[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

If Wade does look at this thread let him look because every lie he has told has been uncover here. Like Respect77 said his problem will not go away. The lies will remain.

Last edited:

If Wade does look at this thread let him look because every lie he has told has been uncover here. Like Respect77 said his problem will not go away. The lies will remain.

THe Estate lawyers SHOULD look at this thread and read ALL THE EVIDENCE about Wades lies!!!!

MJJC should bring this thread to the Estates notice about our revelation of the real facts and lies from Wade camp and all these people behind the scene!

btw, Wades ex-lawyer is the same lawyer representing Quincy Jones now for his trial against the Estate

So now we know he reads this forum. It was still there yesterday. It's been there for months.

Then this is for you Wade: go **** yourself and **** the Gutierrez pawns whose stories you are using
to boost your case. If real abuse victims you so desperately want to represent knew that you are using the pedo fantasies of a NAMBLA member they sure would consider you a role model.

I just read Sneddon's prior acts motion which includes what Mark Quindoy supposedly told them
and it's patently obvious that "diary" was written by Gutierrez and given to the Quindoys for future use.
It has all the trademark Gutierrez elements: underwear on the floor, molestation in the Jacuzzi, molestation
in the car and these:

image.jpg

Black-_Box-_Testing.jpg

http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/121004pltmotadmprior.pdf

Codewords, newlyweds....where did he see those before.

I also found another underwear Jacuzzi story from a Gutierrez pawn, Adrian McManus
she combined the two how imaginative:

McManus responded, "I would walk in and there would be boys laying in his bed with him.
I'd walk in his room and his underwear would be floating in the Jacuzzi in his bedroom.
They'd be floating in the water with the little boys underwear."

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...s-maid-claims-she-witnessed-child-molestation

And more underwear Jacuzzi fantasies, this one is from Blanca Francia
could this be more obvious?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

So now we know he reads this forum. It was still there yesterday. It's been there for months.

I dont think its good, if he/Wade/Finaldi can read this forum, if Mj Estate dont....., MJ Estate should take the advantage of this forum for the first hand info

I dont think its good, if he/Wade/Finaldi can read this forum, if Mj Estate dont....., MJ Estate should take the advantage of this forum for the first hand info

I think they're doing pretty well so far whether they read this thread or not but I hope they do. Wade can read here all he wants, chasing his own lies is not going to help him.

I agree also the Estate is doing well they got this.

I think they're doing pretty well so far whether they read this thread or not but I hope they do. Wade can read here all he wants, chasing his own lies is not going to help him.
I agree. This site just show how many people know his lies. Also, Yesterday when I googled MJ's name, some site from ID network posting something about "things the jury did not see". I guess they wanted to print the half lies about the pictures, what Latoya comments, the bodyguard that was arrested, the settlements with Jordan, the talked Jason, Anyway, I told them about their lies and gave the rebuttle. They blocked my comment for moderator but within minutes, the connecting site was removed from google and other connecting MJ's name. They better know, there are many people out here that knows the truth. Isnt that network ID network connected to Radar Online anyway? It did not hit me until later.

WTF?!

I'm just digesting this now...

Is this true?

Why Quincy??? Why o to this smuck?!
Quincy's lawyer's expertise is actually entertainment law and royalties, etc. I was surprised that they even considered taking Wade's case. I think it was his partner, more than him.

Yes same lawyer. Called mj many a things like a monster. Typcial ambulance chasing lawyer

I don't think that was intentional on by qunicy.. like barbee said, entertainment law and royalties.. that is much up Quincy's alley appose to what Wade is going for. He probably generally comes highly suggested in that particular field. I don't think we can really get that mad at it..

Birds of a feather

Can someone confirm this abhorrent peice of news that I read on here a number of days ago from a poster (with no proof to back it up), who stated that Wade Robsons initial lawyer is the same one that Quincy Jones hired for his recent court battle with the Estate?

If true, I will have lost all respect for Q.J's.

Sorry, just read the above posts... I'm heartbroken.

What a bastard of a man @ Quincy Jones and I hope he gets to read this.

Yes, he hired Gradstein & Marzano in 2013.

The fact that QJ has won a substantial amount of money from the MJ Estate shows that anything can happen in court. That is why people file frivolous civil cases, especially against celebrities when big money is involved. I hope Wade's case is dismissed at the soonest opportunity.

Something certainly stinks. Its not like theres only a few lawyers to chose from. Coincdence i doubt!

The fact that QJ has won a substantial amount of money from the MJ Estate shows that anything can happen in court. That is why people file frivolous civil cases, especially against celebrities when big money is involved. I hope Wade's case is dismissed at the soonest opportunity.
Q case is a different kind of case. He helped produced a lot of the music that was shown in This is it so I can understand why he won. Royal pay always go on as long as the music is selling and playing somewhere.

The problem is in civil case you only have to believe its more than likely

Can someone confirm this abhorrent peice of news that I read on here a number of days ago from a poster (with no proof to back it up), who stated that Wade Robsons initial lawyer is the same one that Quincy Jones hired for his recent court battle with the Estate?

If true, I will have lost all respect for Q.J's.

I already have. Quincy has no morals. Those lawyers will now get a piece of the MJ Estate thanks to him
as they will be paid from those 9+ millions. They are perfectly fine of getting money that has been generated
because people keep listening to the "monster's" music.

Last edited:

What happened to the Jane Doe case? And has anyone been able to discover her identity? I heard Kellie Parker's name thrown around a lot, but it's obviously not her.

Last edited:

Jane Doe dropped her case. Definitely not Kellie fans should stop spreading rumors like that.

[Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

Wade is on So you think you can dance right now. He's choreographing a piece.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

I started a YouTube video (unrelated) and at the beginning it began to play an advertisment for Wade returing on the Jump. Made me almost barf.

Funny how now he uses the exact same quote as the reasoning for his return to showbiz than what he used as when he was reasoning his moving away: https://www.instagram.com/p/BXf7Yodl2j2/?taken-by=waderobsoncreations

Gosh, this guy has FAKE and SOCIPATH written all over him. I see even some MJ haters started to doubt him now.

Waiting for Wade to find his post from back then and remove it :popcorn:

He should have never gone after MJ with his disgusting lies. Now he's back in show business with much less fame and money. All while still suing for damages for not being able to work in it because it is so associated with abuse. But SYTYCD is hardly what it used to be 10 years ago.

I quit watching SYTYCD before Wade made his allegations, but my newsfeed last night had a few articles heralding his return. This really makes me angry and I'd like to write the network a letter. Organize a boycott. Something.

There is nothing you can do about it really. In my view it would appear that has totally given up on his case

LISTEN TO WHAT MICHAEL SAID AT 29:50 during his deposition in 1994 ... only 30 seconds but ... hey...

WTF!!!!! Wade can go f himself.

Doesn't the industry give a damn about Michael or they really don't know that backstabbing sociopath accused him of rape years after Michael died? If I were part of the industry, I wouldn't open him the door for betraying and lying about the man and friend who helped him to be in it in the first place.

That disgusting scum doesn't deserve to make a decent living!

Last edited:
Back