person for leaving it because she's still in contact with her mother. Unless David Miscavage, the leader of scientology apply his policies to average and some of the famous parishioners but make exceptions for others like Tom Cruise. Leah Remini has been the most famous former member who have attacked the organization the most, therefore she was declared a suppressive person (it's a mortal sin to scientologists speaking bad or attacking the cult) and a public enemy.

^^ My wife is a big LMP fan, so I'm exposed to her music quite a bit. Storm & Grace was a really good little album. And the song I Was Wrong about MJ is really sweet.

My favourite LMP song has always been SOB from her first album.

I think she has a couple of other songs about MJ that aren't so obvious but I think they are about him. I think these are pretty telling about her state of mind re. MJ IMO.

From her 2005 album:

From her 2003 album:

Yup MJ was on her mind a lot on those albums too.....but I prefer Storm & Grace because T Bone Burnett produced it....and it's her most complete piece of work lyrically and stylewise.....and it fits like a glove....she found her sound. I hope she works with T Bone again.....when all the drama with Lockwood etc is resolved.

Last edited:

Just a Dream and I Was wrong have everything but MJ's name in them, I like them. I think she has many other songs about Michael which are less explicit but still very telling. I love Now What, Weary, Turbulence and The Road Between Us which are also pretty obvious in my opinion. Lisa let herself be more honest in her songs in 2005.

Which of her songs do you think are about MJ and why?

I have just listened to some of her songs and i actually liked some of them.

But correct me if I'm wrong, songs like Over me and Weary seem to be about MJ,but she didn't write them?

It's great to read that she writes her own material.I think Lisa isn't the best singer but she's quite talented as a songwriter, i like her songs.Storm and Grace is a nice album.

It's sad that people are constantly comparing her singing to her father's, just because she's a Presley.

Back