[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

Once a coward always a coward and karma is eating him alive right now. Man up or karma will be on your @$$ for the rest of you life Chandler!

redfrog, I could be wrong, but I picture chandler more so filled with anxiety and being very haunted by the whole thing... maybe he is laughing, but he seems to be filled with too much fear to do so.. I imagine him trying to pretend him and his dad never did what they did

I get what you're saying KOPV but I couldn't care less how that bastard might feel. He has Michael's blood in his hands.

redfrog, I could be wrong, but I picture chandler more so filled with anxiety and being very haunted by the whole thing... maybe he is laughing, but he seems to be filled with too much fear to do so.. I imagine him trying to pretend him and his dad never did what they did

He is evil. Corrupt to the core. No one would lie about something as horrific as molestation without being a lowlife. He is his father's son. He got his "values" from him. Remember this is the same Jordan Chandler who was exuberant and whimsical right after accusing MJ of all kinds of shit in Dr. Abrams' office. And he did that after telling his father that he loved Michael and didn't want to hurt him.
I don't think he feels any remorse whatsoever just looks for ways to be left alone so he could enjoy his blood money.

Good point. MJ fans are so scary, according to them, that Jane Doe even needs to file anonymously but they think it is alright to try to bully Jordan and his relatives into a deposition?

My thoughts exactly. They probably know it's an excuse because they also use it.

Its hysterical how the Chandler family always manage to use the MJ fans has an excuse when they are called upon to go under oath. Jordan Candler is so afraid of the fans he befriends some of them. Lily is almost begging not to be placed under oath, girl bye. I say call the whole family make them testify placed them all under oath even David Schwartz.

Ones who gave sorn statements to mez during 05 amongst others

I would be so happy if Robson/Safechuck/Jane Doe's lawyers manage to bring Jordan Chandler into the courtroom.

Once a coward always a coward and karma is eating him alive right now. Man up or karma will be on your @$$ for the rest of you life Chandler!

I agree with you 100%

Ones who gave sorn statements to mez during 05 amongst others

Well, tom mez didn't actually said that they were Jordan's friend just that he had people willing to testify
that Jordan told them it never happened. I know one of them is a Jackson fan but I don't know
the ID of the other ones Mez talked about let alone whether they were fans and friends of Jordan.

I would be so happy if Robson/Safechuck/Jane Doe's lawyers manage to bring Jordan Chandler into the courtroom.

There won't be any trial so he won't be in any courtroom unless the Estate or Norma or Jolie sue them
for defamation. In that case I sure would like to see Chandler on the hot seat. And it should be televised too.

Me too. For that occasion, I want the Estate to hire the BEST attorney possible to absolutely tear him up.

Some of those witnesses were reported on at the time in the press. One asian/chinese american stands in my mind. college Friends who attended parties at his home where he played danced to mjs music and told people he hated his parents and nothing happened. There were several as one who was a known mj fan and ran a message board wasnt going to be used for obvious reasons

I had to smile at the ending to an interview with Sheryl Crow in the Sunday Times (UK) Sunday 'Culture' supplement yesterday.

As we part, Crow starts reminiscing about the period when she toured the world with Michael Jackson, as a backing singer on his Bad tour.

'I will tell you (the interviewer) something that I've never told anyone before. We used to have to do a 2 1/2 hour show every night in 5 inch heels. And I have corns on two of my toes, still. There's got to be be a lawsuit in there, right?'

(Interview with Dan Cairns, Referenced from the paper edition. The online edition is behind a paywall).

Snow White Luvs Peter Pan... I agree about Jordan having blood on his hands.. And no matter how much he tries covering it up with gloves, or simply not looking at it.. It's stained..

Some of those witnesses were reported on at the time in the press. One asian/chinese american stands in my mind. college Friends who attended parties at his home where he played danced to mjs music and told people he hated his parents and nothing happened. There were several as one who was a known mj fan and ran a message board wasnt going to be used for obvious reasons

Can't you recall what press it was? Some tabloid? Mainstream paper? Was it on TV or radio? In the US, UK or somewhere else?

Dont remember there were pictures of the friend taken by paps think his name was given?.it was talked about alot at the time amongst the other witnesses.others who document everything will remember more or do a search through the archives?

He will never get peace until he clear this lie. It is going to always come up in some way.

I get what you're saying KOPV but I couldn't care less how that bastard might feel. He has Michael's blood in his hands.
I agree. His lie i what lead to all of this even to the death of MJ. He still had an indirect hand in it.

sh**, I hope Robeson's lawyers DO find Chandler. See how much that helps..... Michael! He's hiding because there's something to hide.
His @$$ did not want to come out when Tom Sneddon wanted him. If he was a real victim (which he was not), the trial in 2005 was the place to speak but he did not because he know he is a liar.

