[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

So what is the status now for both of the Robson and Safechuck case? What are the next court dates? Each had a civil case which Waits for a trial next year unless the judge makes a summary judgement and rules in favor for the Estate? There were some demurrers as well where Robson and Safechuck needed to make supplementings in their filings?

another alternative is that they don't take sides and form no opinion either way. They see Wade as a talented dancer friend. They see Michael as their superstar friend / idol / inspiration etc. and they remove themselves from anything between Wade and Michael - true or not. I also think this being a civil case and after Michael's death is also a factor. I don't think anyone sees this as a criminal case where you decide guilt or innocence.
Interesting theory, and maybe that's it.
I guess I could better understand it if it were a civil case like Quincy's-I love and respect Quincy (despite that brief off the wall interview he gave once), even though he's involved in a lawsuit against the Estate. I would still love and respect him even if it were against Michael, himself. It's all about business and money.
But the Wade case is so different, because even though it's a civil case, it's based on a charge of a horrible criminal act. Amazing that they can remove themselves from it (and yes, I'm sure this was the talk of the dance community); I couldn't do it.

Q has been a nasty so and so to mj with his comments about his skin amongst other things

For me it's also the pain Wade's caused by his allegations. It's not like it's a contractual dispute. He accused MJ of abuse on a horrific level far beyond what any others have claimed and those who care about Michael have had to deal with the fallout.

Regardless of how they may appear in public, I can't imagine how his kids have felt in private having to cope with this. And then for Wade to pop back in to the business a mere 5 years later basically saying "I'm back".

I don't think Kenny believes MJ is guilty and considering the publicity W.R got early on I think he must be aware to an extent of what Wade claimed. I don't know why he posted what he did, but business or not, I couldn't give WR a pass.

But the Wade case is so different, because even though it's a civil case, it's based on a charge of a horrible criminal act.

Personally I agree with this. I'm just saying that it is possible for people to be neutral in this regard. Remember back in the day, not many people defended Michael, they did not take his side. We have seen people that say "well I wasn't in the room, I don't know" etc.

To me the most problematic instances are people who like and/or support Wade's accusations. Liking him dancing doesn't mean much to me.

Q has been a nasty so and so to mj with his comments about his skin amongst other things
I know. That's why I mentioned his "off the wall interview" with Harry Smith that I happened to be watching in real time. I was agog.

I'll never forgive him for it, but later on, I also attributed it to just losing it on live TV. I can't let him going nuts (even if he apologized later) ruin three of my favorite albums ever.

All about the money.

Yuuup but we have seen over the years that their are rules for MJ, and rules for everyone else in the entertainment industry. And Hollywood is full of two-faced fair weather people......so Kenny or Vincent's "support" towards Robson doesn't surprise me.

the Estate will probably file a summary judgement

What do you mean probably? Isn't that a sure thing? What else could they do?
Or you are talking a possibility of Robson dismissing his own case before SJ?

This is such a pain in the a$$, It's just a waist of time and money.. In no way do I believe a judge or jury will buy Robsons story and that's it..

This is such a pain in the a$$, It's just a waist of time and money.. In no way do I believe a judge or jury will buy Robsons story and that's it..

I agree with you it time to end this Wade need to more on with his life. The lies are catch up.

Last edited:

Of course June 25th is approaching and Radar Online is at it again. I didn't click just
saw this on Google 'Michael Jackson: Man In The Mirror' Exposes Late Star's Strange ...

I wonder how Wade and Finaldi will use the occasion. If there's nothing "explosive" we can be sure they have run out of
ammunition.

Last edited:

There is nothing Wade and his lawyers can do now the lies are coming to the light. Wade need to do like Jane Doe and dismiss before summary judgement.

June 25th will be beautiful and it will be because of the fans.

Last edited:

Hollywood is run by pedophiles and pimps. If you r not one you are the other. So this is a cause I do not believe he is really interested in.

It's funny how they all seem to complain about President Trump being the worst thing in the country. But they work for rapists and child abusers.

These bastards claimed to be Michael's friend. Such a plastic World we live in.

Of course June 25th is approaching and Radar Online is at it again. I didn't click just
saw this on Google 'Michael Jackson: Man In The Mirror' Exposes Late Star's Strange ...

I wonder how Wade and Finaldi will use the occasion. If there's nothing "explosive" we can be sure they have run out of
ammunition.
Who cares and it wont work. These nuts have been doing it for years. It is tiresome and people have moved on from radar.

I agree with you Terrell who care.

