[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

They let wade on SYTYCD again durring this?? That pisses me off, I was happy they seemingly were pulling away from him for a bit.

He should go back into the hole he crawled out from and stay there.

He should get his sorry lying @$$ deported.

He should go back into the hole he crawled out from and stay there.

I second that.

Wade and his lawyers should end this before Sept 14 the case is going nowhere.

Last edited:

I thought it was Pepsi that ran those contests.

It something how you can change a few words in a story to make it be true. This fool was lying from day one. It is clear as day MJJ Productions had nothing to do with it. So his plan was not working so his next step was to blame the companies that did not work either. What a loser all for the love of money what a sad world we live in.

Unreal to him a lie is the truth.

Now it clear to see Wade could not say it was Target running the contest he had to lie to say it was MJJ Productions not true. this is why his case has fail. In his amended he still could not prove that the companies had a reason to know. Going after the companies was Wade and his lawyers biggest mistake the companies did not have control over Michael end of story. After Sept 14 i hope Judge B come back with a quicker ruling and not take 6wks it clear to see no case here. Imo i do not see a Supreme Court overturn Judge B ruling he has giving Wade and his lawyers more then enough time to fix his case.

Last edited:

People who dare to care already knew this nut was a liar. That was why he was NOT getting any attention from REAL journalists or media outlets or even radio stations; only the usual tabloid trash talked about this clown.

I have to say I'm surprised by the restraint the media has shown with the Robson/Safechuck case. Initially I thought they'd be all over it but it barely gets a mention. I'm not sure it's due to lack of credibility though. After all the Radar Online article from last year was demonstrably false (if anybody took time to research the charges and evidence used in the trial) but it was copied and pasted all over the world!

That was pre-Trump. Now their focused on Trump and trying to bring him down, showing that their real news. Robson's lawsuit is on the back shelf, at least for main stream media. Only some tabs give it any real press and I'm not sure they get alot of attention for that. His story isn't selling, smells too much of BS and people have other more important things on their minds. Which is probably why he's going back into the business he "could never be part of again".

This case will never get any attention why would you go after a dead man who is not hear to defend himself against these lies when Wade himself has said in 2005 That Michael never abuse him. You are right Sarah Wade is going back to the business that he could never be apart of again because his story is alots of bs ppls do not have time for that there is more important things to think about then this. So you might as well move on. Wade was really hoping that by coming forward he can put one more doubt in the minds of the ppls that Michael was hiding a dark secret.

It will never get as much attention cause theres less money to be made of it. Police cant go after mj so no big ratings/sales. Theres only so much they can do with it

So true MJ is not here.

original.gif

It a lesson we all mush learn and that is not to trust anybody.

It a lesson we all mush learn and that is not to trust anybody.

I have trust issues with people anyways, even my own family. I trust very few people.

Unfortunately, Michael never learned any lesson, especially after the 1993 case, and during the 2002 trip and recording him (by Ratner), he met the Arvizos and later Martin Bashir, so what a lesson?

Its really sad that Michael never learned any lesson.

If I remember correctly, MJ met the Arvizos in 2000, (I need to check the time line) Chris Tucker met Michael through them in 2001 and when Ratner made that interview it was in 2003. He was brutally and thoroughly stabbed in the back by then. It's quite admirable he still had a profound love for humankind in 2009 despite of seeing their ugliest and cruelest side of them towards him though.

Yeah if only mj had trusted no one.but he didnt have it in him to see the bad in people only the good.?

Yeah if only mj had trusted no one.but he didnt have it in him to see the bad in people only the good.😯

This say it all Michael had a kind heart he could never say no he trust ppls.

What a sad world... Teach your children to trust absolutely noone..??

There should be more people like MJ who dared to love, dared to trust.

I will not teach my children not to trust anyone. - They should be aware that some might try to use them or trick them, but that doesn't mean they should think every person on the planet is evil and can not be trusted...

