Estate-Sony Cotract 2010-2017

of course there's music to have more albums... I think it's more so about playing it smart.. I mean, it has not even been 10 yrs since Mike has been gone and think of how much new MJ music we got.. We have been getting more MJ music released faster than when he was here.. Let's try to remember there are decades and decades they are thinking of.. it's a legacy for generations, not just quick tracks to forget about..

of course there's music to have more albums... I think it's more so about playing it smart.. I mean, it has not even been 10 yrs since Mike has been gone and think of how much new MJ music we got.. We have been getting more MJ music released faster than when he was here.. Let's try to remember there are decades and decades they are thinking of.. it's a legacy for generations, not just quick tracks to forget about..
Agreed.:yes:

Something tells me that the Sony contract is going to go out with a new album.

I can't think of any other reason that Orianthi would be working alongside the estate. Perhaps for a reissue of This Is It, but it would be a wasted opportunity to do something like that for anything but the ten year anniversary.

I'm disappointed enough that they're pulling back from music entirely for the foreseeable future... hopefully they give us one last hurrah before subjecting us to God knows how many years of reissues, remasters, and other miscellaneous things (if any).

Something tells me that the Sony contract is going to go out with a new album.

I can't think of any other reason that Orianthi would be working alongside the estate. Perhaps for a reissue of This Is It, but it would be a wasted opportunity to do something like that for anything but the ten year anniversary.

I'm disappointed enough that they're pulling back from music entirely for the foreseeable future... hopefully they give us one last hurrah before subjecting us to God knows how many years of reissues, remasters, and other miscellaneous things (if any).

I pray you're right :chillin:

But then why aren't we hearing any rumors about a new album? I remember hearing stuff about the Xscape album like a year before it actually came out with Timbaland and other producers dropping hints about a new album being in the works.

But then why aren't we hearing any rumors about a new album? I remember hearing stuff about the Xscape album like a year before it actually came out with Timbaland and other producers dropping hints about a new album being in the works.

cause it was clearly said "don't expect new music in near future"

Back