^ MJ's defense would have annihilated him .. and him to face public cameras coming into and leaving the court house... THIS trial would actually be a lot easier on him... which obviously he's still doesn't have it in him

Look, I'm not going to defend Jordan Chandler. I do truly believe MJ wasn't guilty BUT I gotta say something here.

A person's reluctance to take the stand in a trial IS NOT proof that they lied!

We gotta be careful...REAL victims of crime refuse to get involved with legal process all the time and for very legitimate reasons. Saying that they must be lying because they refuse to go to court isn't a very sensitive way to handle the situation.

It is perfectly feasible that a victim may not want to testify in a trial if they have moved on in their life, especially after nearly 25 years! for some people time would make it easier for them to face their issues and they would appreciate their chance to testify in court, to face the person on trial, or to do their best to put them behind jail. But others would never want to do that, even if they had genuinely been abused. With such a high profile trial there would be a lot of media scrutiny, the 'victim' may not want their anonymity destroyed by appearing on TV news or on the internet. They wouldn't want to be harassed by media or the general public in the street. Even if Chandler had been abused it's understandable that he wouldnt' want to testify. he's got his money and he can enjoy the quiet life. He doesn't need to go to court, especially as the person he accused of abusing him isn't even alive anymore so cannot be punished. Whether he was abused or not, there would be very little to gain in going to court and possibly more to gain by staying quiet.

Anyway, as I said. I believe MJ was innocent. It's just that we need to be realistic with the discussion about JC avoiding the case. Saying it is proof the Chandlers lied weakens any other legitimate arguments we may have.

Wade still getting publicity for his ...er dance films. (I presume you have to submit films for consideration for inclusion in this Festival...so he's keen to be widely noticed for his work, I assume).

Dance Camera West Presents 16th Annual Dance Media Film Festival

Committed to fostering and promoting the vibrant art of dance and dance on film from around the globe, Dance Camera West presents the 16th Annual Dance Media Film Festival, a public event incorporating dance explored through film and live performance. This year's Festival marks Dance Camera West's continued passion for bringing together diverse communities to experience dance through the intimate medium of film taking place at UCLA's Fowler Museum, Glorya Kaufman Hall UCLA, and Royce Hall from April 20-23, 2017 and at the Santa Monica Pier on April 29-30. This year's Festival highlights include International Shorts, Documentaries, Live Performances, and a Family Film Day comprised of Animation films and Flipbook Workshop.

This multi-disciplinary media film festival promises to offer something for everyone and showcases many forms of dance including modern, post modern, world, tap, dance theater, ballet, hip-hop and practically all dance that has been captured on film in a way that is of quality and essential value. Dance Camera West's Dance Film Festival is funded in part by Los Angeles Department of Cultural Affairs, the National Endowment for the Arts, and The Los Angeles County Arts Commission. Sponsors include CAP UCLA, Fowler Museum, and CalArts.

Dance Camera West (DCW) aspires to awaken and infuse the public mainstream with a desire for critical creative programming presenting the visual language of dance on screen in a way that stretches the imagination and changes the way we think about dance.

Festival trailer: https://vimeo.com/208774984

16th Annual Dance Media Film Festival Schedule

Thursday, April 20
Opening Night International Shorts, Royce Hall, UCLA, 8 p.m; $12
and Seaweed Sisters Live Performance, 7:30 p.m.

Percecuta: dir. Lombard Twins Choreography Lombard Twins (Argentina)
Wake: dir. Katherine Macnaughton; Choreography Ashley Werhun (USA)
Life in Color: dir. and Choreography Wade Robson (USA)

For complete film schedule and descriptions, to purchase tickets, and for more information about the 16th Annual Dance Media Film Festival taking place at UCLA in Westwood, please visit www.dancecamerawest.org. Royce Hall is located at 340 Royce Drive; Glorya Kaufman Hall UCLA is located at 120 Westwood Plaza; and the Fowler Museum is located at 308 Charles E. Young Drive North. Please like the Festival on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/DanceCameraWestFilmFest; email inquiries to festival@dancecamerawest.org; and follow us on twitter and instagram: @DanceCameraWestFilmFest

http://www.broadwayworld.com/los-an...6th-Annual-Dance-Media-Film-Festival-20170419

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Looking at reviews of these films by Jeff Slayton on seedance.com....he didn't mention the Wade Robson film, just said 'Also shown were...'

https://seedance.com/news/16th-annual-dance-camera-west-film-festival-opens-ucla-royce-hall/

http://www.jeffslayton.org/

Last edited:

I must be dense. Doesn't this just blow their whole case out of the water? That he's so messed up, he can't work ever again?