Yeah, those motives, claims and new schemes are gonna be dead anyways.

they made this shit where the jurors will revote on the Arvizo trial and one of them
is that despicable Ray Hultman who wanted a bookdeal with Brown. He no doubt
will no say he was guilty without of course telling the truth. Just another
piece of shit media slandering him and putting him in the same category as OJ
and Blake and Zimmerman. Does anyone know how big this Oxygen network is?

http://people.com/crime/oj-simpson-the-jury-speaks-oxygen-clip/

It's a small time cable channel owned by NBC universal. Best known for Snapped. Crime for women.
Dick Wolf of law and order fame is helping with new programming.

Last edited:
barbee0715;4197107 said:
It's a small time cable channel owned by NBC universal. Best known for Snapped. Crime for women.
Dick Wolf of law and order fame is helping with new programming.

The media is hellbent on destroying him over and over again.
Reelz is at it again and I bet my house they won't tell the truth about the allegations.

Michael Jackson’s Shocking Private Live Revealed In The New Documentary!
http://celebrityinsider.org/michael...e-live-revealed-in-the-new-documentary-45842/

Tinpot channels that get hardly any viewers.you give them more publicity by promoting it via google when posting about it. If you didnt go searching for it you wouldnt know it excisted

^^
That doesn't make it ok, but it does mean the impact is lower than it could be.
I just hope shows like this aren't sold internationally where they could potentially do more damage. The is exactly the kind of show Channel 5 in the UK would love to show.

redfrog;4197133 said:
Reelz is at it again and I bet my house they won't tell the truth about the allegations.

http://celebrityinsider.org/michael...e-live-revealed-in-the-new-documentary-45842/

Dont worry cuz in truth no one cares anymore its the media that have this pathetic obession on these FAKE ASS ALLEGATIONS!!!!! AND THEY KNOW DEEP DOWN ITS ALL UNTRUE

^^
That doesn't make it ok, but it does mean the impact is lower than it could be.
I just hope shows like this aren't sold internationally where they could potentially do more damage. The is exactly the kind of show Channel 5 in the UK would love to show.

Of course it doesnt make it ok but one of the problems with the internet is everything gets magnified ten fold.people think something is big and everyone is seeing it when they arent.its a tin pot channel in america where theres hundreds of them i could understand the drama if was on primetime on mainstream but its not. Those who watch such programes already have their opinions and everyone else doesnt care.just because we do dont think everyone else does they are to busy living thier lives trying to pay the bills. People shouldnt over dramatise something that in the scheme of things 99.9%neither know or care about. Just seems to me that some go looking for these sorts of things for something to create a mountain over a mole hill about

It's just the same tired old rhetoric they've done for decades and the longer he's gone the more tired it gets. Who wants to see the same thing, telling the same story over and over again?

Of course it doesnt make it ok but one of the problems with the internet is everything gets magnified ten fold.people think something is big and everyone is seeing it when they arent.its a tin pot channel in america where theres hundreds of them i could understand the drama if was on primetime on mainstream but its not. Those who watch such programes already have their opinions and everyone else doesnt care.just because we do dont think everyone else does they are to busy living thier lives trying to pay the bills. People shouldnt over dramatise something that in the scheme of things 99.9%neither know or care about. Just seems to me that some go looking for these sorts of things for something to create a mountain over a mole hill about

I see your point but I was more concerned that if the show was sold outside the USA it could gain a bigger audience.
For example, the US channel gains only an average of 289,000 in the USA during prime time despite being available in 77.5million households - it's a tiny audience figure - but if it were sold to C5 in the UK it could conceivably gain an audience of 2 to 3 million during prime time, which is a bigger problem.

You're right though, MJ fans on the forums can obsess about something that in the end is inconsequential.

redfrog;4197133 said:

This has already aired in the UK. It's not a Reelz produced documentary.

[video=youtube;PXWRyvoYnic]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXWRyvoYnic[/video]

Edit: From memory, given it doesn't mention Wade or Safechuck, if you have any thoughts it'd better to put them in this thread - http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/140009-Michael-Jackson-Channel-5-NIGHT-SUNDAY-26-03-2017 .

Thank you for posting this Bad7 now i don;t have to watch it on the 25th. What a waste of time there was nothing new there.

Tinpot channels that get hardly any viewers.you give them more publicity by promoting it via google when posting about it. If you didnt go searching for it you wouldnt know it excisted

Exactly. I wouldn't know about it if I didn't read this thread.

Exactly. I wouldn't know about it if I didn't read this thread.

It's not really the show itself that's dangerous but what the rest of he media will do
with the jurors statements. Hultman no doubt will say they let a child molester free.
And every year the media is orchestrating a round of smear campaign against MJ
to solidify that they were right about him all along.

I just wish the Estate was more prepared and aggressive in how the react to these campaigns.

Back