It (2017 Film Adaption)

If I thought the CG was bad then maybe i'd agree with you but i've seen the film TWICE already. But I will agree that CG sometimes can be lazy but didn't think it was in this case.

I just don't find CGI things scary. It's not necessarily that the digital animators did a 'bad' job - I'm really not qualified to say that - I just think CGI should be used as a tool when it will produce a better result than other methods. Not 'just because'.

I just think CGI should be used as a tool when it will produce a better result than other methods. Not 'just because'.
I thought it did here. I just didn't find it all that noticeable that I was gonna keep pointing out that this or that is an effect.

side note, director already announced 15 min longer version when released of disc..

I thought it did here. I just didn't find it all that noticeable that I was gonna keep pointing out that this or that is an effect.

The liquid that seeped from the mattress in the upstairs of the Pennywise house...why was it a digital effect? Surely real liquid looks more like liquid than it's digital counterpart? *shrugs*

^ I believe the director thought of having IT come in the form of Freddy being that it took place in the 80's and was the scary movie advertised in the film. would make sense to be a fear of kids. Personally kind of glad they kept it out, would change the feel to me.. creative but semi desperate to get freddy fans to watch the film.

^ I believe the director thought of having IT come in the form of Freddy being that it took place in the 80's and was the scary movie advertised in the film. would make sense to be a fear of kids. Personally kind of glad they kept it out, would change the feel to me.. creative but semi desperate to get freddy fans to watch the film.
They won't need to since New Line is rebooting ELM STREET anyways.

I love horror movies of all types but have to say I didn't like IT at all. I've watched the original though and I didn't like that either, it bored me. I need something to keep me interested and it just doesn't do it for me at all

Can't help you or chris there cus it had my attention. Seen the film 3 times. Anyways, IT has now reached $500 Million worldwide!!

The Film which is the now the highest grossing horror film of all time will be out on DVD, Blu-ray & 4K January 9th!

News: It Top Searched On Google Ranked #1 (category: Movie) in the world & USA in 2017 by Google Trends.

Im looking forward for it to come out on disc.. special features, longer version ;) Next Month!
I'm ready

Back