-----------------

The discussion relates to chandler.no one else .

Look, I'm not going to defend Jordan Chandler. I do truly believe MJ wasn't guilty BUT I gotta say something here.

We gotta be careful...REAL victims of crime refuse to get involved with legal process all the time and for very legitimate reasons. Saying that they must be lying because they refuse to go to court isn't a very sensitive way to handle the situation.

It is perfectly feasible that a victim may not want to testify in a trial if they have moved on in their life, especially after nearly 25 years! for some people time would make it easier for them to face their issues and they would appreciate their chance to testify in court, to face the person on trial, or to do their best to put them behind jail. But others would never want to do that, even if they had genuinely been abused. With such a high profile trial there would be a lot of media scrutiny, the 'victim' may not want their anonymity destroyed by appearing on TV news or on the internet. They wouldn't want to be harassed by media or the general public in the street. Even if Chandler had been abused it's understandable that he wouldnt' want to testify. he's got his money and he can enjoy the quiet life. He doesn't need to go to court, especially as the person he accused of abusing him isn't even alive anymore so cannot be punished. Whether he was abused or not, there would be very little to gain in going to court and possibly more to gain by staying quiet.

Anyway, as I said. I believe MJ was innocent. It's just that we need to be realistic with the discussion about JC avoiding the case. Saying it is proof the Chandlers lied weakens any other legitimate arguments we may have.

This needs to be said a million times. Same goes for age-old debunked tropes like "a real victim wouldn't take money" or "people lie about sexual abuse all the time". MJ fans aren't doing themselves any favours with that.

I must be dense. Doesn't this just blow their whole case out of the water? That he's so messed up, he can't work ever again?

Well, he's not doing his 'case for compensation' any favours, that's for sure....nor his reputation for honesty. But then the whole complaint consists of untruths, so no reason to be surprised about another one.

Anyways, the timing of his submission to the film festival is interesting. I wonder if he made the festival submission before or after he received the motion to compel :)

http://[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/pocdzz1oj][/URL]

http://[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/pomAwB2Nj][/URL]

I would agree if this was anyone else; BUT, the CHANDLERS if you go back to 1993 and view EVERYTHING even all the lies that were told (Jordan threathen to sue to DA when Sneddon wanted him to appear. Does NOT sound like someone who afraid of Media/public who would have sued Sneddon just for trying to get you to come to court to help put someone you claimed abused you in jail and get that person off the street? No )And No, Jordan is not getting no peace because his issue keeps coming up. Even with the Bill Oreilly stuff being talked about, Jordan is still coming up and MJ case is NOT the same as Bill Oreilly.

Last edited:

This needs to be said a million times. Same goes for age-old debunked tropes like "a real victim wouldn't take money" or "people lie about sexual abuse all the time". MJ fans aren't doing themselves any favours with that.
Maybe but it is just as unfair to say someone is guilty if they do settle; and the main thing, if people do NOT know the facts of a case, people need to shut up and stop saying a person is guilty. To me, that is worst because people are accusing a person of a crime without proof or facts. You know how many people are sitting in prison due to "rush to judgement on emotional" . Many people are in prison for this rush to judgement and bias; and that is the worst.

I agree that just because he doesn't testify that's not proof of his lying - we have lots of other good evidence of that.

On the other hand, this isn't really a case of a family shying away from publicity. While it wasn't Jordan personally, but Evan and mainly Ray, but they fed tabloids, gave interviews to tabloid shows and documentaries, filed another bogus lawsuit in 1996 where Evan demanded things like being able to release an album about the alleged sexual abuse of his son and called the tabloid media on an unsuspecting Lisa Marie Presley when she was deposed. Ray also wrote a book (I am sure the real author was Evan), made his media rounds again in 2004 - only to run away when he was called to testify. The "shy of publicity" excuse won't work when you are on tabloid shows promoting your trash book. While I understand that Jordan is not Evan or Ray and Jordan personally did not tabloid-whore and I doubt he would have even if he hadn't signed a confidentiality argument, but I also cannot put him in the same box as the victims you describe above - who don't come forward and don't testify because they are shy of publicity. If Jordan has such a problem with publicity and attention the first person he should have shut up was his father and uncle.

Besides, here in this case there is not much attention - we are talking about a deposition behind closed doors, not a court testimony with cameras in the room. And I think the attention would be even less on the deposition of his sister and girlfriend.
Thank you. this is what I mean by having the FACTS of a case or person.

Back