The small moments you love

i wanna see that WE ARE THE WORLD footage!

Here is a clip of it, but I'm not seeing the moment @lovegodherself is talking about. The first time around he keeps bopping to the music.

Michael nailed it flawlessly every single time! He is the greatest.

Sassy Mike!

"I did not circle that question."

https://vine.co/v/OhKFLmezBiU

tumblr_mpzq7qvEaE1qmdvpmo6_250.gif

-The whole 'pull over boy' breakdown towards the end of Speed Demon. Especially the 'Dah' at 2.53 and the 'Ooohh' in the background at 2.55. Such perfect timing, so funky.

-The harmonized 'na-na naa, na-na naa, na-naahaa na naaa' adlib in Man in the Mirror. He manages to make it sound so emotional and touching.

-The first 30 seconds of this performance. Especially the perfectly timed point and nod at .26 and the way he struts towards the microphone as if what he just did was the easiest thing in the world. Coolness personified.

-The moves between 2.18 to 2.24:

-The variation on his usual James Brown move between 1.00 and 1.06. The bad-ass pout as he walks back to the mic is the perfect finishing touch.

Threatened's chaotic last chorus. When you crank that bass up (with headphones), that sound in the background reminds you of Jurassic Park's water ripple. It sounds like "Giant Michael" (from the "Leave Me Alone" video) is stomping the floor while dancing. That sh*t's so psychedelic, I'll probably levitate if I listen to it with quality equipment. :D

Last edited:
^^ ´Small moments´? Okay:). And the complete performances are so great and pure pleasures, too.

His smile in GITM when Slash whispers something in his ear.

Think it's during the bridge.

I take it you're a big fan of the YANA video too? I hear there's a scene at the end where if you press pause at a certain camera angle you can even see his... cough cough.

LOLOL I guess that is a myth. But then again, I never tried ......................

During the '95 MTV performance where Slash is playing an awesome solo, then Billie Jean kicks in and he starts riffing to the opening of Billie Jean. Don't know if it counts as a small moment, but I never here anyone mention it. It sounds amazing and I would rewind it over and over on the HIStory VHS back in the day.

From 3:10.

I take it you're a big fan of the YANA video too? I hear there's a scene at the end where if you press pause at a certain camera angle you can even see his... cough cough.

Not sure of the link? Are you making the giant leap between me loving his smile and wanting to see his penis?

So many, but a couple of favorites from TII when he sings Human Nature. In the beginning, the awesome growling out of "I like loving this way" and the adorable shoulder shrugs. Kills me every time.

My favourite moments aren't from any of his songs but from home videos. I love to see him in his natural relaxed surroundings. I love to hear him laugh and running around like a child playing with his water guns, jumping on the trampoline and opening presents with Liz. Every time I watch these I can't help but smile at how cute and innocent he was. ?? Him so much

Back