Why do you think he trusted the Arvizos? He didn't actually. He kept his distance from them. The only time he provably slept in the same room as the Arvizo kids he also asked Frank to sleep there as well. The Arvizos just made up the rest.

well, the Arvizos were the beginning of the downfall, then Bashir, then all those advisors and selftitled managers and at the end of all.... Murray...., every name on the list ... the traitor.

It seemed like MJ had been surrounded by only wrong, greedy traitors, he was simply lost, alone and gone... but for some mysterious reasons he trusted them....

This say it all Michael had a kind heart he could never say no he trust ppls.

Even the bible say DO NOT PUT YOUR TRUST IN MAN FOR HE WILL DECEIVE YOU. After 1993, MJ should not have trusted no one to come into his home and certainly not any of his rooms not even small midgets.

well, the Arvizos were the beginning of the downfall, then Bashir, then all those advisors and selftitled managers and at the end of all.... Murray...., every name on the list ... the traitor.

It seemed like MJ had been surrounded by only wrong, greedy traitors, he was simply lost, alone and gone... but for some mysterious reasons he trusted them....
Yet people who loved MJ could not meet him easy.

Speaking of the bible, there's mention in there about falsely accusing too.

They must have missed that part of the bible. Should he not have trusted anybody? Perhaps but then he wouldn't have been Michael Jackson. He wouldn't have given as much to the world as a humanitarian as he did. That kind of compassion doesn't have an on off switch. Unfortunatly sometines they do pay a price for that compassion. But lets not forget it was the Arvizo's, the Santa Barbara DA and the press who jumped on it and decided to twist the truth and turn empathy into something more sinister that they could all profit off of. They also had a duty to tell the truth which they turned their back on.

Last edited:

Speaking of the bible, there's mention in there about falsely accusing too.
That is a commandment "BEARING FALSE WITNESS TOWARDS YOUR NEIGHBOR".

They must have missed that part of the bible. Should he not have trusted anybody? Perhaps but then he wouldn't have been Michael Jackson. He wouldn't have given as much to the world as a humanitarian as he did. That kind of compassion doesn't have an on off switch. Unfortunatly sometines they do pay a price for that compassion. But lets not forget it was the Arvizo's, the Santa Barbara DA and the press who jumped on it and decided to twist the truth and turn empathy into something more sinister that they could all profit off of. They also had a duty to tell the truth which they turned their back on.
That is why Michael will wear his crown in glory. Even look, no matter how people come at MJ, MJ still rise and is still love. Man is evil due to sin (we all just have to deal with sin and sinful people who are not happy but they will never bring us down. I do believe God gave MJ warnings but he did not listen even with his death-he was warned NOT to use that drug for sleep, that is your warning and when we do not listen, we pay for it because we are all given FREE WILL a.k.a A choice). But Michael was a good man and he will wear his crown in Christ. Look there are people who were not born when MJ was alive and those kids love Michael. And people who trash Michael, I leave them in God's hands. They are nothing and have to die one day themselves and who is going to remember them or what they say about MJ? NO ONE; and in th meantime, MJ continue to be celebrated. Is Tom Sneddon talked about outside of his family? NO, what about Jack Gordon or Diane Diamond? What about Jordon's Chandler's father (outside of this site, no one talks about this fool)? And others? NOTHING. I was just reading (and there are many other kids 8 and under) a little boy who loves to dress up like MJ and he was not born when MJ was alive and his mother has not told him Mike is gone, that is a man (Michael) who is with God. MJ spirit still brings love and that is the testimony and PROOF Michael was god sent.

Last edited:

Wade and his lawyers need to drop this case why waste the taxpayer money and the Judge time. As you can see Wade is going on with his life and he know this case is not going any further because it is very weak and mostly likely will be dismiss same as James (issue control) companies did not have control over Micheal he was the solo owner and there was no reason to know end of story.

Last edited:
Back